Xbox 360 HD Player won't work. HELP!!

sag002

The Leafs Fan from Whitby
Reaction score
Ok, so. Got a brand new HD DVD player for my 360. However, whenever i put in any dvd, hd or otherwise, it doesnt start. i've downloaded and installed all updates, but it always does the same thing. reads it for about a second, then nothing, staying on the 360 dashboard. Anybody know what to do??

maybe the usb isn't connected correctly

i wish it were something that simple. everything is connected properly, it just doesnt work...

Ok, so. Got a brand new HD DVD player for my 360. However, whenever i put in any dvd, hd or otherwise, it doesnt start. i've downloaded and installed all updates, but it always does the same thing. reads it for about a second, then nothing, staying on the 360 dashboard. Anybody know what to do??

You have to go to the bottom of the dashboard page and hit "Play HD DVD".

It is that simple.

did u use the CD that came with the HD-DVD add-on? You put the CD in and that will set up the 360 to work with your HD-DVD player

Haha I bet he saw that the solution was right in front of him and that he was being an idiot and thus will never come to this thread again.

He wont come back. I know what he did, because a friend of mine did the same thing. The DVD doesnt start right away. You have to press the play button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"