Xbox originals game problem - Fable

kainedamo

Superhero
Reaction score
Okay, so for the first time I used Xbox Live to download an Xbox game, I downloaded Fable. Cost me 1, 200 points.

The game has annoying black borders at either side of the screen. It's irritating and off putting, I don't think I can get into the game if I can't sort this out.

With Xbox arcade games, they usually have black borders, but you can always change the screen size to get rid of them.

In this game, there doesn't seem to be any other option to get rid of the black borders. Why the hell do they put these black borders in these games anyway?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Okay, I changed the HD settings to 480p. That seems to have solved it.

Have you noticed any odd sound hitches? I know when i played the Lost Chapters on my 360 the sound would blip every so often and i heard this was also present in the Fable XBLO download.

Have you noticed any odd sound hitches? I know when i played the Lost Chapters on my 360 the sound would blip every so often and i heard this was also present in the Fable XBLO download.

I get sound glitches, yeah. I'm just pleased to have sorted out the black border problem.

I bought the orginal Fable and I get random sound glitches aswell...

I didn't have any on mine. Then again, I still play it on last-gen's Xbox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"