Xbox Old Version Games

Nightwing

The Next Batman
Reaction score
There is a new option on Xbox live which means you can download a couple of old games.....

now im interested in downloading one but need some advice possibly from people who have played the game

FABLE

Is it any good?

I usually love RPG's like Final Fantasy, Popolocrois etc and i was wondering how on a par this was with those games...are the graphics any good?is it a nice long game?

Cheers folks any feedback would be great.

Fable is awesome...but is it the Lost Chapters? Cause if it's not the Lost Chapters, just go buy the actual disc from Game Stop, cause it makes the game much better.

Fable isn't a "Final Fantasy" RPG... it's more like a Western version of Zelda.

This is a cool feature but the problem is you cant play online. :(

Fable is awesome...but is it the Lost Chapters? Cause if it's not the Lost Chapters, just go buy the actual disc from Game Stop, cause it makes the game much better.

Im not sure which version it is to be honest but I was interested in getting it as I heard the 360 isnt backwards compatible

Im not sure which version it is to be honest but I was interested in getting it as I heard the 360 isnt backwards compatible

The 360 is backwards compatible, thats how the old games are being emulated. Last time I checked over 450 games are backward compatible.

The Fable available for purchase though Xbox Originals is the the original Fable. Both versions are great. The Lost chapters version is longer and has more content but some people prefer the voice acting and story more in the original version.

You shouldn't listen to whoever told you that. For anything. He's an idiot.

There is a new option on Xbox live which means you can download a couple of old games.....

now im interested in downloading one but need some advice possibly from people who have played the game

FABLE

Is it any good?

I usually love RPG's like Final Fantasy, Popolocrois etc and i was wondering how on a par this was with those games...are the graphics any good?is it a nice long game?

Cheers folks any feedback would be great.

its a great game get it:up:

Haven't you begun burning in Hell yet for your murder sprees?

Just kidding. :D

It's probably cheaper to buy it used at GameStop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"