Xenoblade Chronicles X

Latest Xenoblade Chronicles X Video Helps You Survive On Mira. December 16, 2015 . 9:30am

In the final episode of Nintendo’s “Survival Guide” series,

we learn all about forming squads and enlisting the help of other BLADE members.

Nintendo has shared the fifth and final installment to their “Survival Guide” videos for Xenoblade Chronicles X.

[YT]ysOVrn5wj-k[/YT]
In this final episode, we learn all about becoming an efficient member of BLADE, including forming squads and enlisting other BLADE members to help out on missions.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is now available for the Wii U.

Read more stories about Wii U & Xenoblade Chronicles X on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

Good look's like they got the news tip from me last night when I saw it on Mmo RPG.Com from kotatku. it was also good thatleft my name out since I do frequent there and Gematsu at times. especially since some people inthe comment are still being up in arms about it andthe voice actress was in support of it with what happen to the character costumes over here.

Lin’s Voice Actress From Xenoblade Chronicles X Talks About The Game. December 24, 2015 . 9:30am

Cassandra Lee Morris, the voice actress of Lin, recently posted a video in which she talks a bit about the auditioning process,
as well as the controversy surrounding Lin’s outfits.

Cassandra Lee Morris, the voice actress of Lin in Xenoblade Chronicles X, recently posted a video in which she talks a bit about the game. Aside from speaking a little about the auditioning process and getting the role, she also addresses the controversy in regards to Lin’s outfits. [Thanks, NintendoEverything.]

[YT]XKEO0ED8iA4[/YT]

Xenoblade Chronicles X is available for the Wii U.

Read more stories about Wii U & Xenoblade Chronicles X on Siliconera

source:
Siliconera

Can I just say for the record that I LOVE this game! I'm only a few hours in, but it is SO COOL!!!! I love the world, the freedom it brings, and the simplicity of it all. It's fun! I have a 3-day weekend going on right now, and I'll be playing this as much as possible!

So yeah. 60 hours in, I don't have my Skell license yet (in fact, I got the mission for it around hour 55-57). Yeah, I am kind of meandering around.

So yeah. 60 hours in, I don't have my Skell license yet (in fact, I got the mission for it around hour 55-57). Yeah, I am kind of meandering around.

For me? that's the best part! I can do side missions, Affinity missions, just build myself up and explore, all while technically doing something! I've only had to back out of a mission (basic mission) once! And that was because I wasn't able to access the areas needed to get the supplies for the mission. I have no doubt I'll get to them later, so I went off to get another mission done.

I'm starting Mission 05 right now, waiting for my controller to recharge. I swear, if that thing didn't need recharge? I'd not be at my computer right now...or at any point during the 3-day weekend I'm having...lol

I will say, swimming out to Sylvanium and Cauldros was something.

I'm having a difficult time playing this game because so much of it runs off my external hard drive and I keep having these sporadic errors crash my Wii U because it. It's getting mighty old.

That's too bad. Did you get digital?

Just got my Skell!!!!! Can't wait to take it out for a test spin!!!!

Xenoblade Chronicles X Art Book Shows Off Concepts Unused In Final Game. April 4, 2016 . 7:30am

In one section of the book titled “Unidentified Material,” we get a look at some concepts that ultimately did not make it into the final product.

27 Thoughts Read >

In Japan last year, a Xenoblade Chronicles X art book released, featuring over 300 pages of art for characters, enemies, Dolls/Skells and more.

In one section of the book titled “Unidentified Material,” we get a look at some concepts that ultimately did not make it into the final product. Here’s a look at some of the pictures accompanied by translations. [Thanks, Nintendo Everything.]

Page 1
Protanonist (name undecided)

A rough sketch of a young man in his late twenties is found! He ended up as “protagonist” since the name was undecided, but the personality feels different from the avatar of Xenoblade Chronicles X. So that means this character is…!?

Page 2

Father
Just introduced as “Father”, this rough sketch of a mysterious character has rough facial hair. The title probably doesn’t mean age
[*], so is he someone’s father?
[* The used Japanese word may mean a father or an old man in general]

Reina Sakuraba
This is a rough sketch of a beautiful character who has an aura of a heroine. One can imagine that she is related to Sakuraba Industries because of her surname…

Page 3

Dark Knight

The person of this design sketch wears black armor and holds a sword which looks like a Japanese katana. This character feels excessive different when compared to other characters. Notice that feet design. It feels like it was shown somewhere in a scene of Xenoblade Chronicles X…

Page 4

Neilnail

This alien character has the same name as a mysterious Doll in a certain quest. “Qlurian” is mentioned in an explanatory note, so is she Qlurian like Celica?
Emily
A design picture of a female character who is a daughter of the president of America. Speaking of the president, Director General Maurice was originally an aide of the president, so how is he related?

Page 5

Protagonist Doll (Ares)

A scheme picture of a Doll named Ares. The silhouette is just like the Ares in Xenoblade Chronicles X, but the appearance that exceeds a living being and glowing things that looks like exhaust vents (?) clearly makes you think that the technology is different from Earth-made Dolls.
Protagonist Doll (Ares burn state)
The meaning of burn state is unknown, but perhaps it is a form with installed armor and armaments.

Page 6

Cockpit of protagonist Doll (Ares)

It is written in explanatory notes that there was “an original pilot” in this frame. Does that mean the protagonist Doll was originally another person’s vehicle?

Transformation sequence of protagonist Doll (Ares)
This scheme picture explains the flow of protagonist Doll’s transformation, or rather shapeshifting. Protagonist Doll isn’t an usual machine, is there something that resembles a living being?

Page 7

Dark Knight’s Doll

A scheme picture of a mysterious Doll which can fly by transforming from human form to cruise form. It may be categorized as a Doll, but it seems like it has been built with more advanced technology than Earth-made Doll.

Page 8

N/A

Page 9

Dreadnought

A scheme picture of a battleship Dreadnought which has flight form and land form. You can guess from the name and appearance that it is a ship from the Earth side, but that role is unknown. Is it reasonable to think that this is a mother ship that the main character boards… ?

two articles first the most recent

Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition Drops to $59 at GameStop. June 10, 2016 . 3:30pm

Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition receives its first major price drop, plus deals on PS4 and Xbox One bundles along with PSN and Xbox Live subscription deals.

23 comments Read >

The best best open world RPG for the Wii U Xenoblade Chronicles X has had its Special Edition price slashed this week. Today GameStop has a sale dropping the price from $90 to $59. This is the first major discount we’ve spotted to date. Also on sale this week at Best Buy is the standard edition for $49.99 – but for nine bucks more you might as well go with the special edition with all the extra goodies. In terms of special edition, Dragon Quest Heroes Slime Collector’s Edition is also on tap for the same $59 at GameStop, for those interested.

Two decent 8th gen console deals popped up this week on NewEgg’s eBay page. There you’ll find a PlayStation 4 packaged with a copy of Uncharted 4 and Uncharted: The Nathan Drake collection for $359. On the Xbox front NewEgg is only charging $329 for the 1TB Holiday Bundle and is including a free copy of Doom (2016), Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, and Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate – separately those games would add up to $113 at their best prices online.

If you need to renew either your Xbox Live or PS Plus Membership, this is the week to catch at discount. NewEgg has a coupon discount for a 12-month Xbox Live membership cutting the price to only $33 – the cheapest it’s been in 2016. Best Buy on the other hand has your 12-Month PlayStation Plus membership $10 off for $39.99 this week (ends Saturday). Finally, the last noteworthy deal is also at GameStop, where you’ll find a new low on Phantom Pain for PS4 and Xbox One at only $20.
Top Deals

Game deals brought to you by the crew at Dealzon. Disclaimer: sales from certain retailer help support Siliconera.

^^ Further details inthe article it's self.

and prior to that Below

Another Look At Concept Art From Xenoblade Chronicles X’s Art Book. June 6, 2016 . 8:00am

More concept art has surfaced from Xenoblade Chroncles X’s art book which released in Japan last year.

72 comments Read >

A couple months back, we got a look at some concept art from Xenoblade Chronicles X’s art book that released last year in Japan. More images from the book have surfaced along with translations, which you can check out below. [Thanks, Nintendo Everything.]

Bridge of Dreadnought and Air Force One

Bird’s-eye-view of planet Mira

Rose Garden and Mysterious Structure

Qlurian

N/A

New Tokyo

Skell of New Tokyo

more images with in the article it's self .

I guess if there's ever a sequal.

Cheapest Xenoblade Chronicles X, Bloodborne for Black Friday in July. July 21, 2016 . 4:00pm

Best Buy is running a Black Friday in July sale with some actual good deals on Wii U games such as Xenoblades Chronicles and Star Fox Zero for only $30.

11 comments Read >

zzzpuppets.jpg

Apparently Best Buy isn’t content with having just one Black Friday sale a year. Nope, they’re now hosting one tomorrow titled the Black Friday in July sale. However, just like the real Black Friday sales, the deals have already started on Thursday (today) as part of an Early Access for all “My Best Buy” members.

Just login with a My Best Buy membership account (or create a free one) and you’ll find some of the best video game prices for Summer 2016.

What’s really striking are the handful of Wii U game discounts that rarely go on sale. We’re are now seeing new lows on Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi’s Wolly World, Star Fox Zero, all with a drop to $29.99. You’ll even get a further 20% off if you’re a paid member of Best Buy’s Gamers Club Unlocked program, dropping the $30 titles to only $24 in price. Other platform picks would be Bloodborne or Until Dawn for PS4 at only $14.99 – or $11.99 if you have GCU.

In other noteworthy deal news this week there are some decent console hardware on sale, plus PC game Summer Sale deals (which we mentioned briefly earlier this week). The console hardware deals are almost exclusively tied to eBay with a “White Box” but brand new PS4 selling for $303, or a refurbished White Wii U Deluxe + 2 games for $225. On the PC front Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is cheapest ever with a drop to $17 while this week’s release of I Am Setsuna is 20% off at GMG.

Game deals brought to you by the crew at Dealzon. Disclaimer: sales from certain retailer help support Siliconera.

Read more stories about Star Fox Zero & Wii U & Xenoblade Chronicles X on Siliconera.

source:
Siliconera

Details in the article it's self.

Switch
[FONT=&quot]Monolith Soft president wants to play Xenoblade Chronicles X on Switch[/FONT]
Published 12 hours ago. 126 comments.

Is a port of the 2015-released open-world action RPG a possibility?

Xenoblade-X_11-30-17.jpg

With Xenoblade Chronicles 2 releasing worldwide for Switch on December 1, Monolith Soft president Tesuya Takahashi has told 4Gamer.net he would like to see a Switch version of Xenoblade Chronicles X, which was released for Wii U in April 2015.

Find the exchange below:
4Gamer.net: Is there a chance that we will be able to play Xenoblade Chronicles X on other hardware in the same way that Xenoblade Chronicles 1, which was released for Wii, was released as a New 3DS title?

Tetsuya Takahashi: Personally, since there are times that I happen to want to play Xenoblade Chronicles X, I get the feeling that it would be nice to play on Nintendo Switch. Of course, that it something I will think about while discussing user demands and future plans with Nintendo.

source: Gematsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"