XFL 2020 Season

No I get that. And Vince could stop if he is told to. But he is only going to do it, if he forced. And well he is filming in Florida, where the Governor is an idiot and Vince is legit friends with Trump.

I can see the WWE saying that they are a media company so they don't have to abide by any shelter at home orders.

I can see the WWE saying that they are a media company so they don't have to abide by any shelter at home orders.
Apparently he is using a loophole to keep filming. What that is, I don't know.

Dany Garcia's involvement in this makes me believe someone actually put some thought into this, rather than the Rock just making a ridiculous purchase.

Dany Garcia's involvement in this makes me believe someone actually put some thought into this, rather than the Rock just making a ridiculous purchase.
Does the Rock throw his money around without good intent and purpose? He seems like a legit businessman, or am I missing something?

Does the Rock throw his money around without good intent and purpose? He seems like a legit businessman, or am I missing something?

The Rock doesn't throw his money around, but to be honest it seems at least partially due to Dany managing the business side of his career. If Rock went out to buy the XFL with Kevin Hart and Jay Z, I'd be like, "Whhaaaaaat?!".

I wasn't a fan of the original XFL, and I was doubtful about the league's short pre-Covid rebirth. However, I watched a couple of games this weekend, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm still not 100% sure that Spring football can survive in the US, but I'm in for as long as the ride lasts.

What is the over under on the XFL collapsing (again) at seasons end?

What is the over under on the XFL collapsing (again) at seasons end?

It will be interesting to see if the league can pick up any steam. Live attendance so far doesn't inspire hope, and the ratings are sluggish. Spring football has never interested the general viewing public, but I wish that this version of the XFL would break that trend.

i wouldn't mind seeing it have some success

i wouldn't mind seeing it have some success

It has an uphill battle since many sports fans move on to other sports, but if more people would check it out, they might become believers. I was one of those viewers who watched the '01 XFL for a couple of games, then dropped it. This new version is far different and much more enjoyable.

It has an uphill battle since many sports fans move on to other sports, but if more people would check it out, they might become believers. I was one of those viewers who watched the '01 XFL for a couple of games, then dropped it. This new version is far different and much more enjoyable.

i havent had a chance to catch a game yet but id watch

i havent had a chance to catch a game yet but id watch

I really enjoyed the Defenders-Battlehawks game today. If the Covid numbers keep dropping, I might take in a Defenders game at some point in the future.

Quality of play has been good. Games have been about as good as I could hope for. I’m hoping this sticks around. Battlehawks are still the best team in the league.

I'm pretty happy the Las Vegas have the unique team name Vipers a badass snake since the only other snake team in US Pro Team Sports is a MLB team that is the Arizona Diamondbacks.

The Battlehawks-Defenders, round 2 was so much fun to watch yesterday. The Defenders play old-school football, and that's something that I appreciate.

Ratings held steady despite USFL competition this week. Good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"