XMenFilesFan's Concepts and Sketches

xmenfilesfan05

Civilian
Reaction score
I mostly just sketch X-Men, but every once and a while I do other stuff. I'm a student in Milwaukee, and I have no art background, but I love doing what I do. So I hope you enjoy.

My first drawing was a post X2 design of what Jean/Phoenix would look like emerging from Alkali Lake. It's a little revealing, I know, so bear with me. Hope you guys enjoy. :)

phoenixconcept3.jpg

Just a Dark Phoenix costume design I thought would work for an X3. I tried to incorperate her X2 uniform and introduce a few phoenix/comic articles into the design. Face is kinda funky I know. Hope you enjoy. :)

phoenixconcept5.jpg

An old Phoenix from the ashes sketch, post X2, the drawing is very light...I did it in class in high school.

phoenixconcept-1.jpg

Rogue sketch, nothing special really, messed up on the face a little. Enjoy. :)

rogueimg.jpg

Post X2 concept for Dark Phoenix VS Storm...mind Storm's hairstyle ;) I was hoping to see some sort of conflict between these to in X3, but I didn't so too bad. Enjoy :)

StormvsPhoenix1.jpg

Just a Dark Phoenix rage concept...never got to see anything close to fire in X3. Enjoy. :)

JeanPhoenix.jpg

Right when the first Juggernaut picture was released...I started this concept of Rogue VS Juggernaut, that match had so much potential for Rogue's character in the film, but it never happened and I never finished the sketch. Enjoy. :)

roguejuggernaut.jpg

Comments and critiques are greatly appreciated. I'd love to know how I can improve my abilities and I know a lot of you on here are talented enough to have some suggestions. :)

WOW! the storm/phoenix one and the phoenix rage one are my favorite.

xmenfilesfan05 said:
Right when the first Juggernaut picture was released...I started this concept of Rogue VS Juggernaut, that match had so much potential for Rogue's character in the film, but it never happened and I never finished the sketch. Enjoy. :)

roguejuggernaut.jpg
looks like juggs is wearing a bra:woot: :woot:

OUCH! Ha ha, yeah I never finished it, wasn't meant to look like that I guess.

Cool sketches, hope u will try colouring too.:yay:

xmenfilesfan05 said:
New Storm one I drew instead of taking an online Exam today...hope you enjoy :)

storm.jpg

one of your best ones i think

Colossus catching a car...why not? I made this for someone over on the X-Board...hate the face and hair, but I tried my best so that's what matters to me, but I'd like some honest criticism. :)

colossus.jpg

honestly? he looks very VERY skinny. maybe it's his arms?

You're right, I did draw him very lean...his torso is thing without broad shoulders...that's something I'll keep in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"