Nosebleedy Sketches

no...sometimes i get one right.
donkey.jpg

Zolland said:
no...sometimes i get one right.
donkey.jpg

So are you requesting a Shrek sketch, more specifically Donkey? Do you want the dragon with him?

better to not recognize a character you've never seen before than to be oblivious.

Zolland said:
better to not recognize a character you've never seen before than to be oblivious.
It's called sarcasm, and it owned you.

no no, sarcasm in unemphasized text is referred to as 'dumb'. thats what italics is for.

Zolland said:
no no, sarcasm in unemphasized text is referred to as 'dumb'. thats what italics is for.

Dumb as in, "WTF? Bizarro wasn't a gunslinger? OMG, you're stoopid! g2g, Mom made pizza roll ups!!!!!!!111111223"

Fan Art....someone draws Bizarro as a gunslinging westerner. And?

Completely feasible.

Zolland said:
Fan Art....someone draws Bizarro as a gunslinging westerner. And?

Completely feasible.

Sure, if Forrest Gump has a higher IQ than you.

You had an argument before. Now you're just struggling. I think I'm done.

Zolland said:
You had an argument before. Now you're just struggling. I think I'm done.

Run, Forrest, Run!

nosebleed said:
will try, time to eat some supreme tacos for now tho...yay.

:eek: woo-hoo! i have been waiting for someone to fill my request for the longest! gracias nosebleed! :) :up:

imaperson2 said:
i have a request! a storm one with her bringing down a light bolt. preferably her TAS costume... unless you feel thats too hard. thank you!

Storm.jpg

Thanks, it was a very rushed job...I get bored w/my drawings very easily. I chalk it up to old age.

I noticed the old style.. I love the old style of x men.. I collected it in 80's, 90's and stopped in in 2000.. Cuz of my budget.. :(

i feel bad for the guy in grey

ooh nice. i like that storm pic i think it has a lot of emotion.

DJ BLASTER said:
ooh nice. i like that storm pic i think it has a lot of emotion.
Oh yeah? You do, huh? But, DorkyFresh's art is no good huh? Why don't you give out your anatomical Ph'D "critque" with that Storm? I know why. You're so transparent.

Anyway, nice art. Storm's body is a bit off and the ink work is a bit shoddy. The best way to check anatomy is turn your pencilled drawing upside down and see if it looks correct.

Overlord said:
Oh yeah? You do, huh? But, DorkyFresh's art is no good huh? Why don't you give out your anatomical Ph'D "critque" with that Storm? I know why. You're so transparent.

Anyway, nice art. Storm's body is a bit off and the ink work is a bit shoddy. The best way to check anatomy is turn your pencilled drawing upside down and see if it looks correct.

*knocks on head* hmmm

I wish I had to your skills nosebleed!

way to go!!! keep them coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"