Nosebleedy Sketches

Big bump.

Artwork from Hype Survivor:

FinalELM.jpg

Bios for the characters:

Mee:
The Duke of Death.
British royalty, Stephen Meeford went insane when he was shown the crown jewels. Now using his already vast fortune and resources, he's on a constant quest to get the jewels for himself. Under the guise of...THE DUKE OF DEATH! *lightning strike*

Chaseter:
Princess DIE
The wealthy daughter of Duke Stephen Mee was in terrible car accident. Her father used his resources to attempt to save her...however, all attempts failed. As a last resort she was infused with biomechanical body parts were built into her, and hence...'Princess DIE!' was born, the wealthy and spoiled assasin heiress to the throne of the European League Of Malintent. Her weapon of choice is a pair of sai's.

knowsbleed:
Kilted Konnery
Horrible role after horrible role, Sean Connery is reduced to doing Japanese lip balm commercials in a kilt.

One night he is visited by the reanimated corpse of Sir William Wallace played by Mel Gibson. Mel goes on a diatribe about how much Jews should really give him a chance to remake Yentl with the Mac vs PC guy in the title role. He then bequeaths SC with his famed (movie) sword from Braveheart.

"Sean Connery...your poor choice in role selections (ESPECIALLY League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) has saddened me to no end. Take this sword and redeem yourself by taking Lawrence Fishburne's head to avenge yourself of the role you should have taken if you had clue #1...that of Morpheus. Once you have that...you will be blessed with better roles."

SC, having been swordless since his role as Ramirez in Highlander...goes insane with power and promptly separates Mel Wallace's head from his neck.

Grabbing a burlap bag, shoving Mel's (much improved looking) head into the sack and donning his famed kilt...he heads off into the world in search of more heads. He doesn't really know why because he forgot about the whole Lawrence Fishburne dealie. That and the fact that he gets a kick out of the whole head slicing thing.

Powers: Wields sword better than he holds a Russian accent. Uses severed heads as projectiles in cases of emergency.

Matt:
The Badliest Joker
The Badliest Joker was once your average barman, Matt, working in a small run down steel mine. That is until the day he came across the one love of his life...a Spanish traveler known as Bakerboy. BAKERBOY! However, Bakerboy's heart belonged to another. Michelle Pfeifer. Despite Matt's many attempts to convince Bakerboy that he did not actually know Michelle and that it was just obsession Bakerboy would not be swayed, telling Matt that he was a "badly joker telling lyies and nonsenses." This in turn drove Matt to a similiar obsession with Bakerboy. Matt relocated to Spain where he stalked the love of his life, yet he never acted. However, breaking point came when Bakerboy, who time and time again denied Matt, seemingly moved on from Michelle and went to the arms of Mr.Parker. Driven to insanity, Matt challenged Mr.Parker to a duel to the death. Mr. Parker accepted and dumped Matt into a vat of boiling organic webbing. Gloatingly Bakerboy and Mr. Parker told Matt "Now you can be the Man-Spider!" However, Matt rose from the organic webbing transformed into something new. And thus, the Badliest Joker was born. He has since terrorized Spain, in search of his love equipped with his mighty powers of long, rants about how we listen and threats of failing the course...he uses his mighty ban hammer to ensure that if he can't have Bakerboy...no one in Spain can......HE KIDS YOU NOT!'

JStorm:
BeerGoggle
Once a great scientist, BeerGoggle turned from his dear friends, and began the quest of intoxicating Germany in order for a fourth reich of ugly chicks to rule the world.

He can show up at any bar – he will take over any party – he is always there, and never around. Once his deadly poison of German beer mixed with pheromones enters your bloodstream, every uglychick just became as hot as the sun, and as sexy as that Milf next door you always wanted to bang but never had the chance because your penis. . . o_O

I digress. Point – his plan is to get the entire race drunk, and allow all the ugly people to steal ‘our’ seed, create their own master race and take over the world

Bamfer:
Je Suis Hawking!
Professor Hawking seemed to have a bright future as a brilliant, British physicist. That changed when illness struck. As strong as his mind stayed, his body only got weaker. So weak, that most of him became riddled with paralysis and was forced to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair. Little did he know, that this curse would grant him a new, spectacular power. He could communicate with computers - mentally. He grew so close to his computer that it actually began to speak for him. This new ability, however, was not enough to keep the inevitable bitterness of the pain (or lack there of) that he would experience in the coming years away. This angst transformed into a soul of pure evil. And a robotic voice as equally horrifying. His entire wheelchair became a hidden arsenal of advanced weaponry that he can control with a single thought. Sporting a new moustache, beret and the long-adored mentality of the French, Hawking began terrorizing the streets, shouting in his angry, robotic, monotone voice, “Je suis Hawking!” This terrifying battle cry would, one day, become the name of the new face of evil.

Tron 5000:
Lepre-San
During the 2005 Leprechaun convention, Liam O'Hara's pub was visited by a group of alcoholic gypsy midgets. They were angered when Liam announced closing time and would no longer serve them, so they tied Liam up and made him watch as they burned down his pub. Liam was driven mad, and set out on a quest for revenge. He trained with the greatest (and only) ninja master in Ireland, and he became...The Lepre-San! He travels the world seeking revenge, but also hiring himself out as a mercenery. Guy's gotta eat right?

Liam's only skills are his ninja skills. His weapon of choice is the staff, which, when unscrewed from either end, can be filled with 144 oz of beer.

Avangarde X:
The Dutch Bong Master
Jasper Schultz of Amsterdam was forced to live on the streets after continuous losses through gambling and living off the bottle, his only alternative was to try and get work from the Fishermen on the Amstel River. The fishermen Joked and taunted him calling him scum and worthless, Jasper had hit rock bottom until he spotted a wooden object floating in the water. Jasper, thinking it could be something of value, fished it out to find what looked like a bong. The artifact looked very old but well made, it had been entirely carved out of wood and had some kind of tribal markings. Inside the cone was some cannabis, although it was dry, perplexed as to why the drug was not wet after floating in water Jasper decided to smoke it, hoping his troubles would go away. Jasper pulled out a lighter and began to roach the weed, but something strange happened, no matter how hard he pulled the weed it would not burn, yet it produced a thick, rich smoke. After filling his lungs with the mysterious smoke he exhaled and sat back waiting for the bliss to come, but the effects were not what he expected. Jasper began to panic as the effects started to take hold, "what is this s**t" he thought to himself. Then like a burning rage he got up feeling an intense power inside, he began to run with great wobbliness and hysterical laughter smashing though anything in his path, his body bulged with amazing super human strength. He then spotted some of the local fishermen, "FOOL'S, I'LL SHOW YOU" he yelled. The fishermen, somewhat shocked by the homeless man power, shouted back at him, "GET OUTTA HERE YA BUM." Jasper ignored them, then began to roach another cone, this time blowing the mystical smoke onto the fisher. It came out like a massive gust of powerful smog, bowling the men over. The fishermen began to shake violently on the ground until they were paralyzed. Amazed by the power of the bong Jasper grinned, "with this mystical bong I can take back what life took away from me, nobody can get in my way, I can get high and get what I want all at the same time. From here on I shall be known as The Dutch Bong Master, MUAHAHAHAHA *cough, cough, cough*."

Dude, knows, love your stuff!! I had no idea.

...well I some idea, but never seen it. :up:

I had no idea either until Survivor, you've got mad skeelz. :up:

Here August's entry. This is the first piece that I've fully colored (not just flats) in Photoshop so I'm just getting started. I know I could fix a lot but I'm kinda pressed for time (plus my boss is gonna kick my arse if he sees me working on it at work again).

goku.jpg

wow... great goku and GREAT effect!

Wow, thanks for all the new comments. I really should start drawing more. I'm so out of practice.[/reallywishesforatablet]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"