Xombie: Reanimated Review

WOLVERINE25TH

The Best There Is
Reaction score
Xombie, the flash animated cartoon that took the internet by storm, comes to comics in it's own mini-series from Devil's Due Publishing due out on April 11th. Check out an avanced review of the first issue (by me) at http://www.215ink.com.

I actually liked the series from Newgrounds, although the main site has more research about the zombie bit than the show got into. I'll try to look into this if I see it in my LCS.

I'm gonna ask them to order it myself. I liked it. Heh only wish my "press copy" wasn't a link to a hidden section of their website.

Fer all my hype...my damn shop didn't even get it. Blah. Hopin' the shop I'm near on Saturday got it or still has it in stock.

I hadda buy it at Forbidden Planet on Saturday, but was money well spent. Even got 10% off thanks to my college ID. Finally, that crap-ass school is good fer somethin'! Anyways..

Devil's Due has a direct link to my Xombie review on their main page. If you didn't read it the first time, now's your chance. Just head on over to their website and scroll down to the 215ink link.

Also keep an eye out fer my review on the Chucky mini-series that comes out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"