Yakuza 4 going West

Electro UK

Can't all be for nothing
Reaction score
While it's an announcement nowhere near on par with Killzone 3, inFamous 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, or even SOCOM 4 this is still another Sony exclusive announced before E3...

http://blogs.sega.com/europe/2010/06/08/iamkazuma/#more-2366

It's big for me... because I liked Y3 more than the original games listed above, so I'm a happy ducky. :yay:

Im finally getting around to playing this game and my god the cutscenes are long. The first one after you start the game was like 15 minutes. Unlike MGS, what makes it worse is that none of its dubbed so its just alot of text to read. I wish this game featured autosave. You dont get to save your game until well over an hour upon starting. I see this is a game you need to make time to play and you shouldnt start it if you have somewhere to go.

Love that they included a synopsis of the previous 3 games bc they must know most here in the US didnt play them or have the means to go back and do so.

I'm still waiting for news on Yakuza 5. :[

The fact that Y5 hasn't/didn't come out here considering how brilliant 3 - Dead Souls are is really, really crushing.

Not even the HD ports for the first two. :(

Oh man, these long cutscenes are killing me. Im on the second chapter and the guy has a very long one with some woman that comes into his office to hire his firm

I'll admit it's a struggle in 3 - I don't find the land-owning plot all that enticing. However 4's story is killer.

Yakuza 4 is a playstation plus game tomorrow. I can't wait to play it!

qq1oSjo.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"