Years of Transformers: The Shout Out Thread

nosebleed.

Superhero
Reaction score
This is a shout out to all my fellow Transformer fans who have been following this production for that last 3 years since it was announced. I give my people a shout out who have been following Transformers since 1984. I thank everyone for the excellent conversations that we've had since the Transformer forum was established here at the Hype. Even way before Don Murphy started opening his big mouth, we've been looking forward to great things. I thank the people who've really gotten on my nerves the last few years...because I now look back on it and smile. Though this has never been the busiest nor most active forum on the Hype...I feel it has been one of the best due to people, for the most part, not acting like idiots.

Now we're a few days away from the official release and I just wanted to say that its been a hell of a fun ride. Hope to see you all in the sequel discussions.

Shout outs:

CFlash - Probably the most infamous poster in here. I feel we have a lot in common and though I don't praise the actual cartoon as much as you...I DO praise your passion for Transformers.

Blind Fury - The guy who's pissed off the most Optimists award goes to you. You've made me laugh more times than I can count.

Hunter Rider - Thanks for keeping the board clean and for keeping things civil. Though some hated the Optimist and Negatron labels (I know they weren't your idea) I thought they added character to the place.

Dog Lips - You're pretty scarce around here these days but you tripped me out when we first started this joint. You better post a review or there'll be repercussions.

ShadowBoxing - B.S. degree in Transformers

DorkyFresh - Always the Optimist...you better finish my drawing

Shouts to Avangarde, Shinobi Rendar, Headless Knight, Cryptic Name, Spark, ChibiKiriyama, Cth, Creature SH (wish you'd watch it if only to write a review), *Dead*End* (best avy I've ever had :up:), dark_b, zero00 (may his account RIP), AyeCapn, Boiiinng, Millenium Movies (always with the scoop), zanos, Godzilla2000 (MIA?), Golgo13 (True G1 fan), WalkingDead (MIA), 1987olds442 (MIA as well), GhostPoet, Psionic Force, skorponok, xwolverine2 (for making me punch my computer screen so many times), TigerClaw, Batmun, Wesyeed (psh), bluejake01, cosmicherosa, Substance D, ragdus, roach, Tempest, Anti-Moderator, Nivek. I'm sure I've missed some people...but you all are my peoples :word:

[BLACKOUT]And to Tad, wherever you are...noone has taken your crown yet.[/BLACKOUT]

It has been a lot of fun indeed, looking back now I wonder what the most remembered thing will be in the Transformer boards? CFlash vs Tad Fathington would probably come close to first, or maybe the Optimust Primes vs Negatrons. Here's hoping Transformers 2 keeps the ball rolling. :trans:

This is a shout out to all my fellow Transformer fans who have been following this production for that last 3 years since it was announced. I give my people a shout out who have been following Transformers since 1984. I thank everyone for the excellent conversations that we've had since the Transformer forum was established here at the Hype. Even way before Don Murphy started opening his big mouth, we've been looking forward to great things. I thank the people who've really gotten on my nerves the last few years...because I now look back on it and smile. Though this has never been the busiest nor most active forum on the Hype...I feel it has been one of the best due to people, for the most part, not acting like idiots.

Now we're a few days away from the official release and I just wanted to say that its been a hell of a fun ride. Hope to see you all in the sequel discussions.

Shout outs:

CFlash - Probably the most infamous poster in here. I feel we have a lot in common and though I don't praise the actual cartoon as much as you...I DO praise your passion for Transformers.

Blind Fury - The guy who's pissed off the most Optimists award goes to you. You've made me laugh more times than I can count.

Hunter Rider - Thanks for keeping the board clean and for keeping things civil. Though some hated the Optimist and Negatron labels (I know they weren't your idea) I thought they added character to the place.

Dog Lips - You're pretty scarce around here these days but you tripped me out when we first started this joint. You better post a review or there'll be repercussions.

Shouts to Avangarde, Shinobi Rendar, Headless Knight, Cryptic Name, Spark, ChibiKiriyama, Cth, Creature SH (wish you'd watch it if only to write a review), *Dead*End* (best avy I've ever had :up:), dark_b, zero00 (may his account RIP), AyeCapn, Boiiinng, Millenium Movies (always with the scoop), zanos, Godzilla2000 (MIA?), Golgo13 (True G1 fan), WalkingDead (MIA), 1987olds442 (MIA as well), GhostPoet, Psionic Force, skorponok, xwolverine2 (for making me punch my computer screen so many times), TigerClaw, Batmun, Wesyeed (psh), bluejake01, cosmicherosa, Substance D, ragdus, roach, Tempest, Anti-Moderator, Nivek. I'm sure I've missed some people...but you all are my peoples :word:

[blackout]And to Tad, wherever you are...noone has taken your crown yet.[/blackout]

LMAO!! I wonder what the hell happened to Tad.

He got the slag kicked out of him by Hunter Rider.

I never used to post as much as I do now but it was interesting lurking around these boards during the production of Transformers. If I were to have posted I would have been a Negatron. I was so fixated on G1 that any change got me really pissed. Now though it is clear to see the changes...for the most part have been in good sense.

When we got leaked pictures, or when the Megatron picture first came out everyone was angry. He didn't look like Megatron...and obviously he still doesn't. But it makes him one scary a$$ motherf*****.

It will almost feel like the end of an era when Transformers is relased but hopefully the confirmation of sequel can mean we can all start over again.

Also..."FLAMES ON PRIME?.....FLAMES?!!!???...BURN BAY BURRRNNNNNN"...not an actual quote but more of a summary of the majorities feelings towards the flames...I don't think they are hated as much now though....

Shout out to all the TF board posters. I'll be thinking about you crazy mofo's when i'm sitting in the theatre Tuesday, around mid-day with my Nachos and Cheese in one hand, and my Dr.Pepper soda in the other! :up:

xwolverine2 (for making me punch my computer screen so many times), TigerClaw, Batmun, Wesyeed (psh), bluejake01, cosmicherosa, Substance D, ragdus, roach, Tempest, Anti-Moderator, Nivek. I'm sure I've missed some people...but you all are my peoples :word:

oh you have no idea....

and as for tad...that man had strange opinions:huh:

I had a little TF party last night with a cpl of friends. Drinking, laughing, watching G1 Season1... reminiscing. I don't care what ShadowBoxing says.... that show was awesome! Jazz shouting out Prime's orders like the Sarge from Aliens! So cool. It made me hurt that he's a pipsqueak in the movie.

Shout out to all of you. Ya'll rock. Even you, ShadowBoxing.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha... you guys are making it sound as though this be the end of the line...

OH, SO UNWISE...

This is only the beginning!!! The movie's a big fat sleeping volcano that's ready to explode and blow us all to hell... what we've seen so far is nothing compared to what's yet to come.

Yes we purists put up a good fight. Few against many.

Spartan King Leonidas: This is where we hold them! This is where we fight! This is where they die!
Captain: On these shields, boys!
[Spartans cheer]
Spartan King Leonidas: Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.

Shout outs:

[blackout]And to Tad, wherever you are...noone has taken your crown yet.[/blackout]

I'm offended. You forgot me!!!:oldrazz:

*Dead*End* (best avy I've ever had :up:

Hey thank You! :yay:

I'd like to say that this day marks one Year of me joining this board, [eventhough I would used to come around, and lurk, during the HULK hype], and it has been a great experience, despite my low post count . . . I mostly just read, feeling that all that has been said has been valid, and "needn'ted" any further dwelling upon.

I am usually a diplomat, and bickering, and fighting [sometimes full out war] on here, would bring me down a little sometimes, but I knew we were gonna get our reward of waiting all these years, once the film comes out . . . so I've kept my faith, and grew excited with all news [good, and bad].

Thank You Nosebleed, for letting me shine through Your avatar, which You've worn proudly, and [for a looong time - even returning to it, during a "vote for Megan campaign"]; Thank You X-Wolverine2 Your manips, strong "diffrernt" opinions, and unparalleled pawning of idiot trolls was always something to look forward to reading/seeing here; thank You Hunter Rider for helping me get my avatar working, and being polite, and professional [I appreciate it]; thank You 3 Dev Adam, I didn't like You at first [don't know why], but then You grew on me; thank You Dog Lips for being a skilled, good-post creator, You've been pleasant; Thank You C-Flash, for being You, I respect You . . .

. . . Thank You everyone, who has contributed thus far. The future of TRANSFORMERS hype is something to anticipate with You all, a not-so-neglegable part of this poster's life. [July 2nd, I'll be there with 8 of my friends, and relatives].

Good thread idea:)

Let me see....

Dog Lips-My Pardna!:woot:

Nosebleed-always fun and the easiest of the G1 purists to chat with

Shadowboxing-My fountain of TF knowledge,ive learnt a lot from you dude

Millenium Movies-Thanks for all the updates and friendly demeanour you bring

Cflash-We have never seen eye to eye on much but over time ive came to respect your passion for G1 and attempts to debate in some hostile situations

Blind fury-We see eye to eye on NOTHING lol but over time ive come to see that you have a fun sense of humour

Dorkyfresh-the level headed voice of reason

Dr Lee/Avantgarde/*Dead End*-you guys never get drawn on the heated stuff but have always been good posters to read and make my job easy:cwink:

Wesyeed-You are cwazy but i wuv joo:heart::woot:

Golgo-Salty veteran:up:

Aye Cap'n/Cth/GhostPoet-the Ying to Fury's Yang

If i missed ya sorry.......Here's to the sequel:up:

Thanks for your work HR, hats off. I hope it hasn't been to hard for ya?

Great thread....I hope everyone has a blasty watching the film. :trans:

Wow i avoided this thread thinking it contained spoilers lol

You know what? out of al the boards i'm at, this is the one i like the best, because of you people. I've laughed, i've been pissed, i've been serious and i've cried (joking). But you guys have made the wait for this film entertaining less stressful.

I could always get here in order to get the latest on the film. And the opinions that matter the most to me are the one's from you guys.

So i wanna say thanks for making this an awesome experience, but as the hours go by i get a bittersweet feeling because the movie we've waiting for is about to be release but an era on the boards may be coming to an end.

Cheers to all of you Guys, and here's to hoping for a kick-ass film and a hopeful sequel.

:woot:

Yeah, the Transformer boards are great. I actually joined the hype back in the spidey days. After lurking in the TF boards for quite sometime I figured I will join up again as I couldn't remember what my first account was, and I liked what I saw here. Here's hoping the hype for Transformers 2 will be just as good, if not better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"