You know something, I just need to stop buying Ipods...

I bought one Zune, the day it came out, and have had it since...I've dropped it, banged it around, etc. and it still works fine :)

My mom brought me the ipod nano for christmas and i told her for $50 more she could've got me a zune like i had asked for

If you were my kid....I would have took it away from you for a comment like that.

My mom brought me the ipod nano for christmas and i told her for $50 more she could've got me a zune like i had asked for

i would have chopped my kid in the throat and took it back to the store.:cmad:

I WISH my child would say something like that to me.

I guess i'm lucky to have the mom that i have:O

Maybe....my kids are learning that they better appreciate the things they get...or they don't get them. They don't get spoiled that way.

It's Official.

I've had 3 shuffles and a 4gig Nano.

Shuffle 1: Won in a radio contest, head phone jack borke in like 5 moths.
Shuffle 2: Lost
Shuffle 3: Got Wet, died
Nano 1: Somehow forgot to take it out of my jacket pocket... washed the jacket. Kept hearing a banging in the the dryer, and it clicked. WTF?! that's 150 bucks gone, in 3 months. I just bought this **** for myself in December.

I HATE MY LIFE!

That sucks, you gotta stop buying those shuffle's though, they are way too small, I know I would have lost mine if I bought one. I've got the old 20g version, the style just before the minis came out. Had it for 3-4 years now, with only a couple problems with it crashing, but Apple replaced it both times for free. Try going to the Apple store and saying it crashed on you, might work.

I got an iPod classic not long ago, 80 gigs. The shuffle/nanos are too freakin small.

It's Official.

I've had 3 shuffles and a 4gig Nano.

Shuffle 1: Won in a radio contest, head phone jack borke in like 5 moths.
Shuffle 2: Lost
Shuffle 3: Got Wet, died
Nano 1: Somehow forgot to take it out of my jacket pocket... washed the jacket. Kept hearing a banging in the the dryer, and it clicked. WTF?! that's 150 bucks gone, in 3 months. I just bought this **** for myself in December.

I HATE MY LIFE!

You don't need an Ipod, just tell me the song and I'll sing it for you.

I'm on my 2nd iPod.

1st one - U2 20 GB iPod, broke after a year. Apple gave me a new one. It broke after another year.
2nd one - Did a trade for my broken iPod and bought 80GB Video iPod, going strong after some initially rebooting, going over a 14 months now.

*eyeing iTouch but want at least a 50GB*

I never understood why ppl need 40gig mp3 players. Are you really gonna go through all those music files while your at the gym or driving around?

I run for hours. And I watched the whole season of Heroes from my iPod. :up:

I never understood why ppl need 40gig mp3 players. Are you really gonna go through all those music files while your at the gym or driving around?

I never know what I may want to listen to at any given time. If I have my entire collection with me when I'm in a music kind of mood, I have no limitations in what I can access from my collection. Also, if you load video onto one of these units, that can quickly eat up space as well.

jag

I have a liitle over 2000 and countless movies that i ripped from my DVDs, but when my ipod video got messed up it wouldn't add all of that so i had to make a playlist of all my favorite songs. So now with my ipod mini I just added those 600-700 songs so it don't really bother me, but i really wish i had an 40gb or more so i could have space to put some of my movies

They kill time when you're up for jury duty, and they can help you get out of jury duty if you don't know all the judges in your county. My dad went to high school with all the ones where I live so when I get called I just go in the court room and look at the judge and say Hey, what's up Uncle Whatever judge is in there.

I'm not even going to ask how the ipod got wet. It'll just disturb me.

I've had
1 IPod Shuffle
1 Ipod Nano
2 Sony Bean MP3 Walkmen
1 Sony Mp3 stick Walkmen

Just bought an 80 gig zune - stay away, woman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"