You know something, I just need to stop buying Ipods...

I bought an MP3 player- its very small and squared and its a decent size. Holds about 6 gigs of music - meaning 1200 songs. it kicks ass. hell yeah. Bought it for 45 bucks. Its a Philips.

I've never owned one. Maybe I should. I don't want to look like a dork by being the only person in America without wearing earphone plugs.

I have bought about 8/9 ipods of which I have given away a few.

For myself, I have the IPOD Touch and the Ipod 80 GB as well as the IPOD nano.

It's Official.

I've had 3 shuffles and a 4gig Nano.

Shuffle 1: Won in a radio contest, head phone jack borke in like 5 moths.
Shuffle 2: Lost
Shuffle 3: Got Wet, died
Nano 1: Somehow forgot to take it out of my jacket pocket... washed the jacket. Kept hearing a banging in the the dryer, and it clicked. WTF?! that's 150 bucks gone, in 3 months. I just bought this **** for myself in December.

I HATE MY LIFE!

I said in the in the first post that I washed it. :down :cmad:

Update: It still works, the volume just doesn't adjust. I'm hoping as it dries out it'll correct its self.

I think they were referring to shuffle 3, which has no explanation how/why it got wet.

The fact that some of you have gone through several mp3 players is just disturbing. How many of you bought that second mp3 player simply because it was new, and they stopped making your old one? Hmm? Replaced that iPod Mini with a Nano just because? Hmm? Thinking about letting your current iPod waste away on the shelf so you can get a Touch?

I bought the Nano to replace the Mini that I thought I lost in my car accident. But it wasn't in the car after all. :O

i have 2 shuffles, 2 nanos a 30 Gig a mini and a touch and i've never had a problem with any of them.

I bought an Ipod, I didn't like it and the screen froze. returned it, got a replacement and it did the same thing. Also, had a 3rd one(third times the charm. no so much) same thing.
Eventually after a few months I bought a Samsung, I eventually gave that up to my mother who wanted one...then bought me a 4 gig Insignia Pilot.
129 bucks isn't bad for something that holds 1,000 songs, 14 videos, has am/fm radio, picture feature, and so on. Works beautifully.
...IMO I would never recommend an Ipod.

I don't know, my brother got the original ipod like 2 months before i got mine, then 1 year later it had that sad face on the screen, then the same thing happened to mine 2 months later. Yet we both got a ipod video at the same time around a year and half ago, yet my messed up 6 months after i tried to add a song but his still works til this day. Now he's saving up for an itouch or iphone while my mom just got me the new ipod mini.

MP3 Players are becoming the way of the cell phone. You almost expect to replace them after 1-2 years.

Least it's not Europe where people have 3-4 cell phones a year. :huh:

The Zen Vision M is awesome. Video quality is a lot better. If you can get over the fact that it controls differently from iPods and that you aren't "cooler" for having an iPod, then the Zen Vision should beat it out every time.

I still have my 60GB iPod Video. I love that motherf**ker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"