The Dark Knight You know what BB2 needs? Ron Perlman.

Perlman for voice of the Bat-computer! :mad:

Perlman for Batman's codpeice!

perlcodpeice.jpg

Perlman for ice cream guy!

Perlman for obligatory cameo by some character who's name is mentioned as being that of another famous super hero.

I've outdone myself now.Perlman for......

Perlman8.jpg

EGGHEAD!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

Pearlman as some random character that no one's mentioned yet. How clever. Post +1.

This is the greatest thread ever. *Sniff*

Thanks guys, but no tears. The Perlman has a 6th sense for weakness.

Flexo said:
That's right. Ron Perlman. While Batman Begins may have been excellent, it was lacking a very important piece; it was dangerously low in Ron Perlman content.

Don't worry though. I'm 92% sure that Nolan will get it right with the sequel. After all, Ron can fit any role at all.

Clayface,
clayfacedy9.gif

Killer Croc
killercrocdg5.gif

Even Robin
robinda2.gif

That's right, Robin. Using the same technology that brought us Little Man, and a Gillette Fusion razor, we could finally get a Robin that does not encourage Bat-fans to swallow the barrel of a shotgun.

So, Perlman fans unite, and together we can achieve greatness. :up:

WHAT?!!!! NO PEARLMAN AS POISON IVEY?!!!!! WHAT KIND OF THREAD IS THIS IF I CAN'T SEE THE BEST CHOICE!!!!!!!

TALK ABOUT STACKING THE VOTE!

(I love this thread. If it were a chick, I'd lick it all over.)

DavidTyler said:
(I love this thread. If it were a chick, I'd lick it all over.)
Flexo does that anyway.:csad:

Flexo said:
Fun fact; not only did he quest for fire, Ron Perlman invented it.

And now he'll use it to burn you if you don't make a Ron Perlman as DKR Batman manip.

:heart:
Ron Perlman aint DKR Bats, Flexy. Bruce Wayne, no matter how old or disgruntled he gets, in an inherently good-looking man. Ron Perlman is an ugly beast. That's why we love him.

When I first saw this thread the only name that popped into my head was Killer Croc. The voice and everything would be perfect.

Well he already played Killer Croc. Give him a chance to broaden himself

BB2 doesn't need Perlman, Wolverine the movie needs Perlman as Sabretooth.

In the words of Spongebob, "Cause, it's the best thread eee-vuuuuuurrr!!!"

DavidTyler said:
WHAT?!!!! NO PEARLMAN AS POISON IVEY?!!!!! WHAT KIND OF THREAD IS THIS IF I CAN'T SEE THE BEST CHOICE!!!!!!!

TALK ABOUT STACKING THE VOTE!

Ask and thou shalt recieve.

PerlmanIvy.gif

I'm thinking of editing all of these pics into a YTMND,but I can't think of any music that could encapsulate the glory of The Perlman.Any suggestions?

The Hero said:
I'm thinking of editing all of these pics into a YTMND,but I can't think of any music that could encapsulate the glory of The Perlman.Any suggestions?

Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien by Edith Piaf (The French song featured in the newest Ebay commercial)

La Resa dei Conti by Ennio Morricone (The theme from For a Few Dollars More)

Tijuana Taxi by Herb Alpert

Spanish Caravan by The Doors.

Just to name a few. Although The Perlman could even pull off The Kansas City Shuffle.

Also, Starman or Man Who Sold the World by David Bowie.

And I suppose the BTAS theme would be fitting.

Bah. None are worthy of the glory that is Perlman. There is no musical note that is.

Except the music he makes when he grinds people's bones.

Master Bruce said:
Bah. None are worthy of the glory that is Perlman. There is no musical note that is.

Except the music he makes when he grinds people's bones.

Or the opera that conducts itself when he yanks kidneys from ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"