'You' on Netflix

I like how throughout both seasons he’s trying to convince himself that he’s not some psycho killer or evil but by the end it’s revealed it’s who he is...with him praying on his neighbor even though he has everything he wanted.
Well what he wants is the perfect woman that he has to work to be worthy of.
When it was revealed she's just a mirror of him, it kinda shattered that ideal. She's no longer the "good" woman he wants to be a good man for, because she's just as bad as him. Throughout the last episode, he spent the whole time trying to convince himself that because she's like him, they were meant for each other, while describing the whole experience as a prison that' he's stuck with now, because he genuinely cares for kids and wants to do good by his future daughter.

Did anyone else get the impression Forty is a closet gay?

On episode 6 of season 1 and this show is a trip lol. Joe definitely feels like who Dexter would be without Harry’s code.

Just wanna say this is one of my favorite shows on TV. And for sure is the most entertaining Binged it early in quarantine and just rewarched it this past week

This show is like Dexter-lite…and I dig it. Even season 3 of Dexter had him dealing with impending fatherhood.

Looking forward to the new season.

This show reminds me of the better aspects of Dexter so much. Also I just realized on second rewatch of the trailer the song choice was Brittany Spears lol. It fit the trailer though.

I’m pumped for season 3. Going to binge watch it this weekend. Should hold me over until Dexter comes back.

The ending to Part 2 was wild. Can’t wait to see what they do next with season 5 if it gets renewed.

This was a wild ending indeed. Season 5's gotta be the end right? I feel like we're definitely gearing toward the end.

Joe is a freaking piece of work man.

Yeah I think season would probably be it. Hopefully Netflix will give them one final season to wrap it up. Probably in 2 parts again.

...it's losing me mid-part 2 - s4.

I still believe that they should have killed Joe at the end of s3 and let Love have one solo season.

I'm just so bored by Joe, and the part 1 -s4 cast helped round it out.

With half of them dead or in lesser roles in this half, I'm just not that interested.

B28096A1-2B57-4B80-8947-8571038BE4E8.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"