Your Alternate Story and Endings...

HughJackFan420

Sidekick
Reaction score
I know some are u r talking that i would've done this and that mess so why not spill it....choose a part of the movie you would like to have changed or give an alternate ending....

i just have an alternate ending....

after the Magneto getting his powers back a little bit part...cut to Alkali Lake...we see Cyclops deep in the forest by the lake. clothes are shredded and he looks really beat up. he's lying by a tree unconcious. suddenly a shadowy figure (and we never see his face) starts walking up to Cyclops . close up on cyclops with someone in long boots standing next to him and all u see is his legs. then you hear a voice say (in a french accent) :: pokes with staff:: "are you deep in your beauty sleep mona mi, cuz you should need it looking like that" "hmmm not moving but he is breathing"

::checking pockets:: ::finds wallet:: "hmmm no money but likes to carry plastic, not the kind of cards i can play with" ::finds an ID card with the X Men logo on it::..."Scott Summers?? This X???oh my God your an X-Men" "lets get you back to your home my friend"...credits

and keep the 2nd cliffhanger of Charles after the credits

of course for an alternate story i would go with something like the storyline for X Men The Official Video Game

ok now you guys...

AznBABYBANDIT said:
hey, i like it... but how does he have X-men pack of 52 card? 0_O

" i was referring to the plastic...you know credit cards and different kinds of cards he might have in his wallet hoping to find some kind of identity and he finds an ID with his name and the X Men logo. maybe as an access card...here i'll edit to clear up.

but thanks by the way

I definitely loved the Gambit reference/appearance you put into the alternate endings. It's amazing how Message Forum online posters actually have more talent and imagination than the hacks Fox hired for X3.

What I would do diffrent would be the "last" scene the one with magneto.

Scene:
(camera comes from around the back of magneto he looks misrible and lost sitting outside at a senior citizens home, there is a beatiful young women behind him)
Woman:How does it feel Erick?
(he catches on to voice and smiles)
Magneto:what do you mean my dear?
(woman walks from behind him and sits down in front of him and his chess set)
Woman: (calmly like a mother to a child)You know what I mean...how does it feel to have everything you've lived for stripped from you? To be abandend and forgotten about.
Magneto:I never forgot about you my dear...i thought of you every day.
(she smiles)
Woman:sure you did. Where's good ol charles? You not playin by yourself are you?
(magneto looks at her in a 'you've crossed the line' type of way she knew better than to mention his old friend...his deceased old friend she smiles her witty sly smile obviously no stranger to 'crossing the line')
Woman: I must be off.Run into you in the future?(she smiles then picks up a metal chesspeice and begins to examine it)
Woman:You know I never really understood why you liked this game so much.
(she gets up.they exchange stares she begins to walk off. she gets at a distance and yells his name)
Woman:ERICK!
(he turns around She smiles then throws the chess piece at him hard he closes his eyes and reaches to catch it...but nothing hits his hand nor him he opens his eyes and to his terror and delight the piece is hovering above his hand he loses concentration and it falls he looks at the woman ,shocked, ...face to face,eye to eye...and then he sees it,we see it,her eye quickly shifts from blue to yellow then back again,immediately as he/we see this the movie goes into credits)
The End
I know that was kindof rookie writing but hey thats what i wish wouldof happened at the end.Whataya think?

Xavier's funeral is at the end and Cyclops is the one giving the eulogy. As he talks we switch back and forth between the funeral and scenes of other characters, showing us where they are now. A one-eyed Callisto has taken in Leech and is hiding in the sewers with some of the other Morlocks. Arclight and Juggernaut are on the run. Pyro and Psylocke are in prison. Trask is given the go-ahead to put Sentinels into mass production. The eulogy ends on a hopeful note that perhaps mutants and humans will coexist some day. Xavier's dream has been passed on.

p.s. seriously, how did the X-men find time to organize and stage such a huge funeral with everything that was happening around them? Theres no way they could have put that together in a day. It makes more sense if the funeral takes place after everything has passed.

Here is my Magneto ending scene:

Angel is flying around(like in the movie). Older men and women are playing chess while kids and families and their pets frolick in a green park. A man is playing chess alone in a long wool coat and matching hat. His fingers move a silver metal pawn forward. He raises his head to think of how to move his opponents piece. He looks down in dissapointment, Erik knows he is nothing now. He has become what he loathed so much. A feminine hand with blue painted fingernails brushes over his coat. Erik looks up in suprise. The scantily clad woman walks over to the opposing seat and sits down. It is Raven Darkholme. She smiles at Erik and moves a chess piece. Erik holds out his hand and notices something different inside his body. He reaches out his hand, twists his fingers, and a metal chess piece tips over. Erik knows he will soon become Magneto again. Raven smiles back.

chaseter said:
Here is my Magneto ending scene:

Angel is flying around(like in the movie). Older men and women are playing chess while kids and families and their pets frolick in a green park. A man is playing chess alone in a long wool coat and matching hat. His fingers move a silver metal pawn forward. He raises his head to think of how to move his opponents piece. He looks down in dissapointment, Erik knows he is nothing now. He has become what he loathed so much. A feminine hand with blue painted fingernails brushes over his coat. Erik looks up in suprise. The scantily clad woman walks over to the opposing seat and sits down. It is Raven Darkholme. She smiles at Erik and moves a chess piece. Erik holds out his hand and notices something different inside his body. He reaches out his hand, twists his fingers, and a metal chess piece tips over. Erik knows he will soon become Magneto again. Raven smiles back.

:up:

That is very cool too. That would've been very nice to see at the end.

Here is my thoughts on the Colossus vs Juggernaut fight:

The battle is heated. Arclight has destroyed the plastic weapons and the X-Men continue to battle the hordes of mutant minions. Juggernaut looks at Magneto. Magneto nods and Juggernaut puts on his helmet, looks down and fixes his stare on his prey. "Find the boy," Magneto commands, "and kill him." Juggernaut nods and thunders down the bridge wreckage. Juggernaut plows through soldiers as they hold their ground yelling "Halt!" They fly around his muscled body like ragdolls. Suddenly a metalic arm extends into Juggernaut's thick neck. He does a couple of backflips and thuds the ground hard. Colossus stands his ground. "I don't think so," Colossus proudly proclaims. Juggernaut slowly gets up grunting. He twists his head and pops his neck. Colossus clenches his fists, the metal grinding has a distinct sound. Colossus runs towards Juggernaut as he also barrels forward. They exchange punches and Colossus is thrown into a Hummer. Juggernaut leaps forward and Colossus leaps out of the way. Juggernaut's head slams into the Hummer, sending it flying into the frame of a metal outpost causing an explosion. Wolverine and Beast jump back in suprise. A few more punches are thrown and Juggernaut lands a good hit to Colossus's chin. He flies backwards. Juggernaut turns and begins to run towards the building. He again barrels through more soldiers and jumps off the Hummer into the building. Colossus gets back up and begins to run into the building after the aggressor. Beast yells "He going after the boy!" Kitty replies "I've got him," after she finishes off her fight. She phases through the wall after Juggernaut.

p.s. seriously, how did the X-men find time to organize and stage such a huge funeral with everything that was happening around them? Theres no way they could have put that together in a day. It makes more sense if the funeral takes place after everything has passed.
Well, that's the point, we didn't know how much time passed since Xavier died to the eulogy. The movie spans over several days I think (maybe even weeks).

CB Fan said:
What I would do diffrent would be the "last" scene the one with magneto.

Scene:
(camera comes from around the back of magneto he looks misrible and lost sitting outside at a senior citizens home, there is a beatiful young women behind him)
Woman:How does it feel Erick?
(he catches on to voice and smiles)
Magneto:what do you mean my dear?
(woman walks from behind him and sits down in front of him and his chess set)
Woman: (calmly like a mother to a child)You know what I mean...how does it feel to have everything you've lived for stripped from you? To be abandend and forgotten about.
Magneto:I never forgot about you my dear...i thought of you every day.
(she smiles)
Woman:sure you did. Where's good ol charles? You not playin by yourself are you?
(magneto looks at her in a 'you've crossed the line' type of way she knew better than to mention his old friend...his deceased old friend she smiles her witty sly smile obviously no stranger to 'crossing the line')
Woman: I must be off.Run into you in the future?(she smiles then picks up a metal chesspeice and begins to examine it)
Woman:You know I never really understood why you liked this game so much.
(she gets up.they exchange stares she begins to walk off. she gets at a distance and yells his name)
Woman:ERICK!
(he turns around She smiles then throws the chess piece at him hard he closes his eyes and reaches to catch it...but nothing hits his hand nor him he opens his eyes and to his terror and delight the piece is hovering above his hand he loses concentration and it falls he looks at the woman ,shocked, ...face to face,eye to eye...and then he sees it,we see it,her eye quickly shifts from blue to yellow then back again,immediately as he/we see this the movie goes into credits)
The End
I know that was kindof rookie writing but hey thats what i wish wouldof happened at the end.Whataya think?

yeah i like it i was gonna go with the senior citizens home idea too

anyways i imagine your talking about mystique am i right? as far as the woman?

LastSunrise1981 said:
I definitely loved the Gambit reference/appearance you put into the alternate endings. It's amazing how Message Forum online posters actually have more talent and imagination than the hacks Fox hired for X3.

thank you so much for that comment. its people like you that make me wanna pursue my dream career of becoming a screen writer and believe me i think if i was on the team of screen writers for X Men 3 it would've totally been different I don't know about perfect or better but I would not kill off anyone I know that for sure. I would've kept somethings but a lot of it would has to go. I like the Phoenix idea and the new characters and the way Magneto leads an army. But where's the Phoenix bird? Why didn't Nightcrawler come back? He was already introduced. I know there was some conflict with Alan Cummings but he could've easily been replaced.

but like i said thanks for the feedback I will try to come up with more alternate scenes or endings

tonytr1687 said:
Xavier's funeral is at the end and Cyclops is the one giving the eulogy. As he talks we switch back and forth between the funeral and scenes of other characters, showing us where they are now. A one-eyed Callisto has taken in Leech and is hiding in the sewers with some of the other Morlocks. Arclight and Juggernaut are on the run. Pyro and Psylocke are in prison. Trask is given the go-ahead to put Sentinels into mass production. The eulogy ends on a hopeful note that perhaps mutants and humans will coexist some day. Xavier's dream has been passed on.

you have a really good point on the p.s.

as far as your alternate ending or scene that is great great great. but i would add something like everyone leaves the funeral at the end of it. some stay like the main x men. then scott stays with Jeans grave until he is alone and do something like a day to night fast forward thing and scott still at Jeans grave. then all of a sudden the grave or ground underneath him where Jean lies starts smoking and Scott yells in pain because the ground gets so hot that it explodes and all u see is Jeans coffin. suddenly the coffin burns into big flames until it turns to ash. and scott is in disbelief. and as for a crowd pleaser we finally get the Phoenix rising out of the ashes. a giant flaming bird flies out of the ashes and into the sky. and as scott watches the bird fly camera should focus in on scotts glasses slowly zooming as the bird flies away in the reflection in his glasses and u hear Jeans voice whisper...Scott...and scene ends or movie ends how ever u wanna take it.

of course this would wipe out my possiblity to put Gambit in your version of the movie but i would rather have what u thought up put into X3. very good i like it!!!

chaseter said:
Here is my thoughts on the Colossus vs Juggernaut fight:

The battle is heated. Arclight has destroyed the plastic weapons and the X-Men continue to battle the hordes of mutant minions. Juggernaut looks at Magneto. Magneto nods and Juggernaut puts on his helmet, looks down and fixes his stare on his prey. "Find the boy," Magneto commands, "and kill him." Juggernaut nods and thunders down the bridge wreckage. Juggernaut plows through soldiers as they hold their ground yelling "Halt!" They fly around his muscled body like ragdolls. Suddenly a metalic arm extends into Juggernaut's thick neck. He does a couple of backflips and thuds the ground hard. Colossus stands his ground. "I don't think so," Colossus proudly proclaims. Juggernaut slowly gets up grunting. He twists his head and pops his neck. Colossus clenches his fists, the metal grinding has a distinct sound. Colossus runs towards Juggernaut as he also barrels forward. They exchange punches and Colossus is thrown into a Hummer. Juggernaut leaps forward and Colossus leaps out of the way. Juggernaut's head slams into the Hummer, sending it flying into the frame of a metal outpost causing an explosion. Wolverine and Beast jump back in suprise. A few more punches are thrown and Juggernaut lands a good hit to Colossus's chin. He flies backwards. Juggernaut turns and begins to run towards the building. He again barrels through more soldiers and jumps off the Hummer into the building. Colossus gets back up and begins to run into the building after the aggressor. Beast yells "He going after the boy!" Kitty replies "I've got him," after she finishes off her fight. She phases through the wall after Juggernaut.

i like it of course the only thing i would add is the cliche comic book fight part where one opponent slams into the other causing him to fly through a brickwall or any wall at that. i love when that happens.

HughJackFan420 said:
yeah i like it i was gonna go with the senior citizens home idea too

anyways i imagine your talking about mystique am i right? as far as the woman?
Well seeing that her eye changes yellow...yeah that was mystique.:) and thank ya very much.:yay:

CB Fan said:
Well seeing that her eye changes yellow...yeah that was mystique.:) and thank ya very much.:yay:

u know what i wish they did in this one though is that Mystique in her normal human self went to Germany to seek her son which she hasn't revealed to him yet (obviously or else Mystique would have let Nightcrawler know in X2) and knocks on a door of a house in a small German town. Kurt opens the door and says...can i help u miss...and she might say something like yes i'm looking for my son.

that way X4 should be about connecting families but i think Hollywood messed that all up. in X3 there is no reference of Juggernaut knowing Professor X is his half brother. but i woul dlike to see in X4 Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch revealed as Magneto's offspring (maybe he's gettin to old and needs help) Juggernaut talks to Charles revealing the brother part. and hopefully have Mystique reveal herself as the mother of Nightcrawler

does anyone else think its lame that they made the characters seem like they don't know who their relatives are in these movies???

An alternate ending where Cyclops lives.

How original.

i f***ing love this version so much better.

u know if FOX is looking for talented writers he should pick up people like you and me.

so are you gonna keep adding to it??? if so i'm looking forward to it.

i like how u keep the story going from X1 and X2 and make references to it

like for example the Libery Island thing and Storm asking Professor X why he can't concentrate harder and Logan remembering what he said and told Storm "if he wanted to kill the person, sure"

very good stuff

I'd redo the entire film where although Logan has stopped searching for his past, his past is still searching for him (in the form of some deadly Weapon X buddies and possibly Omega Red). Meanwhile, Cyclops is alive and well and dealing with his grief through extensive exercises in the danger room. Xavier tells him to take some time off, which Cyclops reluctantly does (but he still teaches some classes). Rogue, Iceman, and Colossus are upgraded to members of the X-Men under the tutelage of Storm. Jean, of course, is at the bottom of the lake. There's no mental blocks placed on her by Xavier. In this scenario, she's the next stage of evolutions (beyond mutants). She's awakened, prematurely, by the "Hellfire Club" and is "convinced" by Emma Frost to join the "Hellfire Club". At this stage, she's got amnesia an doesn't remember anything about her life (side effect of being awakened earlier than she should have). I'm likening Jean Grey's birth into the Phoenix as a physical birth. Because she was awoken early, her powers and mind were still in disarray. She needed more time to stabilize her powers if you will. Her brain couldn't handle the immense power because it had not adapted to it, so her premature birth left her damaged mentally. Xavier realizes this and sends the X-Men (including Cyclops) after her. There's a big firefight and the X-Men lose. The Weapon X buddies are going to working with the "Hellfire Club" and.....

*i'll finish the rest later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"