Your Christmas Wish List

Yup. Walmart.com has it for $15

Volume 2 comes out in January (I think, could be February or March) and has an interview with Joe Murray, plus coverart illustrated by him as well.

All of Rocko's Modern Life is on Netflix Instant.

I'm adding that to my list. I'll look for AAAAAH! Real Monsters too.

***Received an early present on my list:
all 3 tp's of the Death of Captain America storyline.***
With that said:

-Marvel Masterworks, 1-3 of: Avengers and X-Men.
-Wolverine Omnibus
-Batman: Noel, TDKR, TDKSA, and Morrison's Five Book Series Leading to Final Crisis (Resurrection of R'as al Ghul, The Black Glove, etc.)
-Jim Aparo Art Piece
-Comic Bag and Boards

Pretty much it.

Arkham City
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
X-Statix Omnibus
TMNT Ultimate Collection 1
other than those, I don't know in particular

What country is that?

I hate people talking about Xmas before November, it irritates me.
once December hits, I get festive.

UK.

And yeah, I get being irritated if it's in shop windows in summer or something, but if it feels cold outside, the christmas lights have been turned on in town and i've seen a christmas movie or two... i'm enthused :)

A signed Empire Strikes Back poster, the Gone with the Wind version by Hamill, Fisher, Ford, B. Williams, Oz, Jones, Baker, Daniels, and also John Williams.

Don Mattingly signed baseball.

Derek Jeter signed baseball bat.

Mass Effect Assault Rifle replica.

Im hoping to get a new fender or schecter bass along with some comics. Oh yeah...IM GOING ON A CARNIVAL CRUISE!

All I want is money so when I go back to Movie World in a couple months I can go to the DC comics store there and buy a ton of Joker stuff.

Star Wars Art: Comics (artbook)
Dirty: The Official ODB biography (DVD)
Comic Book Independents (DVD)

I don't need much.

I know this is going to sound sappy, but I feel like I've reached a point in my life where I don't want gifts, but would rather get priceless things that come from the heart.

But if I had to pick something real to receive, I'd say just money because no one ever knows what to get me anymore. Plus, I could really use the money.

Yeah, you can usually just buy something for yourself if you can; but if I had to have a list of things I'd pick...

The Batman Files book
Superman Heroclix brick
DC: The New Frontier, Absolute Edition
A new digital camera
Star Wars: The Complete Saga blu-ray

Laptop
Drivers license
News back from Cascades Volcano Observatory on whether I can volunteer for them this summer.

Smallville the Complete Series
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Halo Anniversary
Sherlock (BBC) - BluRay
The Matrix Trilogy - BluRay
The Godfather Trilogy - BluRay
Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
JLA: The Tower of Babel
Nightwing: Year One
The Killing Joke
Arkham City (Graphic Novel)

Not to get all Miss America but I want World Peace. See now Santa will see how selfless I am and I will get more presents! :D

In all seriousness I want Henry Cavill. :p

Digivice (nostalgia purposes)
A giant condor
The entire Batman Beyond series
Gillian Anderson

I already know I'm getting Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Just probably gonna ask for some video games, Rayman Origins, Sonic Generations and Dead Rising: Off the Record. Maybe some Walking Dead graphic novels as well. My fiancee and I decided to not spend much on each other this year and get a puppy together, so that'll be the big gift. Christmas has really shifted to what I get people at this point, not what they get me. Trying to find those perfect gifts.

Just money for me this year, which I plan to use to purchase the following on Blu-ray.

Ferris Bueller
Fright Night '11
Highlander (I can handle only one!)
Horrible Bosses
I Am Number Four
The Mask Of Zorro

Batman;Arkham City(Pretty much a given I'm going to get it)
Thor Blu Ray
Captain America Blu Ray

A signed Empire Strikes Back poster, the Gone with the Wind version by Hamill, Fisher, Ford, B. Williams, Oz, Jones, Baker, Daniels, and also John Williams.

do you have a link to that? i'm curious to see what it looks like

i'm pretty practical so i usually ask for gifts like that that i need from other people that i don't want to spend my money on and buy the crazier stuff myself haha

* bed sheets, just got a larger bed so need some new ones
* socks (haha)
* movie shelf/bookcase
* hunger games collector set http://www.amazon.com/Hunger-Games-...TF8&coliid=I3C7WVCP24RTOB&colid=12YDEMYW0VAQO
* Gone With the Wind steelbook

stuff i want but prolly wouldn't buy
seat covers http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Cover...UTF8&coliid=IK10KXCILTX6Q&colid=20V9UMRZB08F1

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"