Your favorite deleted scenes?

Slushy

Superhero
Reaction score
The Incredible Hulk

The alternate opening: Banner trying to commit suicide was dark and I could see why it wasn't used, but it was such bold storytelling.

The fireplace chat where Doc Samson confesses to Banner that he had hoped he had died. Powerful stuff!

Iron Man 2

Alternate final battle with Whiplash: Much better than what we got instead.

Thor

Dr. Henry Pym being name dropped.

The scenes with Loki. I love how he came off more as a sympathetic character instead of like Scar from The Lion King in the theatrical version.

The Avengers

Captain America. Its a beautiful scene of him adjusting the modern United States. It pains me that this was not only cut from the film, but also not used for The Winter Solder either.

The Winter Soldier

Falcon: When do we begin?

Cap: We just did.

Badass.

Guardians Of The Galaxy

Drax explaining his tattoos. It added to his character.

Not sure as I don't have a huge knowledge on them, but I'd like to see Marvel release extended versions of their films some day in Peter Jackson-style.

I loved Harry Dean Stanton's pep-talk to Banner.

Also I would definitely love to see all the deleted Malekith scenes that supposedly gave him more dimension!

The first Thor had a number of deleted scenes I liked from Selvig name-dropping SWORD to the added converstations between Loki & Thor and Loki & Frigga.

I also liked the scene of Cap adjusting to life in the present in The Avengers and it is the one deleted scene from that film that I think should have been in the final cut.

Finally, I really liked the expanded scenes in The Incredible Hulk between Blonsky & Ross where Ross explains the nature of their experiments and the Super Soldier Project.

I really liked the alternate opening to the Incredible Hulk.

I feel like they should have kept the military scenes in The Avengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"