Your First Batman Related Figure Post Here....

:up: That was my first Batman figure, too.

I also had Robin (with karate-chop action) and the Batmobile. I remeber the Penguin was too fat to fit into it, and the Joker could fit, but you had to take the tails off of his coat first.

Those were great toys.

Yep I had just about everyone and everything to do with that toyline including quite a few doubles. The toys were just so much fun and honestly there has not been a toyline as good since which is a real shame. I am an avid collector of super powers merch and hopefully soon can continue my collecting. A lot of really great memories tied to that toyline (and many others from the 80's)

I had a few when earlier than this one that I can't accurately place, but this is the first fig that I distinctly remember buying.

I remember getting that one day and opening it at Polly's Pies. As for my first toy, it was some sort of Batman '89 one. I'm pretty sure I had the one that changed into Bruce Wayne and the Joker that had the color changing face when you put him in cold water.

I distinctly remember having this when I was about four or five, it took me so long to find the right one online:

I have this figure sitting on my shelf right now, it was definitely one of my first batman figure's but I'm not sure, I'' post some pics soon, & strangely enough I got this figure when I was about 5 years old too, spooky.

mine was the batman 89 figure where it's bruce wayne, then you put the chest and cape and cowl on him and he becomes batman

I had that one too, It was my favorite toy until the family dog ate it. :csad:

z1121.jpg

z123.jpg

z11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"