Your absolute fave Batman fig.

Spider-Bat

BATMAN
Reaction score
Do you have one piece in your collection that stands out for you, whether it's Bats himself or a villian etc.?

For me it's hard to say, it's kind of my whole Batman figure collection that's my favorite, but I do love my Crisis on infinite Earths Batman, it reminds me of Jim Aparo's art, and he's my fave Bat-artist. I wish they'd make a figure for his work.

Then there's my Hush:Alfred and Gordon. I never thought I'd own an action figure for these 2, they never seem to give these 2 important guys action figs, at least from what I remember, I've never seen a figure for either of these guys. They're perfect. I like the Dark Victory Gordon, but the Hush one has the classic Commissioner look, I love it, trench coat, gun drawn, that tough guy look, and Alfred looks great, I love Alfred.

These three really stand out for me, but it's hard for me to narrow it down to just three, my Long Halloween Scarecrow's cool too, he looks so great, they captured Sale's artwork with this one very well, it just bugs me how the Sale Batman action figure doesn't quite capture the Sale Batman.

There are 2 more I have to add to my collection, the Dark Victory Penguin and Robin, I love how Sale drew Penguin, and I like how he added that little extra detail to Robin's cape.

So far my favorite is my 12" superheroes batman figure (black and grey). I really don't have too much aside from that. I have some old TAS figures, but thats about it. I really want to get the BB and Batzzaro figures from the S/B line.

Probably the Hush Batman, or the new DC Superheroes Batman in black and grey. If the Hush figure were black and grey, it would be damn near perfect.

If the Hush figure were black and grey, it would be damn near perfect.
Viola...

HushCS.jpg

But this customized DKR figure is my favorite:

TDKRc3b.jpg

But I think this is the best retail version out there at the moment:

DCSHblackbat.jpg

... that, except for the cape, is the equivalent of my custom:

DCS3c.jpg

I've been trying to find some good Batman 12" or higher statues, but I can't find any except the new Ross one, but he has powerfully huge thighs in that statue. Anyone know of any others?

I have a "Returns" 12 inch fig. that I got at the Dallas Con a few years back. It's pretty cool and undeniably Keaton :up:

CFE

there is a surprising lack of good big batman statues...which is surprising considering how popular he is. I guess DC just isn't as good as Marvel when it comes to pimping out their characters.

Mine would be my Batman and Son Joker. Though i didnt like the story in the Comics, this Joker rules!

7389_a_full.jpg

(Complete with Crowbar, to joyfully re-inact the death of Jason Todd! :hq: )

But I think this is the best retail version out there at the moment:

DCSHblackbat.jpg

... that, except for the cape, is the equivalent of my custom:

DCS3c.jpg

Oh, wow! I have to get this figure. I have this one one, but it's blue and gray.

Mine would be my Batman and Son Joker. Though i didnt like the story in the Comics, this Joker rules!

7389_a_full.jpg

(Complete with Crowbar, to joyfully re-inact the death of Jason Todd! :hq: )

whoa son of Joker...............I've never heard of that. Could you explain this cuz I'm interested?

My hush gordon (classic)
and my massive batman begins figure

I need to know the parts that were used to make this, I despise the hunched over look of the "official" DKR figure.
It's DKR Superman... with necessary components from the DKR Batman and a bit of apoxy sculpt.

I really like the Hush Batman figure

BTW does anyone know how to replace the hand?
I thought pulling it off might be the way but I'm afraid I might break it

:heart: I really love that Vintage Kenners SUPERPOWERS Figure....RETRO!!

One of my fav is the 100th anniversary edition figure but I don't have it yet, trying to get 1 on ebay but the P&P is like $30 to the UK and yet the figure is like $5. Is there any online shop which does reasonable P&P to the UK and has a good selection of Batman figure's cause there aren't many places in the UK with a good selection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"