Sequels The planned Sequels

W

wcs247

spider-man 3 will have sandman, Green goblin 2 as a story role, and venom with a intro role. original proposed contract had the 4th movie called spider-man vs. venom where venom is the main villian. Spider-man redemption will follow as the final 5th film intoducing lizard and mysterio with carnage as an end teaser depending on film success. possible spider-man vs carnage would have carnage and electro.

now it might be
spider-man 4 with venom
spider-man redemption lizard
and last one having electro mysterio but thats rare

All sounds pretty good.......
But surely its only fan talk at the moment...........

I'd like to see some crossovers, even in the slightest sense, towards the later movies. Perhaps have Daredevil or Wolverine, something.

I think it would really spice things up.

Especially if the studios came together and made a killer Maximum Carnage film.

A lot happened in Maximum Carnage,shoving it all into one film would be tough.And why does everyone love Mysterio so much?

guys, Venom wont be in 4. He will die in this movie... Lizard for 4

wcs247 said:
spider-man 3 will have sandman, Green goblin 2 as a story role, and venom with a intro role. original proposed contract had the 4th movie called spider-man vs. venom where venom is the main villian. Spider-man redemption will follow as the final 5th film intoducing lizard and mysterio with carnage as an end teaser depending on film success. possible spider-man vs carnage would have carnage and electro.

now it might be
spider-man 4 with venom
spider-man redemption lizard
and last one having electro mysterio but thats rare

Movie contracts don't include story ideas or film titles for movies that are years and years away. Go away newbie and never return again.

...and don't you know that part 4 is going to feature Aunt May as Carnage! It's in the contract.

i think its still too early to tell whether venom lives or dies.

is it possible for venom to have his own movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"