Your most important lesson learned?

Life uh... finds a way

Only let out information about yourself that you feel is needed. People can't really get under your skin if they don't know anything about you.

Someone who is nice to you, but isn't nice to a waiter or a doorman isn't a nice person.

Be careful you step on on your way to the top, you'll run into them all again when you fall to the bottom.

If you love what you do, you'll never have to work a day in your life.

Someone who is nice to you, but isn't nice to a waiter or a doorman isn't a nice person.

Be careful you step on on your way to the top, you'll run into them all again when you fall to the bottom.

If you love what you do, you'll never have to work a day in your life.

I disagree with all but the bottom one. I live the bottom one.

being well into the new year already, I can’t help but to reflect back on the past year, an where things went wrong, as I find myself, much worst off then I was this time last year….

now, I’ve never really been big on making goals, and looking to change things (always been more of a status quo, kinda guy) though, last year I found myself doing just that, I decided to change things, made myself a list of goal (all perfectly achievable) but, still I found myself abandoning these goals pretty early on… it was around this time that I found myself with a new lady in my life…

I suppose I kinda justified the abandonment of these goals in telling my self that most of these goals were all leading up to getting the girl, (which it was amongst my goals, to get a girl, but, it was more towards the end of the list, cause, I knew I had to get the rest of my life in order before I could consider really letting someone else into my life) but, I figured if I could get the girl without achieving those other goals, why bother….

Well, I quickly learned, that’s not how its works, an before I knew I found myself in a situation where I couldn’t turn back, an even try to go back to the goals, it was to late, and by the time things ended with her, I was broke, and broken… an I’ve since have not full recovered (physically, emotionally, or financially)
ok, that was maybe a little melodramatic, but, that’s kinda how I feel sometime…

So, anyway, I guess, life lesson learned here…

you can’t just skip ahead to the end
(sometimes you have to take those extra steps, to get to where you need to be)

Lather-Rinse-Repeat. Always Repeat.

If you shake more than twice, you're just playing with yourself.

I've learned that there are many situations where the best thing to say or do is nothing at all, despite how much you feel the urge to.

With great power comes great responsibility.

No seriously, go with your gut feeling, to hell with what other people say or think.

Don't judge a person until you know them because sometimes the person that you least expect to help you will end up being your only option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"