Your Name Please

Thats nice Heather.

Lumpy skull? like that guy who did Anna Nichole's autopsy? :eek:

I dunno about him, but she has a knot on her head that when she was little we would grab and steer her around by

my mom made up my name by combining a different name with a word.
so i guess what makes is special is that it's unique.
GOOOOOOOO MOM!!

David and Courtney Arquette named their baby Coco
Chris Martin and Gweneth Poltrow(sp?) named thier baby Apple

I find it neat to name your kid something different. But choose the wrong name and it will get it's a$$ kicked in school.

I find it neat to name your kid something different. But choose the wrong name and it will get it's a$$ kicked in school.
LOL!
They can buy Apple Macintosh products, and it will already be personalized.

I dunno about him, but she has a knot on her head that when she was little we would grab and steer her around by

t1_perper_ap.jpg

Dr. Joshua Perper and the annals of unasked questions

Dr. Joshua Perper, the coroner who handled the autopsy of Anna Nicole Smith, has a lump near the top of his head.

The lump is quite apparent because he has little hair on his head. It protrudes just to the left of the skull crown, and looks to be about the size of half a baseball.

Dr. Perper, pictured here in a photo that doesn't do justice to his lump, speaks with an accent whose origin I can't quite divine, but he's well-spoken and appears to be quite intelligent, so the lump evidently has not impaired his intellect, based on his nightly appearances on the cable news television networks.

Still, the lump remains, night after night, unexplained to world TV watchers who are following the developments regarding the final disposition of Anna Nicole Smith's remains, estate, infant daughter, lovers, and so forth.

I suppose it would be unprofessional for one of the cable TV news hosts to suddenly ask, "By the way, Dr. Perper, forgive me but our viewers have been emailing and calling and they wants to know, what is the lump on your head?"

Yet the question remains unasked by the media, leaving the world cable TV news audience in the dark, uninformed and wondering.

This morning, I heard someone say, "If he's a doctor, why can't he fix that lump on his head?"

The question was posed not in a TV studio, live on the air, but in a living room where Dr. Perper and his lump have been appearing on a daily basis on the television.

The question cries out to be asked. And, in fact, it has been asked, but not by the professional news gatherers who have been covering every angle to the Anna Nicole Smith story, save for Dr. Perper's head lump.

So, how 'bout it news media?

Posted by Banjo Jones at 9:17 PM

yeah actually her lump is similar except it is on the right side

Kyalesyin means Serenity. I don't live up to it. If you put it in Oghams it breaks down to Peace-Hope-Faith, which I think I fit better.

My middle name is Sarah-Marie. My great grandmother was called Sarah, my grandmother is called Marie. Inventive.

With any luck, she won't get any "apple martini" jokes until junior high.

My first name is so unique its not even in the data base. lol

Neither is mine. Google me, all that comes up is me.

Same with me. Anything googled with my first name returns straight to something I'm involved in.

Not always a good thing considering some of the stuff I said when I was 14

My name is John... my parents were tired...

I'm glad my name is not Moon Unit, Dweezil, Ahmet Emuukha Rodan or Diva Thin Muffin Pigeen.

Mine is weak.

ANTONETTE
Usage: English
Pronounced: an-to-NET [key]
Pet form of ANTONIA

*ANTONIA
Usage: English, Italian, Spanish, German, Scandinavian, Dutch, Polish, Ancient Roman
Pronounced: an-TON-ee-a (English), ahn-TO-nyah (Italian, Spanish), ahn-TO-nee-ah (German), ahn-TAWN-yah (Polish) [key]
Feminine form of Antonius (see ANTHONY).

Ernie Zenga Gellar

I prefer Ernie to Ernest.

Zenga is my mother's maiden name.

Dude... Zenga?

That's f**king awesome...

well mine is nicola, feminine form of nicholas and according to behind the name.com
NICHOLAS

Usage: English, French

Pronounced: NI-ko-las (English), nee-ko-LA (French) [key]

From the Greek name Νικολαος (Nikolaos) which meant "victory of the people" from Greek νικη (nike) "victory" and λαος (laos) "people". Saint Nicholas was a 4th-century bishop from Anatolia who, according to legend, saved the daughters of a poor man from lives of prostitution. He is also known as Santa Claus (from Dutch Sinterklaas), the bringer of Christmas presents. He is the patron saint of children, sailors and merchants, and Greece and Russia. Nicholas was also the name of two czars of Russia and five popes.

my middle name is jean because the last 3/4 generations of females in my family have had it.

Dad wanted to name me Dyron for some inane reason. He finally settled on Terrence, being a fan of Terence Stamp according to Mom.

DAVID

Usage: English, Jewish, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Slovene, German, Biblical

Other Scripts: דָוִד (Hebrew), Давид (Russian)

Pronounced: DAY-vid (English), da-VEED (French), dah-VEET (Russian), DAH-fit (German) [key]
Possibly derived from Hebrew דוד (dvd) meaning "beloved". David was the second and greatest of the kings of Israel, ruling in the 10th century BC. Several stories about him are told in the Old Testament, including his defeat of Goliath, a giant Philistine. Jesus was supposedly descended from him. Other famous bearers of this name include the 5th-century patron saint of Wales, two kings of Scotland, empiricist philosopher David Hume, and explorer David Livingstone. This is also the name of the hero of Charles Dickens' semiautobiographical novel 'David Copperfield'.

Just about every male in my dad's family has had my name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"