Your Only Meaningful Relationship Is With An Inflatable Wrestling Thread - Part 239

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Big Show in the main event? Seriously?

Also, Charlotte will soon tie her father in the number of title wins, which will also equal the number of stepmothers she has.

Strowman almost dropped Big Show doing those running powerslams.

I think Roman legit hurt his arm.

This is an awesome Hall of Fame class.

He's coming back to NXT:

[YT]UU7PzM-lxq0[/YT]

They could use him. Other than the UK guys, they have not had any luck signing any other major Indie names. Its quite possible that Takeover: Brooklyn III in August could have the same group we have right now in Ohno, Roode, Strong, Almas, Dillinger, Eric Young, Killian Dain, Aleistair Black (Tommy End), Seven, Bate, Dunne, Andrews, Lorcan and Itami.

Also possible is that those guys are joined by these possible new additions by Takeover: Brooklyn III:

Kyle O'Reilly:
SOFWjuD.jpg

Donovan Dijak:
ee8ee3_29f000afa1ee49109075b0f72e21cb17.jpg

Matt Riddle:
Matt_Riddle_on_opes.0.jpg

Adam Cole:
adam-cole-2.jpg

We'll see what happens. NXT right now is in a major transition phase and having those four in NXT by August would really help.

Kevin Owens is on fire right now and really reasserting himself as a serious threat as top heel in the company. If WWE wasn't so often cloud cuckoo land in its booking come WrestleMania season, it would be a total given that this Goldberg match is just a showcase for the old guy to put over the young guy and re-establish how dangerous he is. Instead, I'm on tenderhooks hoping against Hope Goldberg doesn't squash him and take his title.

Aside from that botched slam or of the corner, I was pretty impressed with the way Show put Strowman over. The kip-up was crazy! Strowman really had some freaky athletic ability!

Strowman knows more than three moves now!

Strowman needs a better finisher than a walking powerslam

-So way to make Anderson & Gallows look like chumps two on one yet again. Great job WWE.

-Neville and Gallagher should be, interesting.

-You know they COULD have had Bayley and Sasha point out Stephanie's hypocrisy. Pointing out how Stephanie demands that Bayley hand back the title since she didn't "earn it," yet never saying or doing anything the countless times that Charlotte has one due to outside interference, or the fact that Dana interfered first. But, that would mean that Stephanie had to look bad for one segment, and we cannot have that now can we.

-Speaking of which, way to telegraph who's going to win at Fastlane WWE (not that there was any doubt to begin with). And if Charlotte does win, then man would they have botched the Bayley storyline completely booking and writing-wise.

-KO's promo was really good, and it looks like we're FINALLY getting back to "scary prizefighter KO." Too bad that he's probably going to lose the belt at Fastlane anyway.

-Enzo is annoying.

-Braun vs. Big Show was, alright.

-So way to make Anderson & Gallows look like chumps two on one yet again. Great job WWE.

-Neville and Gallagher should be, interesting.

-You know they COULD have had Bayley and Sasha point out Stephanie's hypocrisy. Pointing out how Stephanie demands that Bayley hand back the title since she didn't "earn it," yet never saying or doing anything the countless times that Charlotte has one due to outside interference, or the fact that Dana interfered first. But, that would mean that Stephanie had to look bad for one segment, and we cannot have that now can we.

-Speaking of which, way to telegraph who's going to win at Fastlane WWE (not that there was any doubt to begin with). And if Charlotte does win, then man would they have botched the Bayley storyline completely booking and writing-wise.

-KO's promo was really good, and it looks like we're FINALLY getting back to "scary prizefighter KO." Too bad that he's probably going to lose the belt at Fastlane anyway.

-Enzo is annoying.

-Braun vs. Big Show was, alright.
-This aggravates me, too!
-I'm hoping so. Jack is very entertaining!
-I was hoping the same thing. Oh, well.
-Looks like it. I'm guessing it will NOT be Dana who helps her win, though. But rather, Sasha in a heel turn. This setting up the bigger match at Mania.
-It's getting a little stale but, still fun.
-See me post below.

Can't wait for SmackDown tonight, especially the battle royal. Shame it may set up a rumored match at Mania that I don't wanna see.

Well since Ric Flair has the same amount of World Title wins as he has marriages, Charlotte will tie that record by the end of the year.

37FirJZ.jpg

He called CM Punk on his cell phone, mentioned that they were shooting a movie and the crowd at the Staples Center call out his name. Now CM Punk maybe persona non grata in WWE, he's the Rock, he can do whatever he wants.

I miss this version of Jericho. This was when he was at his best IMO.

[YT]5C8a4_4ZDMM[/YT]

[YT]w94CD9ixrNw[/YT]

[YT]DGsBRImD0po[/YT]

[YT]eohpIubMiHs[/YT]

Last edited:
Making your tag champs look like jobbers is never good in my opinion.

Rock calling CM Punk after RAW went dark is freaking hilarious. Right in the middle of Vince's ring.

Rock calling CM Punk after RAW went dark is freaking hilarious. Right in the middle of Vince's ring.

Vince and Triple H did not like it, but there's nothing they can do about it because the Rock can do whatever he wants. The WWE knows that they can't do anything to the Rock and he knows it to. They may punish one of his cousins and if they do, please let it be Roman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"