your overweight significant other

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
If you guys were'nt pleased with your significant other's weight and got to the point where you found him/her less attractive, would you say anything about it? or would you just let it go in the hopes he/she notices it his/her self and tries to do something about it?

You just gave extended cable its newest reality show idea.

didn't you make a thread like this before? are you trying to tell your significant other something? :huh:

I would say something about it.

Then duck.

59778501_e3b68bb3da_m.jpg

You know she brings sexy back.

the defenders said:
if you lose attraction for someone, you just do. be honest with your feelings.

but if someone's weight matters that much to you, you're a deck anyway.

how does that make someone a jerk?

GoldenAgeHero said:
If you guys were'nt pleased with your significant other's weight and got to the point where you found him/her less attractive, would you say anything about it? or would you just let it go in the hopes he/she notices it his/her self and tries to do something about it?
Didn't you make this thread once already? :huh:

The answer is yes, by the way.

I'd probably be encouraging. Help him instead of criticize. I'd be honest about the weight thing and get us going to the gym together or something.

Green Lantern said:
It makes you a superficial bastard who doesn't deserve real love. :up:

"Real Love"?

Yeah you better watch out because Santa and the Easter Bunny are going to be angry with you as well.... :whatever:

How many threads about practically the same topic, can one man make :huh:

I've had a sig other put on some weight before. She's the only one that ever mentioned it. There's usually a reason for it, loss of self-esteem or tough goings on or something. Try fixing that, and it may solve itself. But if you're really breaking up with her over weight, then it wasn't such a hot relationship anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"