World Your own Avengers TV Show universe

BatsDC

Side-Kicker
Reaction score
If Marvel gave you the task of creating their new 'Avengers' show, set in a completley new continuity, how would you do it?
Who would be on the team?
What events would happen?
How would the team come together?
Would here be cameos - if so, Who?
Would there be other shows as part of this continuity?
Mini-series'?
Animated films?
Go.

Honestly, I'm pretty happy with how they've done the formation of the team in the current show. Line-up wise, I'd totally geek out over a "JLU" sort of set-up, with a core team working with a revolving set of reserve members.

I agree with bored. Also, I would like it if certain X-Men and Spidey would show up on occasion as well as the rotating members. I kinda wish Peter would stay Spider-Man and Ben Reilly was the Avenger's Spider-Man.

The Kang story on the current show was awesome.

I personally would be more interested in doing a new hulk tv show. IMO i'm just not a fan of how the hulk has been portrayed lately. I know there are people who enjoy the hulk without banner, however to me thats not interesting. See that just makes him The Thing, and there isnt any tragedy or fear of release. To me whats interesting, is the whole Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde dynamic. IDK I have an idea in my head how id flip the character on its head, make it interesting and scary while fun all in the same shot (even if pissing off some die hards of either direction). I know this deviates from the topic, however i needed to vent my desire to see hulk be new and interesting again.

I kinda wish Peter would stay Spider-Man and Ben Reilly was the Avenger's Spider-Man.
Intriguing idea!

But I don't know how I'd improve on the formula of the current series, it's so damn good as is

I agree with both bored, DareDemon and Ultra Lantern.

I'd keep the roster the same, I'd just ramp up the quality of the fight scenes (like the later seasons of JL) and portray the character's abilities more consistently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"