World All things S.H.I.E.L.D. (TV show)

Guerrilla

Civilian
Reaction score
I could not find a SHIELD tv show thread. Thought I would start one up. I've never started one before :woot: If this thread is redundant, feel free to delete it. Seems like we are getting some good news about the show now. Like Paul Lee saying “There is no question that it is part of the Marvel Universe. In fact, the story takes place after the battle for New York." and “This is S.H.I.E.L.D. They’re following their own particular stories. There are characters in it, Coulson, who clearly come from Avengers. So it’s part of the world, but we’re going to be very, very careful that we don’t tread on the toes of the features and build a whole new world. And that’s what Joss Whedon does better than anybody else. He’s built a world for us.” In the show, Clark Gregg is joined by Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Gemma Simmons, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, and Chloe Bennet as Skye. Joss Whedon will direct the pilot and co-write it with his brother Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen. How do you all want this show to go and who would you like to see introduced?

Someone needs to merge those two threads already lol.

Ah! Crap, sorry about this then. Thanks for the heads up Hawkingbird, Flickchick85.

haha I made one too, and the same thing happened

Ah! Crap, sorry about this then. Thanks for the heads up Hawkingbird, Flickchick85.
No problem. Neither thread is really in the most obvious place to look, so don't feel bad. :yay:

The SHIELD show will eventually get its own subforum in the TV Series section. We all know that it's going to get picked up, sooner rather than later. When the inevitable happens we'll have a new place to play in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"