Your Pride and Joy? Marvel Version

like the original first ever run. Written by Stan the man Lee. Maybe it's issue 7?

New Mutants until Runaways came out with "Pride and joy"

Nothing pre 1998 over here,just got back into comics a good 2.5 years ago and finally settled on a stable pull list about last summer so the floppies are fairly recent...

Most treasured floppies would have to be:

from the top of my head...Ultimates 1 and 2,the entire Bendis/Maleev DD run,Wolverine EOTS,Millar's Ultimate F4,Young Avengers,Pak's Hulk,Stern and Buscema's Avengers (Under Siege,Assault on Olympus),JLA Year One,All Star Superman,Johns' current Green Lantern,Justice

Trades and HCs:

Absolute New Frontier,The Golden Age,Planetary 1-3,Authority 1-2,The American Way,Batman Year One,Archer's Quest,Hawkman 1-3,Red Son,Secret Identity,For All Seasons,Birthright,Top 10 1-2,JSA:The Liberty Files,Identity Crisis,Astro City 1

Trade: Kraven's Last Hunt

Seperate comics: Most of my Jim Lee run on X-Men. Jim Lee signed X-Men comics. The Silver Surfer comics from the 90s. All the Deadpool minis I own, yet I still have to complete his series. Hulk Future Imperfect comics. And finally, the countless Captain America comics from the 80s and 90s. I don't have a one specific issue which is my pride and joy.

If I had it, it'd be Gwen Stacy's death in Amazing Spidey.

The original Brood Saga X-Men bagged and backed and in mint or near mint condition.

I have more old DC than Marvel, but I stumbled upon some Maximum Carnage comics in good shape in a flea market last year, and I have some oldish Captain America, West Coast Avengers, and Punisher comics. Nothing to brag about, but I like them

Also another pride and joy of mine is Batman and Spider-man team up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"