Your PS3 Games Collection

kingman

Sidekick
Reaction score
I had a thought and I was wondering what games others own for the PS3. Get an idea of who's playing what and find out if a game that you want is good or bad

So here's my list:

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Darkness
Resistance: Fall of Man
Motorstorm
Genji: Days of the Blade
Spider-man 3: Collectors Edition
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007
Enchanted Arms
Call Of Duty 3

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Ninja Gaiden
Motorstorm

Madden 07
Motorstorm
F.E.A.R
Rainbow Six: Las Vegas

Motorstorm

Virtua Fighter 5
Resistance
MotorStorm

MY PS3 GAMES SO FAR!!!:cool::up:

OBLIVION
RESISTANCE
MOTOR STORM
NINJA GAIDEN SIGMA CE
SPIDER-MAN 3 CE
ULTIMATE ALLIANCE
TRANSFORMERS
FANTASTIC FOUR 2
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
NBA2K7

FUTURE PS3 GAMES!!!:D:up:

WARHAWK
LAIR
HEAVENLY SWORD
UNCHARTED
RATCHET & CLANK
LITTLE BIG PLANET
MGS 4
GT5
FFXIII

AND MANY, MANY, MORE!!!:eek::up:

Virtua Fighter 5 is reall the best game on any system it comes out on. It's the best fighting game on the Market by leaps and bounds. It makes every other fighter look like a joke in comparison with the exception of Soul Calibur II (because it's so the perfect execution of a completely different type of traditional fighter).

I should add that you, like any fighting game, won't enjoy it as much without at least a friend who will also be willing to play the game.

I was debating whether to get VF5 but went and did it bc I found it for 25 bucks on ebay shipped.

I used to be a big fighting game fan, but havent really gotten into them much lately, but Im really enjoying this title. My favorite character is Brad. In fact, he's the only one Ive been using so far.

My two main Characters are Eileen and El Blaze. My Eileen is a Master with about 50k worth of money, a win Ratio of 75 percent and about 290 wins. Hopnestly this game is a huge step up from Virtua Fighter 4, my only complaint with it is that I'd like to have a few more stages to select and I should be able to see what the items ook like before buying them. The game is insanely well balanced and complex while still beigna cessable to someone who has just picked the controller up.

My two main Characters are Eileen and El Blaze. My Eileen is a Master with about 50k worth of money, a win Ratio of 75 percent and about 290 wins. Hopnestly this game is a huge step up from Virtua Fighter 4, my only complaint with it is that I'd like to have a few more stages to select and I should be able to see what the items ook like before buying them. The game is insanely well balanced and complex while still beigna cessable to someone who has just picked the controller up.
I tried El Blaze in practice mode the other day and he is pretty good. He reminds me of Rey Mysterio Jr with his moves. I'll have to try Eileen out.

Yes VF5 is very balanced. With most fighting games, I tend to play with everyone at least once but focus on my faves, but here Im satisfied with using just 1 or 2 fighters and perfecting them,. This game doesnt need a huge cast list like others

Motorstorm
Rainbow Six
2K Pro Baseball (i think thats what its called)
Spidey3
Fight Night
Formula1

-----

MY brother bought ALL of them except Spidey3 and I play them for free. Chump! Next up MUA, then Ratchet and Clank or Pro Evo 2007, whichever comes out first.

I pretty much buy my games on Amazon UK in the New and Used section... get almost new games for half the price

At the moment I only own Motorstorm and All Pro Football 2k8. Loving both, though I'd like to have more titles...

Motorstorm
Spider-man 3: Collectors Edition

Blu ray games:

F.E.A.R.
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Motorstorm
Oblivion

Playstation Network games:

Blast Factor
Mortal Kombat 2
Crash Bandicoot
Gran Turismo HD
Calling all Cars!

Will be getting:

Warhawk
Spider-man 3
Heavenly Sword
Army of Two
Resident Evil 5
Unreal Tournament 3
Haze
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Metal Gear Online
Assassin's Creed
The Darkness
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Half Life 2: The Orange Box
Killzone 2
Call of Duty 4
Legendary: The Box
Blacksite: Area 51
Dark Sector
Star Wars: Force Unleashed
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway
Pro Evolution Soccer 7
Cliver Barker's Jericho
Little Big Planet
Condemmed 2: Bloodshot
Fracture
John Woo's Stranglehold
Timeshift

That about does it...

Oblivion
Def Jam
Resistance

And today I traded in SM3(which was an utter crap fest) for Amoured core 4(Being a big fan of the series, hell, why aren't I playing it now????)

Blu-Ray:
Resistance
Motorstorm
Madden 08

PSN:
Calling All Cars
Blast Factor
Piyotama
Super Stardust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"