Are any of you actually getting a PS3?

Mentok said:

sony_whiteiscoming_ad_large.jpg

Yes, I'll get it when the price drops to $250.

I dont think ill be getting one. im not even really excited about the ps3. Its just to pricy (i've heard the games are pricy too but im not sure about that one.)
Plus im more excited about the games that are coming for the 360 more than ps3.

I wont be getting one with MGS4 now.

Maqybe in 4 years when the price is right down.

hello all, new to the comment/post boards but iv been checking out the site for a wile.

anyway i can't wait till i get a ps3. well maybe i can :)

I'm getting one from the second batch of shipments.

Ice-man said:
hello all, new to the comment/post boards but iv been checking out the site for a wile.

anyway i can't wait till i get a ps3. well maybe i can :)
Stick around. We need as many Sony fans as we can on these boards to balance things out.

That said, just as many people appear to be getting a PS3 as not.

I'll get in in '07 or early '08, because there's a lot of life left in my PS2, and I'll probably wait for a price drop.

I'll get one when MGS4 comes out.

Yes, I will get it for that game. **** you all :csad:.

Boom said:
I'll get one when MGS4 comes out.

Yes, I will get it for that game. **** you all :csad:.

That was my plan at first... I will just wait now. Hell, most of my friends didnt get a ps2 until last year.

I can wait for the PS3 to reach a price I think is right.

(I will hire a PS3 and MGS4 though :D)

I MIGHT end up getting one this month only IF I can get my friend to pull off what he's trying to pull off, otherwise it's early-mid- late 2007 for me. I'm really looking forward to it though.

MGS4 is going to be one of the games of the generation, just like MGS3 and 1 were. Can't wait for my PS3 plus all the awesome other features it will have.

Zenien said:
I MIGHT end up getting one this month only IF I can get my friend to pull off what he's trying to pull off, otherwise it's early-mid- late 2007 for me. I'm really looking forward to it though.

YAY! Innuendo :up:

I'll think about getting one once the price drops, because I really do love some of the Sony exclusive series (Final Fantasy, Metal Gear), but for now it's gonna be a good old Wii and 360 for me.

600 dollars is just far too much for a video game system period. And that's what I want, a video game system, not a multitasking unit. If I wanted that, I'd use my computer to play games more often. :o

Still far too much. And all in the name of extra stuff I don't need. :o

Zenien said:
There's a 500 dollar version. :(

Too much for a console with shiety launch games compared to what will be available on the 360 for 100 bucks less.

I'll get one eventually.
The only games that i'm interested in are Final Fantasy, MGS4, White Knight Story, Gundam, Eight Days and Heavenly Sword. MGS4 and Final Fantasy won't be out anytime soon, and the rest I can wait for.

See I plan o use it as my primary DVD player as well as a gaming system since it has bluetooth. That kind of justifies the price for me. So I am getting one as soon as I can.

prins777 said:
See I plan o use it as my primary DVD player as well as a gaming system since it has bluetooth. That kind of justifies the price for me. So I am getting one as soon as I can.

That mekes no sence at all :confused:

If God Of War 2 was coming out for PS3, I would. For me to buy it now, the good version of the console would have to be at least 250 and, you know, have GOOD games.

^ God of war 3 will be for ps3 tho. wich will be realy cool

Ice-man said:
^ God of war 3 will be for ps3 tho. wich will be realy cool

Now that is one PS3 game I simply can't wait for. Even if I somehow manage to hold out of buying a PS3 until then, the day God of War 3 hits stores will be the day I'll be playing it in the undisturbed confines of my room no matter what. :cmad::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"