World YOUR Top 10 X-Men scenes, moments ect. from all 3 films

T

*The Batman*

1. X-MEN.
Prof. X and Magneto outside of the mutant registration hearing.

Prof. X - Don't give up on them Erik. Mankind has evolved.
Magneto - Yes. Into Us.
Your sneaking around here Charles. Whatever are you looking for?
Prof. X - I'm looking for hope.
Magneto - I will bring you hope old friend. And I ask you only one thing in return --- don't get in my way.

2. X2
Magneto has just saved Cerebro from killing all mutants.

Magneto - How does it look from there Charles? Still fighting the good fight.

From here it doesn't look like they're playing by your rules.

Maybe its time to play by theirs.

Magneto levitates into the air switching around Cerebro.

Mystique walks in changing into Stryker and whispers in Jason's ear.

"There's been a change of plans"

"Target all the humans...everyone..KILL"

3. X-Men
Rogue has been kidnapped and is talking with Magneto as he looks at the Statue of Liberty.

Magneto - Magnificent isn't it.
Rogue - I'VE SEEN IT.
Magneto - I first saw her in 1944. America was going to be the land of tolerance. The land of peace.

Rogue - Are you going to kill me..
Magneto - Yes
Rogue - Why?
Magneto - Because there is no land of tolerance. There is no peace.

4. X2
Jean grey's sacrifice to save the team and final transformation into the Phoenix before closing her eyes peacefully and letting the water engulf her body.

5. X3
Jean Grey and Wolverine begin to kiss. Logan knows something is wrong.

Wolverine - Jean this isn't you.
Jean - Yes...yes this is me!
Wolverine - The prof. said you might be a little different.
Jean - ..... He would know wouldn't he.

What you don't think he's in your head too? LOOK AT YOU LOGAN. He's tamed you!

Wolverine produces Scott Summers glasses.

Wolverine - Where's Scott. I need you to tell me what happened to Scott.

Jean Grey - What?...Ooh Where am I?
Wolverine - Jean?
Everything begins to shake.
Jean - Kill me. Kill me before I kill someone else.
Wolverine - Don't say that. We can help you..we can fix it..we can make it like it was..the prof. can fix this.
Jean - I DONT WANNA FIX IT.

She throws him against the wall.

6. X Men 3
Prof. X and Magneto at Jean Grey's home.

Jean - I knew you'd come.
Prof. X - Of course. I've come to bring you home.
Jean - I don't have a home.
Prof. X - Of course you do, you have a home and a family.
Jean - So you wanna control me?
Prof. X - No Jean. For your own good Jean.
Jean - STAY OUTA MY HEAD.
Prof. X - Look what happened to Scott. YOU KILLED THE MAN YOU LOVED because you couldn't control your powers.
Jean -STOP IT.

(Throws everyone backwards)

7. X2
Nightcrawlers attack on the President.

8. X2
Prof. X and Styker talking.
Styker - See he resented us! One day he started projecting images into our heads. My wife died blah blah...
Prof. X - Oh god William this is your son.
Styker - My son is dead! Just like the rest of you.

9. X2
Jean Grey and Logan talk by the X Jet
Jean Grey - I love him.
Logan - Do you.
Jean - Logan, girls flirt with the dangerous guy. They don't marry him. They marry a good guy.
Logan - I can be the good guy.
Jean - Logan the good guy sticks aroun..
They kiss.
Jean - Don't make me do this.
Logan - What?
Jean - This.
She walks away.

10. X2
Storm and Nightcrawler outside the new Cerebro

Cyclops - Storm who is this guy? Who are you?
Nightcrawler - My name is Kurt..but in the murling circus I was know as the incredible NIGHTCRAWL...
Storm - He's a teleporter.

Storm - I have faith in you.

Nightcrawler - She's just a little girl.
Storm - No she's not.

Storm - Kurt..its about to get very cold in here.

*Just missed the ten

X-Men. Logan and Rouge on the train. Magneto "young people"
X2.Entire X-Jet sequence in X2 ending with "When will these people learn how to fly"
X2.Mystique infultrating Strykers base
X-Men. Magneto and Charles chess game at the end of the movie.

1: X-2 - Magneto's Prison Escape... Classic

2: X3 - Alcatraz/Bridge Scene .. ppl can hate,but that was like "whoa!"

3: X3 Final Phoenix Scene before Wolverine Kills Jean Grey

thats about it everything else just sorta runs together from there on out to where i cant number it

but there's quite a few scenes ... some talking some action its w/e

Hmm... hard to pic one! :p

1. X1: Storm frying Toad.
2. X1: Magneto's "You homosapians and your guns!" scene.
3. X2: Storm creating tornadoes in the X-Jet (awesome!).
4. X2: Magneto's prison escape (possible my favourite scene in the trilogy).
5. X2: Wolverine vs. Lady Deathstrike (incredible fight).
6. X3: Storm and Prof. X on the balcony.
7. X3: Jean's neighborhood scene (so action-packed and yet incredibly emotional).
8. X3: Magneto moving the bridge (favourite scene from X3).
9. X3: Storm frying Callisto (kick-ass!).
10. X3: Magneto moving the chess piece (oh, yeah!).

Those are my top 10 in no particular order... I'm bound to think of more. :p

1.WOlverine's cage fight, by far the best scene in all the films and arguably in any superhero film to date.
2.Storm blasting sabretooth in the first film, it's almost as if she blacks out and her nature weather side takes over, genius. completely underrated.
3. WOlverine on cyclops stolen bike and the look on his face when he amps up the speed.
4.Wolverine getting hit by a tree via sabretooth, damn i felt that...
Lady deathstrike vs wolverine, best fight of the whole thing even though it was completely one sided, i loved the way she kept stabbing him quickly and repeatedly, teh contrasting styles fo their fighting techniques was nice to view. Deathstrike was obviously the genuine article, a real weapon x -esque type character.

5.the shape of the pheonix at the end of x2
6.Nightcrawler going ape at the white house. Best show of mutant powers by far. nightcrawler owned anything and anyone in sight...
7.the grace of storm when she struck a lightnening bolt near to kurt when he was hiding in the church.
8.magneto owning all the x-men in the first film in a single move at the top of the statue of liberty.
9.Wolverine's sacrifice to save rogue at the end of the first film, very touching, probably most touching scene of the whole thing.
10. magneto's jail break in x2, wow...

1. X1:
Rogue getting her white stripe in her hair that Magneto uses her.
2. X2
Jean sacrafing herself for all the others.
3. X2
Rogue taking Pyro's powers and that she saves all the cops.
4. X3
Rogue metalled up with Collosus and knock the stone away.
5. X3
Rogue's conversation that she is going away and takes the cure.
6. X3
Jean becoming Phoenix at her house.
7. X1
Rogue kidnapped by Magneto in the train.
8. X3
Iceman icing up.
9. X2
Rogue falls out of the X-Jet and Jean and Storm using their powers in the X-Jet.
10. Jean going balistic at Alcatraz Island

Well this is my top 10 for the movies.
The one who just missed it:
* X3 Rogue telling Bobby she took the cure.
* X3 Kitty Vs Juggernaut.
* X3 Scott and Jean at alkali lake.
* X2 Scott Vs Jean
* X1 Rogue tapping Logan's powers when he stabbed her to the chest

in no particular order!

from X-Men
  • Storm talking with a dying Senator Kelly.
  • Cyclops watching over a comatose Xaiver and promising to take care of the school should anything happen.
  • Magneto and Xaiver playing chess at the very end of the movie.

from X-Men 2: X-Men United
  • Nightcrawler's attack on the President.
  • The mansion raid - my favorite part of that entire movie.
  • Nightcrawler talking with Storm about faith, hope, and life in the Blackbird.

from X-Men The Last Stand
  • the flashback of a young Angel cutting off his wings.
  • The Danger Room sequence.
  • Magneto seeking a new Brotherhood shares his scare-tatic philosophy with the Morlocks. the introductions to the new characters/cameos are well done in this scene - Phat, Psylocke, Kid Omega, Arclight, Toad Jr. and Callisto. NICE!
  • Xaiver and Magneto both trying to reach a resurrect and mentally/emotionally fragile Jean Grey which results in a fight between the Brotherhood and the X-Men, and Jean and Xaiver. seeing Xaiver die made me want to cry!! :(

Runners up:
Beast meeting Rao and Leech for the first time, climatic battle at Alcatraz - from the beginning with Magneto moving the GG bridge to end where Wolverine kills Jean - WOW!, Angel escaping The Cure, Deathstrike and Wolverine fighting - nasty fight, Cyclops and Storm go looking for Rogue only to get into a fight with Toad and Sabretooth, Storm versus Toad - minus "The Line," young Magneto flashback, younger Xaiver and Magneto meeting a young Jean, Storm creating the tornados to help save the X-Men, Jean sacrificing herself to save the team, the introduction to the mansion (including cameos from Pyro, Iceman, Jubilee, Kitty, that teleporting/fast running kid, and the one who could run on water), Mystique fighting with Wolverine, Beast and Storm debating The Cure.

i have too many favorites.

Im sure this will probably be way more than ten, but I'd rather list the movies then their moments rather than sift through them looking for ten!

X-Men
-When Jean uses Cerebro and Scott runs towards the door screaming her name but doesn't make it in time.
-When Rogue's strip turns white as she is screaming.
-When Wolverine heals Rogue by touching her at the end of the movie.

X2: X-Men United
-When Siren is screaming and Bobby is ducking down while Wolvering fights with the soldier and he is shooting up the kitchen. Then when Wolvie slices him against the fridge.
-When Yoriko gets blasted by Scott and we see her eyes the first time before she lunges at him and knocks him out.
-Pyro releasing his anger at the Drake house. I especially love the disgusted look he gives Rogue after she stops him.
-The jet scene with the missiles and Rogue being blown out and Jean destroying them.
-The Wolverine and Yoriko fight.
-Pyro joining Magneto.
-Phoenix's reflection in the water at the end.

X-Men 3: The Last Stand
-Angel escaping from his Father.
-The way Leech's power effects Hank.
-Mystique jumping in front of the cure cartridge to protect Eric and then turning normal.
-The Jean/Scott kiss disaster.
-Jean saying, "I don't want to fix it." all evil to Logan.
-Jean truely becoming the Phoenix in the slow-motion part in her house when the glass is floating in front of the levitating Charles and her hair looks almost like fire from the way its moving.
-The look Pyro gives Magneto when he turns his back on Mystique once she is human.
-When Storm welcomes Angel in, taking charge of the school.
-Kitty vs. Juggernaut.
-Pyro and Bobby fighting... Bobby icing all the way up (finally!)
-The entire Wolverine and Jean fight at the end. (that music was awesome.)

Yep. Way more than ten. But this was easier than thinking hard to narrow them down!

Oh man. X1 was great.

-The part on Liberty Island when Logan walks through the metal detector, setting it off, followed by him "giving the finger" to Scott, heh heh. Fun stuff. And as well, sniff sniff, I smell something. What is it? I don't know, but keep your eye open. YES. Bazzinngg.
-All things Rogue in that movie pretty much made sense to me. I loved the intro part to all the mutants at the school, where the professor explains to Logan what the school REALLY is.

X2:
Many moments, cp the whole movie. But specifically:

-Any Pyro scene, GOD AMONG INSECTS. 'nuff said.
-Pyro: I'll drive.
Logan: Maybe next time, Kid.
NICE TRY SMALL FRY! (and yes, someone has this as their avatar, not sure who, can't remember sorry)
-Pyro: You know all those dangerous mutants you see on TV (i don't know if that was part of it?)? Well I'm the worst one.
-The invasion of the mansion...because we got to see Kitty, Siryn, Colossus do their thang. I liked seeing a glimpse of other mutants' powers, as we saw briefly in X1.

X3:

Uh...hmm...still searching.

Lmao.

X11) Rogue and logan on train
2) scenes in the statue of liberty

X2: 3) Nightcrawler attacking whitehouse
4) At bobbys house
5) When soldiers attack mansion
6) storm tornados and rogue flying out of jet

X3: 7) Angel escaping
8) Young Angel cutting off his wings
9) The scenes at jeans house
10) The whole of the final battle

Moments:
X-Men:

1. The close encounter: when Logan wakes up in the infirmary from the needle and grabs Dr. Jean Grey's hand and then holds her by the throat.

2. Using Cerebo: Scott rushes to Jean's side once she collapses after using cerebo. The way he holds her face in his hands and how his forehead is pressed against hers- beautiful.

3. Deleted Scene: When Jean kisses Xavier's bald head before she leaves him...gives me the creeps of what happens to their relationship in X3.

4. X-Jet: The X-Jet rising from the basketball court and blasting off into the night sky.

5. That was too close: After Sabertooth throws Logan on the other side of the statue's head, he slides down its side. Cut to Jean hearing the skidding of Logan's claws as he's sliding down towards his doom when SNIKT. The claws poke through the metel where Jean is stuck inside and this startles her and she has this shocked/creeped out look on her face. lol Priceless.

6. "I'm taking him.": Scott takes a shot at Magneto's back and succeeds. Nice shot, Cyclops.

7. Foreshadowing: Jean's close up of her gasping and looking a bit shaken after Magneto's machine was destroyed. I believe this was meant to set up her transformation into the "Phoenix" and whats to come.

8. "I'll be back for this.": Logan handing Rogue his 'Dog' tag to her to remind her that he will come back.

9. BOOM! Scott accidently blasts the sunroof of the train station and Jean wasn't kidding when she said "if Scott opens his eyes without his visor, he could punch a hole in a mountain." I believed her.

10. When Logan kisses Jean's hand near the end, I thought that was sweet. It doesn't hurt for her hand to be kissed in thanks since she helped mended his wounds.

X2:

1. "My dreams are getting worse.": Jean and Scott in the museum, hugging each other. A good moment between them. Scott assuring her he wouldn't let anything happen to her even if her nightmares got in the way of things- he'd be there for her.

2. Chess: Jean playing a bit of chess with the Professor when he, scott and ororo are discussing the president's attack.

3. There she goes...there she goes again...: When Jean walks down the stairs, smiling down at Logan. :D

4. Outside Magneto's cell: Scott fights the guards and lady deathstrike. Woot!!

5. Meow: The cat licking Logan's claws. lol cute.

6. Ice wall: Iceman creating a wall of ice between Logan and Stryker. So Cool!

7. Air Attack: Jean using her Phoenix powers to destroy the incoming missles but only one explodes while the other keeps coming up behind X-Jet.

8. I love you: Jean and Scott sharing, yet another, emotional moment after their little fight inside stryker's base. aww.

9. NO!: Scott rushes towards the back of the Jet after hearing Jean is outside. He makes it but just in time as the ramp rises up and closes shut in his face.

10. "This is the only way.": Jean holding back the water, keeping Nightcrawler in his place, powering up the Jet while lifting it and communicating through Xavier. WOW.

X3:

1. "Back where we first met. except I was in your place and you were in mine.": When Jean wakes up in the infirmary, she grabs Logan's hand the same way he grabbed her's in X1 (except he grabbed her more forcefully). hehe.

2. "This place can be home too.": Bobby Drake and Kitty Pryde skate on the fountain-like pond. It was a cute moment between them.

3. Reunion: Scott gets his wish to see Jean once again and they share an emotional moment together. The way he stroked her hair and the way they looked into each other's eyes before they kissed, the love connection was there. Beautiful.

4. Hearing voices: Scott hearing voices inside his head and when they don't stop, he yells- rips off his glasses and blasts at the lake. You can tell its been really hard for him to get over Jean's death. I felt sorry for him.

5. Watery Flashbacks: Jean's flashbacks of her calling for Scott in the water were creepy. Both times, I jumped in my seat.

6. "Kill me." I felt sorry for her. If I was in her place, I'd try to calm her down and if that didn;t work, I'd probably do what she asked me to do.

7. The Grey's: When the house rises up from its foundation and then a moment later, it comes crashing down. holy smokes.

8. Xavier Rises: Xavier rising out of his chair by Jean's telekinesis. Powerful. Moment. EVER.

9. In the woods: Jean turning away from Magneto and looking down at the crowd- at Logan.

10. Meeting Leech: When Beast steps close to Leech, his hand turns to that of a normal human hand. The look on his face was sad... :(

I'll post my fave Scenes later on. :D Enjoy!

1. Easily the best, Magneto prison escape. Brilliantly done :]

2. Nightcrawler's attack on the president.

3. Pyro using his powers at Bobby's.

4. Wolverine's cage fight.

5. Bobby icing up

6. Scott's little speech to Logan in the first movie. About Jean being 'his girl'.

7. Mystique getting into the X-Mansion.

8. Beast kicking bum at Alcatraz

9. Magneto using the Golden Gate bridge.

10. And perhaps when Magneto sends his Brotherhood in, afterwards.

1. X2 Magneto's prision break - ABSOLUTELY amazing
2. X3 Lab scene with Logan and Jean - very sexy and emotional
3. X2 "You picked the wrong house bub"
4. X1 When Magneto was with Sabretooth and Toad leaving the train station, confronting the police, and yeah... that was very interesting
5. X2 Tent scene with Logan and Mystique - shocking
6. X3 Bobby icing up
7. X3 after the credits with Prof x and moira
8. X3 magneto moving the chess piece.
9. X2 Mystique getting into Stryker's place
10. X2 Stryker and Prof X first talk to each other and bring up Jason

Here's mine:

1.) X2 Cliffhanger (Jean's monlogue and the Phoenix bird)

2.) X3 Phoenix vs. Professor X (the emotion and action worked well
together)

3.) X2 Magneto and Pyro's conversation on the X-Jet (Hinted at Pyro's
true allegiance)

4.) X3 Phoenix and Logan infirmiray scene (truly shows Jean's mental
struggles against the Phoenix and its desire)

5.) X3 Beast and Leech scene at Alcatraz (showed Beast's inner
turmoil with his appearance and the memory of being human)

6.) X1 Magneto and Professor X's conversation at the Plastic Prison
(great forshadowing of the sequel.)

7.) X2 Nightcrawler White House scene (showed his powers beautifully
and revealed how determined Stryker was to kill of the mutant
race)

8.) X3 Wolverine vs. Phoenix (her death was one of the most emotional
deaths in the trilogy)

9.) X2 X-Jet chase scene (Beautifully displays Jean's growing powers and
Storm's powers as well...visually entertaining)

10.) X3 Magneto's game of chess at the park (a great cliffhanger and set
up for a sequel)

1) Magneto talking to Rogue on the Statue of Liberty - There is no land of peace
2) Magneto luring Pyro to the darkside - You're a God among Insects
3) Mystique and Nightcrawlers chat - Because we shouldn't have to
4) Rogue being stabbed in the chest by Logan and then absorbing his healing factor
5) Mystiques curing - You used to be so beautiful
6) Jean's sacrifice
7) Mystique and Senator Kelly in the Helicopter
8) Deathstrikes death with the molten adamantium tears
9) Kitty vs Juggernaut
10) Magneto escapes his plastic prison - You should never trust a beautiful woman, Mr Laurio, especially one interest in you.

1) X3 The whole Jean's neighbourhood scene, that was amazing
2) X3 Wolverine trying to reach Jean at the end of the movie
3) X3 Alcatraz being torn apart by Phoenix
4) X2 Nightcrawler in the White House
5) X3 Storm "if you're with us then be with us" speech
6) X3 Danger Room scene
7) X3 Young Warren cutting his wings
8) X2 Jean sacrificing herself for her friends
9) X3 Golden Gate Bridge being magnetically moved by Magneto
10) X3 Kitty Pryde against Juggernaut

1. first time you get to see Wolverines claws in the death cage
2. Rogue telling Wolverine that people can't touch her, they just get hurt
3. Wolverine being crucified by Magneto on the train
4. the Nightcrawler scene in the white house when he's attempting to assasinate the prez... *BAMF*!!!
5. when Nightcrawler saves Rogue when she's sucked out of the jet
6. Storms tornado action while piloting the jet
7. when Mystique is shape shifting trying to figure out what Wolverine "really wants"
8. flashback on Magneto's childhood from the concentration camps
9. seeing Colossus with no shirt on... whew! *wipes brow*
10. the scene after the credits of X3... you know the one

1. Xaviers death. Muahahahah! -X3
2. Jeans Sacrifice -X2
3. X2 cliff hanger -X2
4. Magnetos Prison Escape. -X2
5. Jean/Logan (Kill me scene) -X3
6. Magneto and Charles in the plastic prison. (You should have killed me when you had the chance!) -X2
7. Magnetos flashback scene. -X1
8. Mystiques interigation- X3
9. Storms dogfight. -X2
10. Logans cage match. -X1

ive noticed a lot of x3 scenes on these lists.

ive seen where a lot of ppl thought x3 was horrible, but on here a lot of the scenes have been picked.

i liked x3, it wasnt my fave movie of all time, but it was good enough for me to go see twice.

Mine's a lot like everyone else's with some different ones.

1. Jeans sacrifice -X2

2. Phoenix in water -X2

3. Magnetos prison escape. -X2

4. Jean being killed by Logan -X3

5. X-Men in White House talking to President -X2

6. Concentration camp opening -X1

7. Mystiques Dam fight - X2

8. Nightcrawler's White House attack -X2

9. Cyclops, Jean, Storm and Wolverine working together to save Rogue -X1

10. Xavier's dying(pre-pinata) -X3

1. nigthcrawler attacking the whitehouse X2
2. fight between wolverine and lady deathstrike X2
3. phoenix shape in the water X2
4. 3 signs of the phoenix on X2
5. fight between wolverine and mystique X1
6. lab scene X3
7. dark phoenix destroying everything X3
8. the "So you couldnt wait to take my shirt of again, huh?" X1
9. wolverine sniffing at everything, he looks cute! X1 and X2
10. Isn't Jean Grey the best?

1. Jean's Neighboorhood - X3 - AMAZING SCENE.
2. Nightcrawler's attack on the White House - X2 - Awesome
3. ''Scream for me" - X1 - Good Sabretooth moment.
4. Jean's Sacrifice and Monolgue - X2 - Can you say one of the best cliffhangers ever?
5. Scott's Promise - X1 - Classic Cyclops, shame he couldn't fulfill it.
6. Magneto's Attack on the Golden Gate Bride - X3 - Awesome display of Erik's raw power and anger.
7. Xavier's Funeral/Storm's Eulogy - X3 - A funeral worthy of the great man that was Xavier.
8. Storm's ''If you're with us, than be with us" to Wolverine - X3 - Great way to throw back to the first one.
9. The X-Men enter Alcatraz - X3 - Most comic book like moment of any of the entire series.
10. Scott and Jean's Kiss - X3 - Finally, these two get a kiss that's more than a peck on the cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"