Comics some help please . . .

NHawk19

insert witty comment
Reaction score
It's been a while since I picked up an X-Men book, and after watching the movie I caught myself asking some questions mostly revolving around the characters. I was hoping you guys could help with the answers . . . .

Whats the status of in comic continuity

Prof X
Jean
Scott
Storm
Rogue
Logan
Magneto
Juggernaut

Are they alive or dead? Powerless?

Thanks

NHawk19 said:
It's been a while since I picked up an X-Men book, and after watching the movie I caught myself asking some questions mostly revolving around the characters. I was hoping you guys could help with the answers . . . .

Whats the status of

Prof X
Jean
Scott
Storm
Rogue
Logan
Magneto
Juggernaut

Are they alive or dead? Powerless?

Thanks

Haha . . . uhhh . . . I wouldn't worry too much. X3 isn't really a basis for what's been happening to the mutants in the comics as of late. Thus far, I believe everyone on your list (save for Jean) is alive and well . . . although, I'm sure only time will tell when Jean will rise again. I think the majority of them all have their powers. None of them were cured like Rogue in X3, if that's what you mean. There was a recent mix up via the Scarlet Witch in which a number of mutants lost their powers, but I think the majority of the people on your list are okay. I'm not positive though.

BMM said:
Haha . . . uhhh . . . I wouldn't worry too much. X3 isn't really a basis for what's been happening to the mutants in the comics as of late. Thus far, I believe everyone on your list (save for Jean) is alive and well . . . although, I'm sure only time will tell when Jean will rise again. I think the majority of them all have their powers. None of them were cured like Rogue in X3, if that's what you mean. There was a recent mix up via the Scarlet Witch in which a number of mutants lost their powers, but I think the majority of the people on your list are okay. I'm not positive though.

If Marvel continues their recent trend then expect the comics to start looking like X3 pretty soon. I'd say maybe a year or so before we see Cyclops get killed, Jean brought back and hooked up with Logan, Mystique and Rogue depowered (again), etc etc etc.

The Prof was my concern . . . .Watching the movie his death kind of blew me away.

Endeavor said:
If Marvel continues their recent trend then expect the comics to start looking like X3 pretty soon. I'd say maybe a year or so before we see Cyclops get killed, Jean brought back and hooked up with Logan, Mystique and Rogue depowered (again), etc etc etc.

Wow. I hope not. :down

NHawk19 said:
The Prof was my concern . . . .Watching the movie his death kind of blew me away.

I see. Well, no, I don't believe the Professor is dead . . . and Jean never killed him in the comics. She could never bring herself to do it, and ultimatley helps Xavier fight her Phoenix self in their psi-battle.

Haha. Aside from that, I believe all is currently well for Xavier in so far as him not being dead.

BMM said:
I see. Well, no, I don't believe the Professor is dead . . . and Jean never killed him in the comics. She could never bring herself to do it, and ultimatley helps Xavier fight her Phoenix self in their psi-battle.

Haha. Aside from that, I believe all is currently well for Xavier in so far as him not being dead.

I might be wrong but Magneto is already depowered after the House Of M storyline... but yeah, Jean hasn't killed Xavier... yet
:p

i believe prof x has his powers back, magneto still depowered and i believe cyc is in a coma.

Prof X alive
Jean dead
Scott proly dead
Storm alive running school
Rogue cured so we are made to believe
Logan sticks around
Magneto cured but powers are comin bak
Juggernaut unknown proly alive

I have a question about this too...

What's the status of Angel, in the comics? What's he up to?

well depends of which comic are you refering to, is in most of them, but in earth 616 wich is the usual time line that the marvel universe follows, he is rgained his feathered wingss and his powers evolved and he has sort of like a healing factor that helped his skin be normal again, he was dating Husk.

lordofthenerds said:
Yeah she was cured...didn't you see the movie?
The question was about whether or not she'd been cured in continuity. 616, not movie-verse.

Whats the status of in comic continuity

Prof X:Alive
Jean:Dead.
Scott:Alive
Storm:Alive
Rogue:Alive
Logan:Alive
Magneto:Alive/Rumored to be Powerless
Juggernaut:Alive(??)

RaisingStorm said:
well depends of which comic are you refering to, is in most of them, but in earth 616 wich is the usual time line that the marvel universe follows, he is rgained his feathered wingss and his powers evolved and he has sort of like a healing factor that helped his skin be normal again, he was dating Husk.

Ah, ok. Thanks.

WorthyStevens4 said:
I have a question about this too...

What's the status of Angel, in the comics? What's he up to?

He's a registered pedophile who's dating a 16 or 17 yr old. His wings are back to normal as is his skin color and his blood now has a healing factor which he can use to heal himself and others.

Husk's 18/19 thanks to some creative retconning I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"