Wolverine and the X-Men = X4???

Discussion in 'X-Men Sequels' started by Phoenix_Flare, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Phoenix_Flare Registered

After seeing the new cartoon trailer for Wolverine and the X-Men I got to thinking...It would be a great way to go for a X-Men 4...

Instead of Prof. X and Jean "dying" of a physic attack...I think X3(if written differently)should have shown a more agressive Scott as leader being harsh toward the team, keeping himself at a distance and have ended with Jean's death at his hands...X4 would have showed a distraught/drunken Scott Summers upset that he couldn't save Charles nor Jean and eventually the X-Men/school disbanding, human/mutant relations getting worse, Sentinels, the Acolytes ft. Rogue(not cured and no Magneto, but Quicksilver/Wanda following his teachings), Emma Frost, and Storm/Logan/Beast bringing the team back together to face the new threat..

I know many of you think this cartoon is a "X4" but it was just food for thought for me...

2. BobJM Uncle Charlie

I thought of that. But being that you can't simply undo X3 and the fact the team remained together after Xavier and Jean's death rules out the whole "disbanding, distraught X-Men" ordeal.

3. Phoenix_Flare Registered

I know, but if written correctly X4 could show Storm struggling with the demands of the school, X-Men, and mutant/human affairs...hhuuuhhhhh if only more *brain* power was put into X3....

4. bullets bang bang

I think cyclops should be portrayed as a strong character that holds the team together. I dont see storm as being the one to do that .