Zack Snyder on the DVD

W

Webhead7

The interview with Snyder on the main page is pretty cool. I really enjoyed his comments about the DVD.

We did shoot this thing that's going to be on the DVD. It's these giants with these midget archers on their backs. They just got so outrageous that when I looked at it I thought this is from another movie. It was crazy.

He said it is going to be on the DVD, definetly sounds like the DVD is going to have some cool extras already. Can't wait to watch this in HD at home and I haven't even see it in the theater yet.

Thats when $h!t got to crazy even for him LOL.

With the DVD what can fans look forward to beside that one scene you already spoke about?
Snyder: There's only a few deleted scenes because it's pretty much the movie that we made. That's the thing. The one cool thing about the cinematic experience of "300" is that it's my cut. They haven't really messed with it that much. Although there are a few Ephialtes scenes we took out where when we first see him and he's looking down on the Persians. It's just straight out of the graphic novel. You can look at the graphic novel and those are the two scenes that aren't it in. But, we shot them. Also Stelios jumping off the wall of the dead that was also in the movie.
So just a few extra shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"