Zack Snyder's Watchmen Production Blog

Johnichi Chiba

Sidekick
Reaction score
It's been updated with it's first entry:

Production Blog said:
Post Comic-Con report...

Okay, so I'm back up in Vancouver prepping like crazy. Although things are incredibly busy, everything is really coming together. But, more on that in a future blog...

I just wanted to take a minute to say "Thanks" to everyone who attended the various Watchmen and 300 events at Comic-Con. It was great having a chance to sit on the panel and talk a little bit about Watchmen and introduce you to a couple of our cast members. I also had a great time meeting some of you on the convention floor.

Thanks for the continued support for 300. To come back to the same room where we first showed the trailer and a year later to have another packed room still wanting to talk about the film was great.

I've included a few photos from this years Comic-Con events. For more on the day's events, check out the day as seen through the eyes of MTV.

That's it for now. I'll check back in soon with a Watchmen update.

Thanks,
Zack

From the Official Website, http://watchmenmovie.warnerbros.com/

Cool, I hope he can keep this a regular weekly thing. That would be so exciting. Next update should just be: "I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt....."

You get the idea.

Cool, I hope he can keep this a regular weekly thing. That would be so exciting. Next update should just be: "I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt, I won't kill Veidt....."

You get the idea.

:yay:

That's it for now. I'll check back in soon with a Watchmen update.

I hope that's literally and not just something he writes to keep us hanging...

You get the idea.

CBBoy:
I suspect that DONTKILLVEIDT.blogspot.com is available! Get to it, brother.

CBBoy:
I suspect that DONTKILLVEIDT.blogspot.com is available! Get to it, brother.
Heh, not a bad idea. I'd rather annoy you guys though by repeating my want for the original ending in every post that I make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"