Zelda Fan Film

Lumberjack1627 said:
Wow......honestly, if that's an insult then I am truly amazed. I don't see exactly how remarking about my SN is an insult, especially since I don't see how being called a Lumberjack can be offensive. Member names say nothing about a person. I could call myself "Big*****inHomoQueerWhoLovesItInTheAss" and you still wouldn't be able to use it to comment on my personality or quality as a poster. BTW if member names did say something about a person, then keep in mind your name is Superhobo, which means incredibly poor alcoholic. But then again I guess that would tell us why you're using VHS and your FAT cousin's costume looks like it was taken from the discount rack at the Goodwill.

I've said my piece and counted to 10.

Says a member called 'Lumberjack.'

Says a member with the subtitle: "I PWN MASTER CHIEF!!11!!!"

Superhobo said:
Says a member with the subtitle: "I PWN MASTER CHIEF!!11!!!"
Says a member who is making a god awful, suck-ass film about Zelda that probably hasn't even started filming yet. Might I add that in this piece of **** film, Zelda is a chubby little buck tooth boy who resembles the loser Spencer Breslin, has no hat, and the dumbass director is using a VHS camera from his mommy, probably because he has a 15 dollar budget that his mommy gave him as well. Also, he thinks it will be a materpiece, and uses the same comeback for every damn insult he gets.

Yes, it's true, you are an idiot.

Okay...wrong on all counts.

1. FILMING HAS STARTED.
2. HE IS NOT BUCK TOOTH, AND HAS DONE TRAINING
3.WE ARE WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE ON THE BOARD FOR A HAT.
4. I BOUGHT THIS CAMERA MYSELF.
5. I WON'T EVEN DUMB MYSELF DOWN TO ANSWER THIS ONE.
6. I KNOW IT WILL NOT BE A MASTERPIECE.
7. I AM SARCASTIC.

Yes, it's true, you are an idiot.

Okay, mr. smartass I;ve already had a go with a 35 year old, so I have no problem handling a 7 year old.

1. I said probably hasn't, Meaning I didnt say you hadn't. Dumbass... Next...
2. As far I can make out your ****ty little pictures, he is buck tooth-ed, and training for what... to be able to move in hs burlap costume made from leftover **** at Goowill?
3. If you get a hat, then I may respect you more... I only said may though...
4. With your 10 dollars.
5. The other 5 you used on the costumes. If you need anything else, you're going to have to ask your mommy for more... yep.
6. Then why argue with everyone... dumbass.
7. Yeah, and I am too you ****.

8. You've just proven that you can steal insults from other people... hooray for the little ****.

Superhobo said:
Yes...Hooray for you...

Sarcasm. Congrats. Anyways, exactly how far have you gotten w/ this film since your last update? This thread started June 29th and all I've seen so far is about 4 crappy pics of your miscasted cousin, who is only in this film b/c he's your cousin. So are there ay updates? Any news? I would love to see some high quality pics of your cousin, maybe outside w/ better lighting so we can actually judge if he's fat or if the costume looks "realistic." Just a suggestion.

Oh, and you are a great human being.:mad: :doom: :mad:

The Trainman said:
So you're a nerd... not a dork?

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT???!!! (Shhhhhhhhhhh. Quiet, he doesn't know. He still thinks he's a film maker, remember?)

BTW Superhobo, congrats on the success of your Dracula thread. The other artists here really respect you for what you are: the bright ray of sunshine that lights up everybody's day.:mad::doom::mad:

Superhobo,

If I were you I'd just quit posting in here. It's obvious that there is a lot of people that like to rip down anything that they did not build. Either they are jealous of you for making the film, wish they would have thought about it themselves, hate seeing people do things that they can't, or just don't like you for whatever reason.

You said that you have already begun filming. That's great. Make your next post in here the link to download the film. Then be prepared for them to tell you how much they hated it and that you are the worst director ever. But don't take it to heart. You could make a first film that is on par with Citizen Kane as a first film and they would say that it sucks. That's just the way people are.

Use this as an experience and learn from it. Don't post anything about it until it is complete. Then still be prepared for "haters" no matter what.

Keep working on your film and don't listen to a damn thing anyone in here says about it.

If you have any actual questions or concerns regarding filmmaking feel free to PM.

Don’t ask in here because even though some people know what they are talking about…the majority don’t have a clue.

tomahawk, I would give him positive feedback if I saw any positive news. So far he has shown me a sub-par costume w/ an actor that looks more like Beans from Lizzie Maguire and the apartment complex where he is shooting a fantasy battle. Now, I responded to this thread after I think about 11 pages, which by that time it was already downhill. I only commented on the bickering going on and got attacked. I retaliated. That's where the personal attacks came from. Do w/ that what you will.

BaughProd#2 said:
I

MyPicture035.jpg

low budget? well...

link.bmp

ppl who cosplay have a budget as well.. and look he has a hat

Lumberjack1627 said:
tomahawk, I would give him positive feedback if I saw any positive news. So far he has shown me a sub-par costume w/ an actor that looks more like Beans from Lizzie Maguire and the apartment complex where he is shooting a fantasy battle. Now, I responded to this thread after I think about 11 pages, which by that time it was already downhill. I only commented on the bickering going on and got attacked. I retaliated. That's where the personal attacks came from. Do w/ that what you will.

So you have found NOTHING positive about his idea and want to film a Zelda fanfilm huh? Interesting.

Sub-par costume – LOW BUDGET/NO BUDGET films don’t have the luxury of being able to spend much at all on costumes. Sorry if you were expecting a late summer blockbuster.

Actors – On LOW BUDGET/NO BUDGET films it’s hard to be choosy. You have to be able to work around the actors schedule since you aren’t paying them. Casting family members is one way to insure that you can keep tabs on what time they actually have.

The picture that I saw wasn’t in focus and it looked like a “here put this one and let me take your picture” type of shot. He didn’t appear to have time to airbrush it and make it look like the pictures and posters that you are used to for movies. Nor the budget…did I mention budget yet?

Obviously Superhobo is a young person. Then obviously it can be said that he doesn’t have access to a great deal of money for budget. So then obviously you can’t go looking in to this and expect something along the lines of wire fighting, exact replica costuming, huge armies, castles, dragons, or whatever the hell Zelda has in it. In these cases if you are a true film lover you have to overlook that. Look at the directing style and the script and sit back and see if he can entertain you with it.

More than likely this is his first film. And if he has such a passion for it at this age you better believe that we are going to see more from him in the future. Be it on this board or elsewhere.

It doesn’t take film school to produce great directors anymore. Just a camera and a script.

Superhobo again if you have any questions at all feel free to PM me.

Actually, from what I have learned on Scouting trips, The cities where I live in and near that hold a plethora of Middle Age looking places. There is A GIANT TOWER only a few miles away, and a Castle/Church a few streets away from that. And for Hyrule Fields there are hundreds of Plains and fields whereas we can shoot. And for the Town Square and the Temple of Time there is A GIANT CHURCH a few towns away whereas the inside looks exactly like the Temple, and the outside is shaped almost like an exact replica of Hyrule Town Square. And to be honest, we will be filming a scene or two later this week with Joshua Stephenson as the reincarnated Ganondorf. It's cool.

Well, the whole scouting thing is sounding positive. I will say that. And tomahawk, I'm so pissed about the costume b/c I'm sure he could do better than a t-shirt and a towel. As for casting, I still say he could find someone else to play Link b/c that kid looks nothing like the character he's playing. I mean you wouldn't cast a 7 foot tall blakc man to play Captain Britain, so why you you cast a chubby little kid to play a child of the forest.

Heh. Well, thanks at least for the sound review of the scouting thing. And, last night, after three hours of painstaking work, scenes were filmed involved Joshua Stephenson, the NEW Actor playing Ganondorf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"