Halo fanfilm

Rodan

Sidekick
Reaction score
HEY guys, I am making a Halo fanfilm, I have a two trillion dollor budget and I need actors, please send me a picture of yourself and a bio, btw you will have to fly to texas to be in my fan film, okay got to go!
btw I am 11 years old.

*searches for intelligence*

*leaves*

Grow up, for Christ's sake.

I am really doing this! I am making a short film, I have lots of actors and special effects. I will be posting images later!

:D

*activates stopwatch*

*waits to see if anyone gets it*

if you really had a two TRILLION dollar budget...it wouldn't be a fanfilm...it would be the most expensive movie EVER...and you would be able to higher a studio and big time hollywood actors and stuff.

No, i like to work by myself, and i have a screen play i wrote myself, its a fanfilm!

Uh- yeah.... sure you do. Who's your father? Bill Gates? "Here son, we can buy Universal, but go make your own movie- hell we'll even buy Tom Cruise."

Triligors said:
Uh- yeah.... sure you do. Who's your father? Bill Gates? "Here son, we can buy Universal, but go make your own movie- hell we'll even buy Tom Cruise."
My uncle used to have a band and do music, and he is going to be in my film too!! my little sister is going to be cortana, and my dog is going to be a grunt, even my cousin gets a role as MC!

Fool! like you can outdo Superhobo's Zelda fanfilm! Oh wait...

Man I Am Telling The Truth Guys, I Am Making Halo Movie With My Dog God!

hey yo its sean said:
Geez, it's like clowning on Superhobo is the "cool" thing to do. Nonsense..
Hey, I'm old school hating Superhobo. I'm from way back in the Baugh Productions days. I was known for hating the little bastard at one point.

Rodan said:
My uncle used to have a band and do music, and he is going to be in my film too!! my little sister is going to be cortana, and my dog is going to be a grunt, even my cousin gets a role as MC!

If you has a two trillion dollar budget, why would you hire your dog and your little sister?

Quit being a negative nancy. Unless you want everyone to call you negative nancy from now on.

UPDATE: It was raining outside, so I couldn't get the grunt scene filmed, we did get an update from Will (my older brother who is staring as master chief) and he should be here this weekend to film the big special effects shots, my mom and me went to goodwill looking for a gun. We found a really really neat cap gun and are going to use it as the pistol! Things are looking good.
HEnery

Oh, I got the joke. The thread's still an idiotic waste of bandwidth, and not funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"