Zone Of The Enders 3

Zenien

Reaction score
Zone of the Enders 3 Confirmed!
29 Sep 2006 by Nitroid, MGS:TUS

UPDATE: PSM3 Scan Inside!

On the cover for the latest issue of PSM3, Zone of the Enders 3 is listed along with games like MGS4, Devil May Cry 4, and Gran Turismo HD as being previewed. Though no scans are available as of yet, we have an unconfirmed report of the magazine stating that Kojima has announced the development of the game and will be revealing more about it in the next issue.

Scans of the article will be made available here as soon as possible.

UPDATE:

We've recently been provided us with an image of the magazine article in question. Looks like ZOE3 is official, guys. Feel free to get unneccesarily hyped over this announcement.

That said, be sure to check out our sister site, "Zone of the Enders: The Unofficial Site" for more comprehensive ZOE news and content!

Link - Zone of the Enders: The Unofficial Site
Link - PSM3 Official Website

http://www.metalgearsolid.org/show_news.php?id=837

Great news i wonder whose going to piliot jehuty and Anubis

For some reason I liked 1 better than 2.

I didn't enjoy 1 actually, it felt really undercooked, 2 was a lot better in my opinion. They seemed to have spent a lot more time refining and improving it.

oh... my... god.

if ever wasn't going to buy a ps3 (psh) that would have been the straw that broke the camels back.

So am I the only one that never really cared for this series?

Gammy79 said:
ZotE2 = One of the best Ps2 games ever.

Pretty much... I was wondering how long it would take them to announce the third one on PS3.

When are they going to make a sequel to Twisted Metal.:cmad:

Three years later......

Hideo Kojima has come out on his blog and promised that Zone of the Enders 3 will be made – some day.
“I cannot make a promise about time. However, I can promise a sequel.”
He however admitted that the failures of Zone of the Enders 2: The Second Runner was “an error” on his part
The game, which was released in 2003 and produced by Kojima, recieved great praise and has a cult following. But he maintains the mediocre sales were down to a bad schedule.
“Everything was due to an error by me.
“At that time, if I hadn’t made a mistake with the release date, [Zone of the Enders] might have ended up a major Kojima Productions title to follow MGS, still seeing development as a series,” admits the head of Kojima Productions.

http://www.vg247.com/2009/10/19/kojima-i-can-promise-zone-of-the-enders-3/

*sigh*

ZoE 1&2 were amazing. It'd be a shame if they totally abandoned plans to make one for PS3. Sadly, they pretty much all but have done just that.

In other news, Naughty Dog announces Jak & Daxter 4...someday!

*sigh*

Ive been waiting for ZOE3 ever since i played the 2nd one, great game, the first was just decent to me, but yea i hope work finally gets started on ZOE3 sometime during this gaming generation -_-

Prediction: Zone of the Enders 3 will be announced in the 24th century, and released in the 28th century.

You'll see.

:csad:

I grow tired of waiting for a third one. Seriously, what the hell?

Well, there's no sense in waiting for something that doesn't exist.

The idea exists, it's all we got. But least it's something.

Zone of Enders 3 Pushed Back
But it is coming! 'This is not a rumour' says Kojima.

UK, July 7, 2010

by Martin Robinson
IGN UK
Hideo Kojima has spoken about development of the much requested mech game Zone of the Enders 3, saying it will be seriously considered after the release of Metal Gear Solid Rising.

"This is not a rumor," Kojima told jeuxvideo, "My team and I want to develop a new Zone of Enders. But it turns out that Kojima Productions has limited resources in terms of teams and directors. So at this stage we have not yet had time to work on Zone of Enders 3 which has been postponed at the calendar. However, I think after Metal Gear Solid Rising, I will look seriously [at] Zone of Enders."

It's not the first time that Kojima has alluded to a further instalment in a series that was born at the dawn of the PlayStation 2 and spawned a superior sequel.

Kojima Production's current project, Metal Gear Solid Rising, seriously impressed at last month's E3 – as did the 3DS demo of Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater. Seems like busy times are a-coming at Kojima Towers.
</H1>
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/110/1104407p1.html

F**k these Metal Gear games! There are enough already. They better start working on ZOE3 after Rising. :argh:

Hey at least theres confirmation that there are plans of a new one straight from Kojima himself and its not a rumor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"