New Official Title - The Punisher: War Zone

Yes! I LOVE the title. :up:

War Zone was the title I was hoping for, can't wait to see that title flash across the screen.

A new punisher move? Probably not... A movie, I may think so!

Thank goodness, Welcome Back Frank would have been lame as hell. I knew that weren't going for that.

war zone is a great title beats Punished or P2 attack of the frank

The Good, The Bad, and The Punisher.

Here is another reason why Welcome Back Frank was a bad idea for a title:

Kotterdvdcover.jpg

And oh snap! Who is that in the bottom left hand corner?
HOWARD SAINT!

The Good, The Bad, and The Punisher.

Oh wow, I was just listening to the TGTBATU theme and imagining the Punisher as The Man with no Name, Jigsaw as Angel Eyes, and Microchip as Tuco.

Oh wow, I was just listening to the TGTBATU theme and imagining the Punisher as The Man with no Name, Jigsaw as Angel Eyes, and Microchip as Tuco.

Well there is a western spin-off by Chuck Dixon called A Man Named Frank.

Well there is a western spin-off by Chuck Dixon called A Man Named Frank.

Good stuff. Punisher..including the two previous movies..has always had a bit of the speghetti western feel to it, so that was a natch fit.

Will people be interested in a new Punisher move?I have my doubts..

Thats what i think at the moment, practically EVERYONE i know loved the Tom Jane version, so i'm not sure they will embrace this new version.

I personally will see how it goes.

Thats what i think at the moment, practically EVERYONE i know loved the Tom Jane version, so i'm not sure they will embrace this new version.

I personally will see how it goes.

If anything, it's because the extremely generic and forgettable Tom Jane version sucked so bad that many people may just opt to catch it on DVD like last time.

If Jiggy doesn't know him, why would he tell him welcome back?

If this film is truly separate from the first one. Also do we know yet if The Punisher and Jigsaws 1st meeting (where Castle messes up his face) could be the intro action sequence in this film...and then the rest of the story takes place perhaps years later where they meet again. Where Castle comes back to fniish him off.

If this film is truly separate from the first one. Also do we know yet if The Punisher and Jigsaws 1st meeting (where Castle messes up his face) could be the intro action sequence in this film...and then the rest of the story takes place perhaps years later where they meet again. Where Castle comes back to fniish him off.

Though I like the original idea of Jigsaw training himself to kill on Castle's level after his face his mutilated, as mentioned in Jigsaw's first comic appearence, I don't think it has to be years later before Russo resurfaces as Jigsaw.

And I definately think JIGSAW should actively GO AFTER Castle rather than Castle coming "back" to finish him off years later.

The "quote" isn't needed

That would be cool too. Actually it would be nice for old Jiggy to last for more than one film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"