Zone Of The Enders sequel - when?

Fenrir

Devourer Of Gods
Reaction score
I'm sure you folks have heard of this series. The first one was decent even though it was short, lacked variety and lost a lot of steam towards the end. But the second one was so gobsmackingly awesome, I could cry. Some of the most stylish and ingenious action I've ever experienced in a videogame, ever. It's disappointing to see MGS being the only Kojima game getting all the press while nobody cares about about ZOE.

Anyways, has there been any word on a sequel, hopefully on the PS3?

Another reason why I think Kojima will kill off Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4. So that he can work on other games and people will stop b***hing for more Metal Gear sequels and forcing him to do another one

But Kojima never really directed either of the ZOE games. I thought his was role was just a producer. :confused:

Fenrir said:
I'm sure you folks have heard of this series. The first one was decent even though it was short, lacked variety and lost a lot of steam towards the end. But the second one was so gobsmackingly awesome, I could cry. Some of the most stylish and ingenious action I've ever experienced in a videogame, ever. It's disappointing to see MGS being the only Kojima game getting all the press while nobody cares about about ZOE.

Anyways, has there been any word on a sequel, hopefully on the PS3?
OMG!!!
I would so buy that.
The first game was fun and had a pretty good story to boot.
Damn...
I need to go pick up the sequel now.

SpeedballLives said:
OMG!!!
I would so buy that.
The first game was fun and had a pretty good story to boot.
Damn...
I need to go pick up the sequel now.

You should at least rent the sequel, friend. Believe me, it'll be the best 5 bucks and a weekend you'll have spent in a long time. :up:

Fenrir said:
You should at least rent the sequel, friend. Believe me, it'll be the best 5 bucks and a weekend you'll have spent in a long time. :up:
I'll try convincing my brother.
He played the first one more than I did, and he was only 10 at the time.
I never saw the reason for it being rated M, and neither did my parents.

Yep, my little bro gave a big hell yeah.
I think it was this game that got him interested in the giant mech anime genre.
for me, It was Gigantor.
It's the only kind of anime I like.
So my quest begins for the great ZOEII hunt.

Kojima has said that he wants to go back to the ZOE franchise.

Mentok said:
Kojima has said that he wants to go back to the ZOE franchise.

Good. Then there's hope. :up:

I loved both ZOE's but I don't forsee a sequel any time soon.....I don't think 2nd runner sold too well.:(

ZOE games are really great, i finished ZOE2 in one day.

Fenrir said:

I dunno, there was this one time in Tijuana..

the second ZOE is still one of my favorite (and one of the best looking, in my opinion) ps2 games.

I'd like another one to be made just so I could see the screenshots of it. The original two were awesome looking, I'd love a next gen version of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"