Jason Momoa is Aquaman! - Part 6

I don’t mind him not being blonde. It’s the tattoos I’m not a fan of. But it’s not a make or break for me like Joker’s tattoos were. Those were an abomination.
Actually I thought they were going to tattoo the other Atlanteans as well - like they're some aquatic design for their race. It would be cool if those tattoos glowed under special light like the designs on some underwater rays do.

Like the tribal tattoos on Aquaman

w8o3S5C.jpg

There might have been a character arc there, but...oh wellz.
There probably was a character arc in the Snyder Cut.

Totally delivered on that front in Aquaman though!

Actually I thought they were going to tattoo the other Atlanteans as well - like they're some aquatic design for their race. It would be cool if those tattoos glowed under special light like the designs on some underwater rays do.
It seems the story behind Aquaman's tattoos are same as Jason's real one. It's in his family. In one scene in the movie, Arthur's father can be seen to have a similar tattoo on his arm.

It seems the story behind Aquaman's tattoos are same as Jason's real one. It's in his family. In one scene in the movie, Arthur's father can be seen to have a similar tattoo on his arm.

Which is why I love the tattoos on Arthur because it makes him look more badass

Loved Momoa here. I wasn't really sold on him before in JL, but man does the guy have range and he comes off as such a likable dude. He is definitely a guy I can see people having a lot of fun just being around whether its out drinking or on a movie set. I also love the fact that his Aquaman is such a no BS badass. It's not just because of the tattoos or his look either, although it was glorious when he had on that suit.

No more Aquaman jokes ever again. It really was a great idea getting someone as badass as Momoa to bring all that to an end.

Yeah I don't see how anyone makes fun of this guy ever gain after Mamoa's portrayal. I was immediately sold on him after that scene on the submarine where he just wrecks all those dudes without even trying. Definitely a guy I wouldn't want to piss off, because he could easily rip me in half he wanted to.

Yeah I don't see how anyone makes fun of this guy ever gain after Mamoa's portrayal. I was immediately sold on him after that scene on the submarine where he just wrecks all those dudes without even trying. Definitely a guy I wouldn't want to piss off, because he could easily rip me in half he wanted to.
Yeah, I mean this guy was Khal Drogo and Conan. He looks more intimidating than the actors who have played Batman and Superman over the years.

Yeah, I mean this guy was Khal Drogo and Conan. He looks more intimidating than the actors who have played Batman and Superman over the years.

I have never watched GOT, although I do plan on binging it one day, but he was a beast as Conan the Barbarian. Hell, I even thought he was great in that axe fight with Stallone in Bullet to the Head even though that movie straight up sucked.

I have never watched GOT, although I do plan on binging it one day, but he was a beast as Conan the Barbarian. Hell, I even thought he was great in that axe fight with Stallone in Bullet to the Head even though that movie straight up sucked.
Yeah, he was a total beast as Drogo! You can see that even from the first episode I believe, if you don’t want to start properly yet. Although after watching the first it may be hard to stop. :D

Thank God there is no footage of him holding baby Arthur or the dog that would be too much for me

One of my favorite shows! Carell's performance is incredible

Stanley is my spirit animal
I was already a massive Carell fan and a big fan of the U.K. Office, but never got around to this. I watched 3 seasons already. Just couldn’t stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"