• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Stranger Things (Netflix) - Part 1

I'm starting to grow disensitized to a lot of people's stupidity and lack of common sense.

If it's that easy to scam idiots then I should start doing it to make some side money. :o

im-gonna-go-to-hell-when-i-die-dancing.gif

me and my niece are huge fans of this show so looking forward to the new season

Me, waking up from the coma I’ve been in since 2017: “Oh cool, so that means you’re up to, what? Season Eight now, right?

… right?

This show is gonna be ten years old in a couple of years and that baffles me.

As successful as the show is, it's really had some s****y circumstantial luck between Covid and the WGA/SAG strikes. Primarily Covid because if it weren't for the pandemic the final season probably would have been out this year.

Season 1: 2016
Season 2: 2017 (+1)
Season 3: 2019 (+2)
Season 4: 2022 (+3)

According to Fibonacci season 5 will drop in 2027

Don't know who that is, but no way in hell is it coming out that late.

Yeah... that video of his is honestly deplorable. Genuinely think his career isn't going anywhere after this show and if so, good riddance.

I see Noah Schnapp trending on Twitter and not for good reasons.
Yeah... that video of his is honestly deplorable. Genuinely think his career isn't going anywhere after this show and if so, good riddance.
Will Byers died on his way to his home planet

You know, I hate to say it, but at this point I wouldn’t mind another delay, just so they can completely rewrite all the scripts to somehow have his character killed off and go in a different direction. I would rather they give Will Byers a graceful sendoff off-screen than have the character and my continued experience tainted by the awful person portraying him.

Unfortunately, I read the Duffer Bros and Shawn Levy are also on the same page as him, so it’s probably not going to happen.

He posted a video supporting Israel (a topic he's been quite vocal about beforehand) with the hashtag ZionismIsSexy and showing stickers made of that hashtag.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I think you can still track down the video somewhere on Twitter, but that's pretty much why he's been getting backlash (deservingly so).

Which means it'll be out Spring 2025 at the earliest, so the wait between S4 and S5 will more or less be the same as it was between S3 and S4. I doubt that was their intention as any chance of seeing the final season in 2024 died with the strikes going on as long as they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"