The Dark Knight “Fergie” and James Gandolfini in TDK

this sounds cool, fergie is hot, better then any women they currently have cast in the movie.
i like fergie but i dont think shes hotter than the other girls cast in tdk,i like maggie more than fegie,fergies gotten,'yeesh' latley

So, Bruce Wayne wants to sleep with Fergie. Whats the big deal?

Bruce is with Rachel (Maggie Gyllenhaal), gets sprayed with fear gas and then looks back at Rachel (Fergie).

Bruce has a public image! He needs women like Fergie so people can think he's sex-crazed playboy.

Of course, to be serious for a moment, lets not forget how this rumor originated. Someone overheard Fergie in relation to Montoya, so if Fergie's playing anyone, it's Montoya. So all this talk of Bruce's random women or frightening hallucinations is kinda pointless.

Of course, to be serious for a moment, lets not forget how this rumor originated. Someone overheard Fergie in relation to Montoya, so if Fergie's playing anyone, it's Montoya. So all this talk of Bruce's random women or frightening hallucinations is kinda pointless.

That's not how this started, is it? Because I don't remember reading that until somebody here speculated it. Even so, you know it doesn't make any sense.

Fergie as Montoya? Pfffft.

That's like casting Freddie Prinze, Jr. as Jim Gordon. :whatever:

Is she with WEA Records and Maverick? Sometimes Nolan cant have a 100% say because its also corporate synergy. Maybe Time Warner wants to promote her music if she makes a cameo. Or she's in the soundtrack.
LMAO!!!!! This news is already spreading on moviehole and other news outlets.

That's not how this started, is it? Because I don't remember reading that until somebody here speculated it. Even so, you know it doesn't make any sense.

Fergie as Montoya? Pfffft.

That's like casting Freddie Prinze, Jr. as Jim Gordon. :whatever:

Well, most people found out about this when Jett mentioned it, and we dont really know what Jett's source was. However, before Jett posted that, someone started a thread on the BOF forum. They said they were at a convention of some sort, and there were some execs or producers or someone involved with the film, and when a Black Eyed Peas song came on, someone chuckled and said "hey, it's Renee Montoya". So, either that's where Jett got the Fergie rumor, and we can assume the guy who said it was making an inside joke, or we can assume that there are now two sources suggested Fergie is going to be in The Dark Knight, which gives it a wee bit more credibility, and that scares me.

so my guess is someone once suggested Fergie, was laughed at, and it is now an inside joke among the crew of TDK.

EDIT: I checked the BOF page, Dan DiDio was the one who made the comment. Make of it what you will.

4 things:

1. Im not a fan of Fergie in TDK

2. I was no big fan of Fergie in the Grindhouse movies as well but by now I'm ok with it (lets see why Tarantino cast her:o )

3. If she'd play montoya. she wouldnt look all that recognisable at all i suppose. I mean, have you seen her without the hööker makeup and black hair in a police uniform?

4. her being in TDK is probably BS!

Fergie would look ridiculous as Montoya, I mean, how could anyone afford all that cosmetic surgery on a cop's salary?

You guys are ridiculous. Everybody's jumping on the 'she's ugly' bandwagon just cause everyone else is saying it. It's kinda like all woman think Denzel Washington is hot, but only because, everyone else is saying it. It's stupid. Like others have said, she probably looks way better than the majority of you guys butt ugly gf's and if she hit on you at a bar (for most of you that's nothing more than a pipe dream :whatever: ), you'd think that you just hit the lotto...

You guys are ridiculous. Everybody's jumping on the 'she's ugly' bandwagon just cause everyone else is saying it. It's kinda like all woman think Denzel Washington is hot, but only because, everyone else is saying it. It's stupid. Like others have said, she probably looks way better than the majority of you guys butt ugly gf's and if she hit on you at a bar (for most of you that's nothing more than a pipe dream :whatever: ), you'd think that you just hit the lotto...
Well, Denzel is an handsome man. And Fergie is not bad, come on. I don't like too much women who abused of cosmetic surgery, but I'd bang her.
And Josh Duahamel doesn't mind about that, too.

Yes Denzel is handsome, but he's not the handsomist guy on gods green earth like everybody's making him out to be. It's all part of the hype. Everyones jumping on the bandwagon so they don't feel left out. I can name chicks that are way uglier than Fergie..., who for that matter, i don't consider ugly.

Wow man, no need to exaggerate...

Here's a,list of some of the ugliest woman of 2007 imo.

1)Amanda Lepore
2. Lil’ Kim
3. Serena Williams
4. Sandra Oh
5. Joss Stone
6. Paris Hilton

Amanda Lepore :eek: Jenna Jameson
9.jpg
jenna_lips.jpg

Whoa, is that photoshop? PLEASE, tell me that that is photoshop. :dry:

Here's a,list of some of the ugliest woman of 2007 imo.

1)Amanda Lepore
2. Lil’ Kim
3. Serena Williams
4. Sandra Oh
5. Joss Stone
6. Paris Hilton

Dude, Serena Williams? She's gorgeous. and she has an arse like a horse :heart:

Sandra Oh - yeah she must get roles because she 'looks unique'...she doesn't act particularly well. A face like a horse and an arse like a horse are totally different things.

Paris Hilton - she looks like Michael Douglas if you dressed him in a wig and dropped him on the side of his head

anyway thats enough biiiitching on people i don't know

End this thread now I think... From BOF:-

Checking with a few “insider friends,” it looks as if there is nothing to the Stacy Ferguson (Thank goodness!) and James Gandolfini rumors as I expected -- although I must admit that I’d love to see Gandofini in TDK...

End of story, they're NOT in it.

fergie would probably do a small cameo type role if anything.
gandolfini is great news . i hope its true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"