The Dark Knight “Fergie” and James Gandolfini in TDK

All I know is I'd rather put my penis in a toaster than Fergie

Why do I get the feeling that if somone that popular and bangable (not a fan of her face either) asked you to do it, there would be a cloud of dust in the shape of your body where you used to be, and youd be on your bed with batman underwear tryin to look sexy . :whatever:

peepee.jpg

after see saw bale in the costume :D

LOL.....I remember this....I was in san diego when this happened. Fergie is nasty looking IMO....and she is a horrible actress......did you see her in Grindhouse? Thank god she was killed off right away.....i coudn't stand her anymore! LOL

Why do people get plastic surgery liek that? I mean do they think it looks good? All I know is I wouldn't pay in the sum of thousands of dollars to make a doctor make me looke like ****ing frankenstein.

I'm not going to sleep tonight. I am afraid of nightmares after seeing this... thing......

A real life Catwoman

Jocelyne_Wildenstein_01.jpg

She began as a pretty hot babe...

Jocelyne_Wildenstein_04.jpg

who turned a little 'exotic'...

and then.....

wildenstein.jpg

combine 'wild' and 'Frankenstein' and you get Jocelyn Wildenstein

Jocelyne realized that Alec loved his jungle estate, and the cats that inhabited it, more than anything else in life. So armed with this information, she returned to her plastic surgeon with an unusual request: She wanted to be transformed into one of the giant Cats that Alec loved so much. Though surprised at this unorthodox request, the surgeon did his best to comply.

After countless surgeries - no one can say with certainty just how many - Jocelyne the Nordic beauty disappeared, and "The Queen Of The Jungle" took her place. Her lips had been enlarged, and her face pulled back at the eyes to simulate a cat-eye effect. Jocelyne's appearance was indeed striking - especially as she had had her pigment darkened as well. The first time Alec saw his new wife, it is said he screamed at the sudden appearance of this startling creature that confronted him. Indeed, court documents of the divorce proceedings reveal that he said he "couldn't even recognize my own wife up close. She seems to think that you fix a face the same way you fix a house". Naturally, Jocelyne was disappointed, and returned to her plastic surgeon for more work. It is rumored that several prospective patients ran screaming from the office, so concerned were they that they would end up looking like Jocelyne. As the reader may well imagine, this did nothing to improve the poor socalite's anxiety. However, massing her ample reserves of courage, Jocelyne persevered, and hasn't stopped to this day. When questioned as to the precise number and types of surgeries she's had, she merely replies with a smile "no more or less than any other woman".

http://www.divasthesite.com/Society_Divas/jocelyne_wildenstein_a.htm

I'd call her horrific but really it's too sad for that. Apparently 'Alec' her husband was jailed for pulling a gun on her. If that's not ironic I don't know what is (they met on on a big cat hunting safari).

Ekkkk, what the he!! is that thing??? my eyes, my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"