13-year old kid attempts to rape mother & ends up killing her for taking away Call of

It's not even about the gun. The kid tried to RAPE HIS MOM and then wanted to kill her.

Clearly, there's a bigger issue than gun violence...if he hadn't had a gun he would have likely just used a knife. (which we've seen many times in the news before)

I won't say they should keep him in lock forever, IF what he said is truth (minus the ADD part, maybe something else), he probably needs therapy and people listening to him

Of course, there's the need to be sure he doesn't turn out to be like this kid
InsideMask.jpg

Young Michael Myers from Rob Zombie's Halloween

why does he look like a really young and chubby Drew Barrymore to me?

Uh Call of Duty? Seriously? That's a piece of junk game anyways. OK, Seriously though this is beyond any imagination. But I think the gun his mother bought as a present might be an indicator of his troubled psyche along with some other things regarding this family's background which we cannot know and might have contributed on driving this kid nuts.

And God knows how many hours he was playing video games like a zombie without any restrains from his parents, just so they can have more free time for themselves and in the process, neglecting their child completely.

I cannot imagine those innocent kids are born natural killers. The things they have witnessed and the way they were treated by their families and society are a major factor on shaping their character.

Last edited:
The point is, Call of Duty is rated M for MATURE. Parents need to stop buying these games for babies. I play call of duty and I'm not old enough to buy it, but guess what? My parents thought long and hard before letting me play those kind of games. They eventually decided that I was mature enough to not let it affect me so now I can play those kind of games. Most parents these days just buy these games for their kids because the kids want them, and THAT is the problem. Games don't make psychopaths, parents make psychopaths.

What religion is he? The media needs to look deeper into his faith and place of worship to see if a link to violent behavior can be established. I'm sure the experts will see trends in the violent acts committed by individuals based on race, gender, religion, and weapons used. Trends such as "whites", males, Christians or Muslims (irregardless of actual religious teachings).

I think it is myopic to give the kid a pass by saying he has psychological problems.

The point is, Call of Duty is rated M for MATURE. Parents need to stop buying these games for babies. I play call of duty and I'm not old enough to buy it, but guess what? My parents thought long and hard before letting me play those kind of games. They eventually decided that I was mature enough to not let it affect me so now I can play those kind of games. Most parents these days just buy these games for their kids because the kids want them, and THAT is the problem. Games don't make psychopaths, parents make psychopaths.

Totally agree!

I cannot imagine those innocent kids are born natural killers. The things they have witnessed and the way they were treated by their families and society are a major factor on shaping their character.
Sadly some are. They are born without the ability to process emotion, reasoning or feel responsibility toward another human being. I don't think this kid was a full-scale sociopath but he definitely fell into that spectrum of violence and lack of restraint.

If you want to blame anyone, it is those closest to him that turned a blind eye to the signs or were in denial of his violent potential. No one wants to believe their child is capable of this but if they are showing outwardly aggressive behavior, it's best to handle it early.

That also means taking mental healthcare seriously and not being ashamed or feeling you somehow failed as a parent.

Religion may play a factor in it but I would expect there to be a lot more of this kind of violence if it were true. Just like all the so-called violent video games cause violent children propaganda has yet to cause a mass of killings over the last 30 years. And music or television before that. Religious extremism is real but I didn't read anything that indicated it was at fault here.

Last edited:

Yeah, I would also add the TV, society, schools, nearly every child's encounter with the environment can be detrimental for his mental development even in subtle ways.

The case of Albert Fish came to my mind. Well, it is a more extreme case of course.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

Hamilton Howard "Albert" Fish[1] (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American serial killer. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac and The Boogey Man.[4] A child rapist and cannibal, he boasted that he "had children in every state,"[4] and at one time stated the number was about 100. However, it is not known whether he was talking about rapes or cannibalization, less still whether he was telling the truth. He was a suspect in at least five murders during his lifetime. Fish confessed to three murders that police were able to trace to a known homicide, and he confessed to stabbing at least two other people. He was tried for the kidnapping and murder of Grace Budd, and was convicted and executed by electric chair.[5][6]

Fish's mother then put him into Saint John's Orphanage in Washington, where he was frequently treated sadistically. He began to enjoy the physical pain that the beatings brought.[12] Of his time at the orphanage, Fish remarked, "I was there till I was nearly nine, and that's where I got started wrong. We were unmercifully whipped. I saw boys doing many things they should not have done."

Whether you blame games (I don't) or don't blame them, we can agree there's a rating on the box for a reason. Too bad certain parents can't.

It's not even about the gun. The kid tried to RAPE HIS MOM and then wanted to kill her.

Clearly, there's a bigger issue than gun violence...if he hadn't had a gun he would have likely just used a knife. (which we've seen many times in the news before)

Not necessarily. I read he tried to rape her but, freaked out. I don't think he would have had the nerve to stab her to death.

Not necessarily. I read he tried to rape her but, freaked out. I don't think he would have had the nerve to stab her to death.

And yet had the nerve to shoot her three times point blank. It's premeditated because he actually had to go get the gun, go back to his mom and then shoot her.

This kid was clearly already screwed in the head.

I think maybe he believed it was easier for him to just shoot his poor mother and get done quickly, instead of struggling to stab her many times and get bloody and all that. Somehow inside his f*** up mind maybe he was disgusted by the use of knife, since he would be forced to make a physical contact.

What religion is he? The media needs to look deeper into his faith and place of worship to see if a link to violent behavior can be established. I'm sure the experts will see trends in the violent acts committed by individuals based on race, gender, religion, and weapons used. Trends such as "whites", males, Christians or Muslims (irregardless of actual religious teachings).

I think it is myopic to give the kid a pass by saying he has psychological problems.

What the **** are you talking about? Unless he was part of some satanic cult, I assure you this has absolutely NOTHING to do with cases liket this.

And yet had the nerve to shoot her three times point blank. It's premeditated because he actually had to go get the gun, go back to his mom and then shoot her.

Shooting someone is easier than stabbing them. He may have started stabbing her but, I think once things turned gruesome, he would have really been freaked out. I doubt he could have kept stabbing her enough to kill her. Unless, he managed to hit a vital organ of an artery.

Alex, here, got exactly what I was getting at.

I think maybe he believed it was easier for him to just shoot his poor mother and get done quickly, instead of struggling to stab her many times and get bloody and all that. Somehow inside his f*** up mind maybe he was disgusted by the use of knife, since he would be forced to make a physical contact.

Last edited:
This is why Call of Duty is a bad game for Teenagers. I think they should ban the game from the United States and sue whatever video game company that made it for brainwashing teenagers to rape and kill their moms.

This is why Call of Duty is a bad game for Teenagers. I think they should ban the game from the United States and sue whatever video game company that made it for brainwashing teenagers to rape and kill their moms.

I agree it is a bad and trash of a game, but would banning it, solve all the killing spree from young kids that US suffers? It's more complex than that and there are many things that should be considered towards that. Simply banning a game wont solve a thing.

Last edited:

Please tell me that you're joking.

In this day and age you can never be too certain. There are people who genuinely believe that although in this case I'm assuming it was sarcastic.

What the **** are you talking about? Unless he was part of some satanic cult, I assure you this has absolutely NOTHING to do with cases liket this.

I was just remarking on an observation regarding media coverage of events like this in the US.

On the rare occasion a non-white guy shoots people or blows stuff up, people are looking to see if they are Jihadists or Islamists or whatever term is en vogue. There is talk about monitoring Muslims and watching Mosques for potential terrorists.

But when a white guy shoots or blows stuff up, nobody calls for profiling their religion, generally Christian, or putting FBI agents in Churches. They talk about how "crazy" the person is. It's about the individual and not the community.

Which is reversed for the non-white people, where the community or the entire religion that is the problem and it is never just the individual that is to blame.

That's what I am talking about.

I was just remarking on an observation regarding media coverage of events like this in the US.

On the rare occasion a non-white guy shoots people or blows stuff up, people are looking to see if they are Jihadists or Islamists or whatever term is en vogue. There is talk about monitoring Muslims and watching Mosques for potential terrorists.

But when a white guy shoots or blows stuff up, nobody calls for profiling their religion, generally Christian, or putting FBI agents in Churches. They talk about how "crazy" the person is. It's about the individual and not the community.

Which is reversed for the non-white people, where the community or the entire religion that is the problem and it is never just the individual that is to blame.

That's what I am talking about.

So you are suggesting that if the kid was muslim, the media would be profiling a 13 year old kid who attempted to rape his mother and shoot her in the face as a terrorist??? I can't even fathom how any credible source would attempt to put two and two together in this instance.

I agree with bombs in public targeting innocent victims. That has been a labeled as a terrorist act associated with radical Islamic groups and other religious extremists. It just doesn't apply to what we are talking about here, so I don't see why you feel you had to make an irrelevant connection here. Reigion or ethnicity clearly has NOTHING to do with a case like this. And if you think it does or warrants a discussion, find me any credible source that is spinning it that way? Now when we have another Oklahoma City case, we can have this discussion. Then your argument may hold some clout.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"