"15 Minutes" Strikes Back!

I guess I can throw my 'hat' in the ring for this again. :up:

I'm down. My last one was terrible with finals and a messed up computer and all. CC put me at the top of the list. You know you're my musical buddy and everything. :awesome:

I'd love to participate. And I promise to not talk about any public assaults this time. :):up:

Sure. I'm game.

Question: Is it possible that we could fast-track some of the people who missed out last time because of when it ended further up the list?

**** a fast track... nobody remembers anything from that long ago anyway. If anything, CC should be at the top of the list... I don't recall her ever having one. Please add me to your list ComicChica. I love satisfying curiosities.

I may be somewhat new, but I would like to be apart of this; and if I can be somewhere at the top, that would be great.

Sign me up for another round of this :up:

Yes, definitely, I want to ask Spider-Fan questions... very deep, penetrating questions. It will not be over quickly, he will not enjoy this.

Sign me up! (My last one was pretty good right?) :dry:

I can't believe CC didn't already put my name up. :huh:

Sign me up! Us Panthers fans have to stick together.

Anyhoo, if My 15 mins come up in June, I'm going back home to WV with the parents for a weekend ish. And yes, I spell anyhoo like that on purpose.

I wish to sign up. Perhaps this time Black Dust won't spam me with questions...

I'm in. The previous one ended just before it was my turn. Same for the one before that.

Has it? HAS IT?

EDIT: It has.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back