15 Minutes 15 Minutes with WillardNation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what age did you lose your virginity? Was it a mistake? Or something you planned?

Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris?

Boxers, Briefs, or Commando?

If there's one person alive you would want to fight, who would you fight? Dead?

Favorite Music artist?

Favorite Sports?

Favorite Sports teams?

Screw, marry, kill; Lindsey Lohan, Paris hilton, Snooki

What is the weirdest thing about you?

Which is the one book that has really impressed you?

If you could change one thing about you, what would you change?

If you could marry one video game character, which one would it be?

If you could marry a superheroine, which girl would it be?

Why do you love me?

I have a lot of respect for you man. :up:

Have you ever taken steroids or anything unnatural to gain muscle or lose weight? Or are you all natural?

I had a feeling you would. :funny:

My thoughts exactly.
And I'm all natural. I don't even do supplements.
Do you enjoy the ocean?
I do. Only been to it twice though.
Have you ever been surfing?
Nope.
Are you a good swimmer?
No. I can keep from drowning but as far as for exercise or something, not at all.
Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Not that I recall. Could be wronh, though.

Last edited:
Do you have any bumper stickers on your car? If so, what are they?

Do you enjoy dressing up for Halloween?

What was your most recent costume?

What is your favorite costume?
When I actually put a lot of work into it, yes. Most of the time I'm too lazy/broke/uncreative though.
I don't remember what my last costume was.
My favorite was probably when I dressed up as my friend Kellie. I made a pretty sexy woman.

Do you enjoy dressing up for Halloween?

What was your most recent costume?

What is your favorite costume?
When I actually put a lot of work into it, yes. Most of the time I'm too lazy/broke/uncreative though.
I don't remember what my last costume was.
My favorite was probably when I dressed up as my friend Kellie. I made a pretty sexy woman.

...so you've dressed in drag AND you stripped for a friend's birthday? :oldrazz:

Does the sound of a motorcycle or car with a muffler amplifier annoy you as much as it does me?

Do you watch American Idol? So you think these kinds of "talent search" TV shows are productive?

Do you consider yourself a good cook? If so, what would you consider your speciality?

Would you step in to stop a fight if you saw one?

Have you ever broken any bones?

What's your worst injury?

What was the worst pain you ever suffered? Hype lag and Thread Manager does not count.

Have u ever cheated in push up contest? I have!

One time in weight lifting 2 class, I actually did more than my partner did who was in MUCH better shape than me. ^_^ I told coach he did more though, lots of guys said they dud more. ^_^ one time coach caught me^ in lie though. He was like " You did 70 last week, but 50 this week...what's up with that?" lol..he cool. He had this southern talked fast accent...te kind that sounds like mumbling at times. He cool. >_< I quit varsity baseball try outs cause I hated running poles. 2 days I lasted...he thanked me^ though for trying out...it helped my grade anyhoo in weight lifting. I never ate enough or right and never slept enough for vast improvements in school though for good results.

WN-
What is your favorite submission?

Who are your favorite MMA fighters?

If you somehow make it big (lolalreadyfoundthedirtyinitperves,) will you buy me a place in LA?

How much do you hate know-it-all, demon harpies? (If you don't know what I'm referencing, take a look at our last text exchange.)

If you did - which I know you do - how much would you charge?

Gain 20 lbs of fat, or lose 20 lbs of muscle?

Me or spyderfan24whateverthehellhisnameisthatyouthinkishot? One is exiled for good!

Little Debbie or Hostess? Don't answer incorrectly!

Why am I your hero?

What TV show are you looking forward this Fall?
Chuck, Parks & Rec, Always Sunny and Community are my faves. Don't know about any new shows coming out.
What scares you?
The paranormal.
What is your favorite video game ever?
It's been many many years since I've played a video game.
If you could fight any MMA fighter, who would it be? (regardless if they could kick your ass)
This guy Josh that used to be teammates with us. He's a giant *****e and I would love to hurt him.
At what age did you lose your virginity? Was it a mistake? Or something you planned?
18. It was a random, drunken one night stand with a girl I would never even look at sober. Hell, I didn't even want to when I was drunk but once the lights went I thought, "Eh, might as well."
Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris?
Bruce Lee
Boxers, Briefs, or Commando?
Boxer briefs
If there's one person alive you would want to fight, who would you fight? Dead?
Alive: Steven Segeal. Mainly to show everyone that aikido is not an actual practical martial art. Dead: Hmmm, I'm gonna go with Thomas Edison because he was able to get famous and become an admired historical figure through being a dick and stealing most of his inventions.
Favorite Music artist?
Hard to pick one but I'll go with Maynard James Keenan.
Favorite Sports?
MMA. I hate any sport that involves a ball.
Favorite Sports teams?
I refer to previous question.
Screw, marry, kill; Lindsey Lohan, Paris hilton, Snooki
Marry Paris ($), screw Lindsey, kill Snooki.
What is the weirdest thing about you?
Oh boy, where to start? I can't stand anything you have to take care of. (kids, pets, plants, etc.)
Which is the one book that has really impressed you?
The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
If you could change one thing about you, what would you change?
My money management skills.
If you could marry one video game character, which one would it be?
Lara Croft. Super hot, super rich and those adventures would fun as ****.
If you could marry a superheroine, which girl would it be?
Mystique. I could be with a different girl every night.
Why do you love me?
Because Spider-Man and Batman were the two most prominant super heroes in my childhood.
Do you have any bumper stickers on your car? If so, what are they?
My car broke down a few months ago and I just abandoned it where it broke down. Too broke to buy a new one. I had a couple gym and jiu jitsu stickers on it.
...so you've dressed in drag AND you stripped for a friend's birthday? :oldrazz:
I'm a bit of an attention ****e.

Last edited:
Does the sound of a motorcycle or car with a muffler amplifier annoy you as much as it does me?
Eh, not really. Depends on my mood.
Do you watch American Idol? So you think these kinds of "talent search" TV shows are productive?
I don't watch them but, as someone trying to break into the entertainment industry myself, I think it's cool that there's a way for some really talented people to get discovered that might other wise never get their break.
Do you consider yourself a good cook? If so, what would you consider your speciality?
I do. I'm excellent with red meat. My friend dubbed me "The Grillmaster". I can cook anything I have a recipe for.
Would you step in to stop a fight if you saw one?
If it was a fair, even fight, no. If it was just one guy getting beat up/jumped, yes. As long as he wasn't the one who started it. If I saw a guy hit a girl, I would beat him senseless.
Have you ever broken any bones?
Nope.
What's your worst injury?
Broken nose. (I don't count that as a broken bone.)
What was the worst pain you ever suffered? Hype lag and Thread Manager does not count.
Probably my broken nose. It really hurts taking a flying knee to the nose. I still finished the whole hour of sparring/conditioning though!
Have u ever cheated in push up contest? I
Nope.
WN-
What is your favorite submission?
I like to get people with the banana splits. The twister is really dope, too.
Who are your favorite MMA fighters?
The Jacksons guys. Jon Jones is #1. He's the most entertaining fighter out there. Also, Joe Daddy Stephenson, Clay Guida, Rashad Evans. All are really cool guys and good friends of friends.

Last edited:
If you somehow make it big (lolalreadyfoundthedirtyinitperves,) will you buy me a place in LA?
You can be my cabana boy
How much do you hate know-it-all, demon harpies? (If you don't know what I'm referencing, take a look at our last text exchange.)
A lot.
If you did - which I know you do - how much would you charge?
I think you left out a part of this question. But I would be pretty expensive; not only am I good to look at, but I'm also REALLY good. Like, multiple times, make you shake, wake the neighbors good.
Gain 20 lbs of fat, or lose 20 lbs of muscle?
I hope neither would happen but if I HAD to choose, lose 20lbs of muscle. I can't ever go back to being a fat kid.
Me or spyderfan24whateverthehellhisnameisthatyouthinkishot? One is exiled for good!
Why would you make me choose?! :argh:
Little Debbie or Hostess? Don't answer incorrectly!
Gross.
Why am I your hero?
Your mad teleportation/mod skills.
Daytime soaps or reality tv?

Job wise: daytime soap or reality tv.
I'ma go with reality tv for both questions.

Last edited:
I was pretty happy with your answers, Wildo, save for the "gross." That was grossly incorrect!

Let's pretend this is my 15 Minutes. As me a really interesting question that no one's asked you yet.

Now flip it around and answer the question!

I want you to list ten Hypesters and liken them to (or recast them as) a food item. Go!

I was pretty happy with your answers, Wildo, save for the "gross." That was grossly incorrect!

Let's pretend this is my 15 Minutes. As me a really interesting question that no one's asked you yet.

Now flip it around and answer the question!

I want you to list ten Hypesters and liken them to (or recast them as) a food item. Go!
Question: Pick one celebrity and Hypester to party with for a night. Now pick the drug that you guys are going to party with and the kind of party you're attending.
My answer: Myself, Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Spiderfan24 are going to take some ecstasy and go to a black light rave.

Aesop Rocks - 50 piece chicken mcnugget
Collossal Spoons - protein shake
C. Lee - whatever it is, it's being eaten for dinner at 4:30pm
Schlosser85 - banana
AndThePickles - onions
Kane52630 - sugar (get it?)
TheBumWhoWalks - boxed wine
enterthemadness - mushrooms
Bubonic - mad cow ridden beef
ComicChick - watermelon

Question: Pick one celebrity and Hypester to party with for a night. Now pick the drug that you guys are going to party with and the kind of party you're attending.
My answer: Myself, Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Spiderfan24 are going to take some ecstasy and go to a black light rave.

Aesop Rocks - 50 piece chicken mcnugget
Collossal Spoons - protein shake
C. Lee - whatever it is, it's being eaten for dinner at 4:30pm
Schlosser85 - banana
AndThePickles - onions
Kane52630 - sugar (get it?)
TheBumWhoWalks - boxed wine
enterthemadness - mushrooms
Bubonic - mad cow ridden beef
ComicChick - watermelon

Great question, but you'd choose SpiderSHE'SAGUY24?! I shouldn't be surprised.

The food one's are fantastic. I don't quite get Pickles', and I'm a little disappointed you didn't do **************-who-shall-not-be-named. :csad:

More questions!

You and I are starring together in a movie... what's it about?

She needs to go - how does it happen?

Oh snap! You can control an element! Which one and why? Here are your options... and they're not just your Grandma's elements: Earth, Air, Water, Fire, Chaos, Death, Darkness, Balance, Life or Light.

You and I, we're narcissists. You have a sandwich shop, now create two sandwiches; one inspired by me and one inspired by you.

Great question, but you'd choose SpiderSHE'SAGUY24?! I shouldn't be surprised.
I really don't think she is.
The food one's are fantastic. I don't quite get Pickles', and I'm a little disappointed you didn't do **************-who-shall-not-be-named. :csad:
At first I put pickles, but then thought that was too lazy so I picked onions because pickles and onions are regular burger toppings.

More questions!

You and I are starring together in a movie... what's it about?
Two womanizing playboys on raucous adventures.
She needs to go - how does it happen?
Constant snide remarks putting her down. They have to be clever and smart though, otherwise they just come across as childish. Also, pm's to numerous people spreading rumors about her to get the majority of people to not like her.
Oh snap! You can control an element! Which one and why? Here are your options... and they're not just your Grandma's elements: Earth, Air, Water, Fire, Chaos, Death, Darkness, Balance, Life or Light.
Hmmm.... that's a good one. I'm gonna go with earth. I feel like that would be the most powerful and you could do the most damage with it.
You and I, we're narcissists. You have a sandwich shop, now create two sandwiches; one inspired by me and one inspired by you.Mine would called the "I look really good naked". Grilled chicken, turkey, ham, roast beef, bacon, avocado, green chile, tomato, mustard in a lettuce wrap. As for you..... um..... I could make some more about myself if you want?
:cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back