15 Minutes 15 Minutes with WillardNation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on Bane's appearance in TDKR?

Last edited:
Are you a rollercoaster enthusiast? If so, what is your favorite rollercoaster?

What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Have you ever had a recurring dream? If so, what was it?

Have you ever studied oneirology? (The study of dreams)

Do you think Marx is the only one who keeps asking you questions? :oldrazz:

What is the most you've ever weighed?

How much do you currently weigh?

What got you into mma?
One night stand with a hottie or flash knockout of bitter enemy?
I started going to the gym just to get in shape and a couple of the guys convinced me to try jiu jitsu. A few months later came kickboxing and mma. It all just kinda snowballed from there.

One night stand.

Do you have any regrets or things you wonder about had you done it differently? If so, what?
I used to but I've come to realize that everything that's happened has put me on the track I'm on now. Who knows, maybe if one of those things I wish didn't happen, didn't happen my life would be totally different.

Hi my name is (Insert your username here), you might remember me on SHH for such things/threads as?
All those shirtless pics
What is your favorite sports team?
I hate sports
Tell the story of your first love, not necessarily your greatest love.
I was 18. She came over to my apartment to a party one time. She started coming over more and my roommate was giving me tips and helping me on getting her. Right as I realized she liked me too and I was going to make a move, she hooked up with my roommate. Also the story of how I became jaded.
What’s your biggest geek collectible?
Just my comics; I don't really have any collectibles.
If you were a celebrity, what would you demand in your dressing room?
Naked supermodels.[/B[
What was your first?
Tape/CD
DVD/Blu-Ray
Automobile
Video Game
My first car was a '98 Sunfire. I don't remember the rest.
How did you find out about the birds and the bees?
Red Shoe Diaries
Who has been your biggest influence and why?
Definitely my coach/boss. He's an extremely positive, supportive person. He's given me so many opportunities; I would for sure be a hobo if it weren't for him.

Where is your next vacation spot?
I'm in LA right now and there might be some plans for NY in late September.
If you moved tomorrow, outside of family or friends, etc. what would you miss most about the place you were living?
The food.

How do your political views compare to those of your family? Are they similar? Or different?
Very different. My parents are devout Catholic and republican. I am way more liberal and open minded. I hate politics and politicians in general (I think it's all a bunch of ********.) but if I had to pick something, I would be libertarian.

You'll be watching Smurfs movie?
At some point. Can't really say for sure when.
What are your thoughts on Bane's appearance in TDKR?
Indifferent right now. I'll have to see more to make a more informed decision.
Are you a rollercoaster enthusiast? If so, what is your favorite rollercoaster?
I've only been on one in my life. The one at New York New York in Vegas.

Last edited:
You mentioned before that you have a desire for hanging up by hooks in your back. What other types of things are you interested in?

Would you ever go skydiving?

Would you ever parasailing?

Would you ever go bungee jumping?

What are your thoughts on child beauty pageants? (Like Toddlers & Tiaras) Cutesy kid competitions or child abuse?

What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?
That's a tough one. I once had a dream that my brother was gay, my sister had a new daughter that looked exactly like her current daughter and my other sister had a pet parrot that went missing and we had to find it.
Have you ever had a recurring dream? If so, what was it?
When I was a kid, I had a recurring dream where a donkey walked into my neighbor's house. For some reason, it scared the **** out of me.
Have you ever studied oneirology? (The study of dreams)My friend likes to read analyzations of dreams so I usually just ask her.

Do you think Marx is the only one who keeps asking you questions? :oldrazz:
He's apparently the only one who likes me. :csad:
What is the most you've ever weighed?

How much do you currently weigh?
The most I've ever weighed was about 195ish, right now I weigh about 170ish. I know that doesn't sound like a big change, but I used to be all flab and no muscle; now I have a good amount of muscle. As we all know, muscle ways more than fat.
You mentioned before that you have a desire for hanging up by hooks in your back. What other types of things are you interested in?

Would you ever go skydiving?

Would you ever parasailing?

Would you ever go bungee jumping?
I would do all those thongs in a hearbeat.
What are your thoughts on child beauty pageants? (Like Toddlers & Tiaras) Cutesy kid competitions or child abuse?
Those parents need to have their children taken away from them. That **** is evil.

Last edited:
He's apparently the only one who likes me. :csad:

I have a lot of respect for you man. :up:

The most I've ever weighed was about 195ish, right now I weigh about 170ish. I know that doesn't sound like a big change, but I used to be all flab and no muscle; now I have a good amount of muscle. As we all know, muscle ways more than fat.

Have you ever taken steroids or anything unnatural to gain muscle or lose weight? Or are you all natural?

I would do all those thongs in a hearbeat.
I had a feeling you would. :funny:

Those parents need to have their children taken away from them. That **** is evil.

My thoughts exactly.

Do you enjoy the ocean?

Have you ever been surfing?

Are you a good swimmer?

Have you ever been skinny dipping?

Do you enjoy dressing up for Halloween?

What was your most recent costume?

What is your favorite costume?

why are you the only one asking him questions?

Marx must be building a psychological profile on some of these guys.

What TV show are you looking forward this Fall?

What scares you?

What is your favorite video game ever?

If you could fight any MMA fighter, who would it be? (regardless if they could kick your ass)

why are you the only one asking him questions?

Marx must be building a psychological profile on some of these guys.

I happen to enjoy asking people questions and getting to know them better. It's a shame that other people aren't doing the same. Everyone deserves to have a good "15 Minutes".

Last edited:
I happen to enjoy asking people questions and getting to know them better. It's a shame that other people aren't doing the same. Everyone deserves to have a good "15 Minutes".

I agree with that. I think you took all the good ones though :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back