15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Alexia Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best flavor?

Robert Downey or Christian Bale(To sleep with)

...crap. See, I find Bale's work to be the biggest flaw in Nolan's Batfilms, not to mention he seems like he might be a jerk in real life. But he is slightly more attractive than Robert Downey. Ah hell, one night stand with Bale.

chamber-music said:
Would you ever do Panto?

Is that where males are females and vice versa? I have never seen or been educated in it, so I will say no at this time.

Do they show those Andrew Lloyd Webber musical talent show competitions in Canada?

No, except for the one created for us, the Canadian Edition of How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria.

If so what do you think of them?

I wish they were... more suited to the actual casting process. Stop making potential Marias sing pop and Defying Gravity.

Can you cook?

Not really.

RabbitSamurai said:
Mad Max or Road Warrior?

Neither.

Swordmaster said:
You still write fan-fic based around a certain wall-crawler that somehow manages to be more like the character than the movies, yet is based in that universe?

Also, hi.

I finished my trilogy of Spider-Man fanfic long ago... my current project is rewriting the flawed script of Jekyll & Hyde: The Musical to fit the timeline of the 1941 movie.

And Hello! It's been awhile. :)

if you could go on any game show, which would it be?

you're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend?

Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why?

Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy?
Which two Mods?

Who is your Hype drunken duet partner?
What will you sing?

do you listen to corey taylor ? (slipknot)
dave chappelle or tyrone biggums?
star wars or star trek?
do you like the prequels?
Favorite type of music?
what type of music do you hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads