15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Angel Faerie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you watch True Blood?
I've watched all of Season 1 and liked it. Don't have HBO, so I have to wait until it comes out on DVD to watch it.

Lets just say that if you liked season 1, you'll love season 2. It gets better

Is Ed "Too Tall" Jones too tall?
Never heard of him.

[YT]vEw87yeExZQ[/YT]

But before that he was an NFL player for the Dallas Cowboys

More Questions:

Since that youtube video of Chuck Norris is from Nostalgia Critic (I'm a fan of NC), do you regularly watch his videos? If so, which one is your favorite?

Using your detective skills from my posts and my information, what would say I looked like? Use a picture to describe me.

Since that youtube video of Chuck Norris is from Nostalgia Critic (I'm a fan of NC), do you regularly watch his videos? If so, which one is your favorite?

Definitely the Batman and Robin review. Makes me laugh so hard every time.

Using your detective skills from my posts and my information, what would say I looked like? Use a picture to describe me.

tobeym1.jpg
plus_sign.jpg
christianbalebatman.jpg

There ya go. And I'm kind of hesitant to watch Season 2 of True Blood because I've heard rumors of stuff going on with Eric, which upsets me because I really like Bill.

Definitely the Batman and Robin review. Makes me laugh so hard every time.

"A BAT CREDIT CARD!? I'll kill you all!" That review was hilarious. That was the first one I watched. I also loved the Sidekicks and Pokemon reviews

tobeym1.jpg
plus_sign.jpg
christianbalebatman.jpg

Personality wise, yeah, but lookswise:

[YT]TIvxqUCu41Q[/YT]

Okay, I've been cheating a bit. I'll add the fact that I'm African American.

"A BAT CREDIT CARD!? I'll kill you all!" That review was hilarious. That was the first one I watched. I also loved the Sidekicks and Pokemon reviews

Space Jam was the first one I ever saw. B&R was second.

Personality wise, yeah, but lookswise:

[YT]TIvxqUCu41Q[/YT]

Okay, I've been cheating a bit. I'll add the fact that I'm African American.

I was just going by your screen name :oldrazz:

I fail. :awesome:

Victor Creed or James "Logan" Howlett?

Would you harm an animal for your own safety?

If it was attacking me I'd fight back, but I'd try my best to do the least amount of harm possible.

What do you do if you see a stranger of the opposite sex staring at you?

would you jump in front of a bullet to save another human being, even if ya hate their guts?

would you jump in front of a bullet to save another human being, even if ya hate their guts?

Did you have a childhood crush on a television/film actor or musician?

Would you want Batman or Spider-man to save you?

if you could change you nationality what would it be?

If you could direct a superhero film what would it be and who's the cast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"